PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
  Chapter One

{ In Punjab, there is a town called Ambala, where our story is going to take place.}

There was a person sitting on a swing in a mansion called "Maan's Mansion."  His wife came out of the kitchen an said, " Aap kya ghayege lunch me? Balraaj answers, " Jo bhi tum khana chati ho. They were talking and the phone rang and Balraaj picked it up and said,

Balraaj: Hello! Aap kyun bol rahe hai?
Guy:       Mein Lalit bol raha hu Canada se.
Balraaj: Lalit tum! Mein bahut khush hu ke tumne phone kiya.
Lalit:      Mein ne yeh kehne ke liye phone kiya tha ke hum sab 3 din me india aah rahe hai.
Balraaj: Saach mein tum india aah rahe ho.
Lalit:      Bhabhi ko bhi keh dena!
Balraaj: Thik hai mein phone raktha hi. Bahut sari tyarri jo karni hai.
Lalit:      Thik hai.

Lalit turn toward his family and said, " Phase 1 Complete." Let's go we have to catch the flight so we can surprise them by reaching there tonight. Gayatri said, then wat are we waiting for. Let's go! An the family left to catch the flight. They reached the airport and were already sitting in the plane. Prem and Preet were sitting beside him and he said to them that he have to tell them something.

Lalit: Beta! mein chata hu ke meri aur Balraaj ke dosti ristadari me badle jaye.
Preet: Mein kuch samja nahin.
Lalit: Mein yeh keh raha hu ki kya tum aur prem Balraaj ke betiyaan se shadi karoge. Prem ke liye "Heer" and Preet ke liye "Meher."
Prem: Bahuji aap jo bhi faasla karehge wohi humara faasla hoga. Kyun Preet?
Preet: Haan Bilkul thik kaha.
Lalit: Mein jaanta tha ki tum mera sapna todho ge nahi.

Preet turned to Prem and said, " Hum ne yes to kahahai lekin hume tho unko dekha bhi nahin." Prem answerd, " Bahuji ne bhi nahi dekha unko lekin unka dil rakne ke liye hume yes kehna pada. Jod na is bat ko chal ek nap lele." Prem and Preet went to sleep thinking about how there fiance will be.

While back in India, Balraaj was just standing there recalling all the memories of him and Lalit together. When Teji asked:

Kiska phone tha?
Balraaj: " Lalit Ka phone tha. Use ne kaha he ki woh lokh 3 din me aah rahe hai.
Teji: Lalit bhaisab aah rahe hai.
Balraaj: Yes! aur hm sab ko aaj hi saari tyaari karni hogi.
Teji: Woh sab to thik hai. Lekin Heer & Meher ko bji phone karke bata dena chaiya. Ludhina jo gaye hai woh dono
Balraaj: Nahin! hum unhe surprise deje jab wo aaj samko ghar aayegi.
Teji: Okay! Mein Ash ke saath bedrooms thik karti hu.
Balraaj: Okay! Mein keth me jaa raha hu!

As soon as Balraaj left, Teji yelled "Ash puttar zara yaha aana" Then we see a girl in bedroom who is getting ready. She has a dark black eyes. Her hair was short and dark that falls on her shoulder. She was wearing a salwar kameez with yellow contrasting with orange and green embrobiery. She had long earrings and necklace on that matches her dress. She had heels on and eyeshadow. She was none other than Ash. She went downstairs and asked, "What do you want my sweet mommy?" Teji was like,

Lalit chachu Canada se India aah rahe hai. Isliye hume bedrooms think karne hai! so let's go.
Ash: Lalit chachu aah rahe hai! Okay so lets go.

So mom and daughter started cleaning the bedrooms. While Lalit and his family reached India and were off to Maan's Mansion.

After 2 hours Teji & Ash were finally finished and were sitting in the living room. Balraaj walked in an asked, "Sab ho gaya?" Teji answered, "Ha! Ho gaya." And they all sat down. Just then a car pulled in the driveway. An Balraaj thought it's only 1 p.m who could it be. Just then the door bell rang and Balraaj open the door and was 'Shocked.'

That's it for today! I Hope you'll like it and please write comments and tell me how I can improve to make it better.

Riya 😛

Edited by 9rpatel - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey    new ff wow luved it mind blowing cant w8 to read more do continue soon in ur ff preet is also shareef yes cant w8 to read more update asap

thank u

PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                                           Chapter Two

Balraaj opened the door an was SHOCKED to see Lalit and his family standing there.

Balraaj: Lalit Tum! Tum tho 3 din ke baad ane wale the na. To ye....
Lalit: Yes! Mein tho tumhe surprise karna chata tha isliye meine phone par jhoot bola tha.
Balraaj: Tu kabhi nahi sudhrega! {Balraaj and Lalit hug each other}

Balraaj told them to come insiade and have a seat. They starting talking to each other, while the 5 children listen to their conversation. Then Lalit asked where Heer, Meher, and Ash. Balraaj answerd, Heer and Meher are in Ludhiana while Ash is here somewhere. Teji came near the stairs and yelled, "Ash zaara neeche aana." Ash answered, "Aayi maa!" Ash ran from her room to downstairs and she saw so many people there. Ash asked, "Maa! Who are this people?" Teji took her near Lalit and said, "Beta! Yeh Lalit uncle hai aur yeh Gayatri aunty hai." Ash touched there feet to take blessing. Lalit said, "Kitni zooni khudi hai." They started talking again.

It was like 2:45 p.m. Another car pulled up on the driveway. Two handsome boys came out of the car and ran inside the house. Balraah saw them and said,

Balraaj: Aah gaye mere dono bacche.
Tushar: Papa and hugged him. {Nihaal did the same.}
Balraaj: Where is Dilip and Raju?
Nihaal: Woh Payal, Karishma, Neha, Mohini, Tarang, Chirag ko ghar chodne gaye hai.
Balraaj: Dekho aah bhi gaye.

Balraaj introduced them to Lalit and his family. They all sat down and started talking. Then Payal, Karishma, Neha, Mohini, Tarang, Chirag came to meet them and saw so many people there. Balraaj came upto them and they all touched his feet to take his blessing. "Heer and Meher to nahi hai lekin anne wa waqt ho gaya jao jake Tushar and Nihaal ke saath uppar betho aur jab wo aajaye to surpise kardena." They all left to go upstairs. Balraaj sat down on the couch again and said, "Woh lokh Heer and Meher ke dost hai."

Then we see 2 girls outside the house. One of the girl was wearing a purple contrasting with yellow and blue embrobiery
Anarkali suit. She has light brown eyes and her hair is long and black that falls on her waist. She was wearing long earings and necklace that match her dress. she had heels on. She was none other than our Heer. She said to another girl, "Lets go" The girl answered, "Yeah let's go." She was wearing a purple contrating with red and blue embrobiery Anarkali dress. She has dark brown eyes and her hair is short and black that falls on her shoulder. She has earings and necklace on that matches her outfit. She had heels on too. And she was our Meher.

Whle in the house Preet was talking to Prem.

Preet: Babhi or Meher Kab aayege mero tho jaan nikal rahe hai.
Prem: Mein bhi yahi sooch raha tha.

The the door bell rang and Balraaj went to opened the door and saw Heer and Meher. Balraaj was happy to see them and the 2 girls touched their feet and took his blessing. Then Balraaj was like," We have someone at our house and I would like you to meet them." So Balraaj took Heer and Mehet to Lalit. Lalit and his family stood up after seeing them.

Lalit: Kitni sooni hai
Balraaj: Meine kaha tha na ke dekhoge tho chok jao ge.

Heer and Meher touched Lalit and Gayatri's feet to take their blessing. Prem and Preet were just standing there with their jaws open. Then Preet said, " Isme se Bhabhi or Meher kyun hai?"
Prem answerd, "Umm... Mujhe bhi nahi pata." Heer and Meher turned to Prem and Preet and saw them staring at her and Meher. Heer and Meher shyly said, "Hello" and left from there to get a drink of water from the kitchen.

Thats it for today hope you all will enjoy and leave me comments on how it was or how can i make it better.

Riya