JKBH 25th Feb WRITTEN UPDATE

exilee thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The episode starts with Shailendra requesting his brother (bharat) to show Aradhana around the office and make her comfortable with new environment.

Shailendra then organizes a meeting and calls Bharat & Aradhana to join the meeting. To everyone's surprise he gives Aradhana project of NOIDA bridge flyover by declaring her an official project manager. Aradhana first gets a shock of her life and simultaneouly is happy over shailendra's descision and trust in her. After everyone leaves the meeting room shailendra shows up his evil face and says "I know Aradhana you will never succeed in this project and will realise you real standard. And the feeling of failure will lead you in an impression that will break you confidence forever and you will never think to step out of house in future."

On the other hand Aradhana's mother in law is praying for her success along with Shantanu. When Aradhana goes to her cabin she finds a gift from Shantanu which is an idol and a greeting card. She becomes very happy receiving the gift from shantanu.

Shailu comes to Aradhana's cabin and gives her project files to read and understand but does not offer any help in making her understand the project. Aradhana and Bharat tries their best to understand the project and suddenly the manager informs that the clients are waiting for the presentation and shailu is not around in the offie as he is gone out for a meeting and somehow they need to get this presentation sorted out today as if they dont, then they will lose busineess and client.

Later some clients come to attend a presentation and Aradhana gives them presentation and tried to convince them to invest in her project, but she feels bit unconfident as she herself was not clear with the facts and figure involved in the project.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
shailendra is tooooo much!!!!

i have a feeling precap shows he's angry bc aradhana probably ended up doing a good job.

and shailen is really stupid. he'd be smarter if he just got her so busy that she herself doesn't have time for him. instead, he wants her to fail? and in that process he'll bring down his family and family+company's rep too. i'm sure there are a lot of ppl who's job is on the line.

really, he is just too much. i thought i couldn't hate him more, but i just do with each episode. ugh.

i have a feeling we're really going to have to stomach a lot in the weeks to come. hopefully shantanu will find a good dose.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...that  was very  well done.