Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (February 25, 2009) :NWE India (N + W + E + All Towns) C&S4+  

(1) Colors   2000-2030   
(2) Colors  2030-2100   
(3) Star Plus  2100-2130  
 (4) Star Plus  2130-2200   
(5) Colors  2100-2130  
 (6) Colors  2200-2230   
(7) Zee TV  2200-2230  
 (8) Zee TV   1930-2000  
 (9) SetMax  1400-1430  
 (10) Colors   2130-2200----------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is bound to happen if tomorrow or by friday Ekta does not show that Prem is playing with RR and Heer knows everything as prem told her on first night after wedding
Edited by cameroon16 - 15 years ago
sonu0511 thumbnail
oh this had to happen............
iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i think ye honahi tha but i m sure kal ki trp acchi hogi cuz of HC actin................ but on the other hand harshad cannot carry this whole show solely on his shoulders which he has been doing form quite a long time along with AG.............. i think its high time that ipshita deb cumsup with sumthin differenent than other BT serials.......... please dunt show us the same track all over again that u hav shown in other serialssss...... btw i reali dutn understand that y do onli leads suffer memory loss in all the showssss............. and y do they suffer memory loss at all i mean please u r the creatives uhould have sumthin new in every show rather showin the same thign over and over again..........
please do sumthin or else even this show will go down the drain..........
Edited by gr8ronny - 15 years ago
samanmirza thumbnail
arey yar memo loss ki lakeer kyun peet rahe ho, i think ml kabhie tha hi nahin.
yeh prem hai. too bad the trps fell, but gud in a way that every episode of this show affects trps big time. it seems to b the most sensitive show on air
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanx...........................it had to happen.
Yesterday balika vadhu had an hour"s episode instead of half an hour.
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think KDMHMD is at No 3 on Star Plus...and may be the serial is in top 20...it had to be...its our bad luck that we only see Top 10...Be Relaxed..He is Prem...I Saw that anger on his face....He is just doing this act so he can find out y Rishabh is hurting Junejas...
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
only 2 star plus shows made it to top 10..... n wow colors 20.30 made it to no.2..... dat was once kis desh's spot :(
i think da trp's will improve..... noone expected yesterday they'd reaveal RR-prem deal.... so mayb today's trp may shoot up..... but wid out prem trp's will fall furthur though ppl amy watch 2-3 epi's outta curiosity now....

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was sur to happen...Gurav is not prem just broke that TRP....if they kept it as secret n stuff....watever....Gurave is Prem...he's gihting back with R.R....need some Prem and heer scene then the TRP would go up..hope today's epi bring trp up
maya123 thumbnail
What an opportunity BT (and starplus!!!) had with the concept and an opportunity to make a come back with this one serial.
Guess both being loggerheads at each other destroyed the golden opportunity that BOTH of them had.
Idiots are not confined to any religion, race or age. Sadly they are even found in the highest echelons of power.