Raunak-Kasturi

golden gate

Picture perfect

golden gate

Contents of this Post Consists Of

Videos from episodes

Siggies Shop(link)

Video Mixes

Every creation which has been dedicated by fans to Raunak Kasturi!!

Thats  not all you can discuss about Raunak/Kasturi, Jatin/Shubhangi. Discuss their scene, thinmgs related to them in this thread.(But rules should be followed by one and all). You can also talk about scenes of your  favorite character, what did you like the most and make friends out here and go on chatting chatting!!

Does it sound intersting? Well if it does then what are you waiting for!!

Character Analysis

golden gate

Raunak Singhania: Nandish Sadhu was the model who was seen potraying the role of Raunak, however after few episodes who stepped in the shoes of Raunak was Jatin Shah who did complete justice to the role.The eldest son of Dushant and Nandinii. Sweet, Modest, Understanding and Mature are the few adjectives which describe him the best!!He has a dark past which makes him a more reserved kind of a guy.Destiny plays its game and he gets married to one of his closest friend Kasturi Chawla. Raunak Singhania is one of the main protagonist of the show!!

golden gate

Kasturi Chawla Singhania-Praneeta Sahu was the original choicebut she was dropped from the show, Nidhi Uttam was finalized for the role who was later on replaced by another actress Shristi Desmukh who opted out of the role & Shubhangi Atre bagged the lead role.Kasturi who had fell in love with Rockstar Robbie Sabarwal, but destiny played it cards and she got married to Robbie's best buddy and her very close friend Raunak Singhania!!

golden gate

CLUB SIGGIES SO FAR FEEL FREE TO USE    

πŸ€—Lots of love,πŸ€—

Page designed  by Shagun(sweet_shagun)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Amazing post Shagun!!! Raunak and Kasturi are an awesome couple!!! They look really cute together and their chemistry is shining!! Jatin and Subhangi are both fantastic actors!!
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey shagz thx 4 new raka para...

I hope by untill dis para finish v get 2 c jatz in new shw or jatz-shub 2gther in sum other shw.

keepin d finger cross

qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congo on the new paradise .... and i hope as mona said we have some more reasons to come on the raka.p ....

lubna
nightangel thumbnail
oye hoyee.. May dear u come back....."vannakaam" ..."vannakaam"""

areee dear... M soooooooo  much morofied after watch so many ekta's soap... hum dil se nahi dimag se sochtee hai... abhi KMH mein hai kal pata nahi kaha hongeee... "payar/shayar "dekh leee...

waisee I know whole stroy.. so nothing new.. it's sister concern of   "d gr8 epic of KASTURI....."""" 🀣

only face figure is different while d concept is same... oh jesus!! Ekta still didn't come out from KTH phobia...Sujal- kashish ne to ekta ko diwana bana diya hai....

well must tell u one dhing.. title song is very very very cachy & seductive.. "All white...with lots of romance..""" πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Angels....

So finally we are on a new paradise...wow it feels really great to be a part of this lovely place.....

I hope before this one also comes to an end we all see Jatin n Shubhangi in a new show with a BANG!!!!

luv Alina
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Lubna v all hope sumthng 4m our berry own new raka para... n v all get it till last of the thread.... ryt

Sweety yaah v all knw d stry of KMH. but still d shw is berry catchy at dis moment......n yaah d title song is out of dis wrld....

Alina v all hope so. dat raka cum 2gther 1ce agian. in other shw.....

nightangel thumbnail
hey mona.....

u rite dude... d song is very very cachy... aliha.. can't believe ekta made it....

wasieee isn't dhy change d title song.. well as usual I didn't watch dhis serial from d very first epic.. I just started last week.. but as u know.. I caught all d videos on Youtube... over dhr I find d real song.. even cast & crew r also change... it's good dht dhy changed.... rite now AA rocks.. wat a chemistry !!! luv to watch dhr scene more dhn one times... 😳

by d way u never visit dht section..??

is any body else watch dht show ??

lastly about RAKA .. no idea will dhy come in future or not.. but @Least hope Jatin comes in other soap as solo lead !!!😳
nightangel thumbnail
Fire a shop ????  wat  r u talking about ?....well i didn't watch d serial from begining...[ how can I brake my own record to watch serial from start to end.... πŸ˜†] I just catch all d creamy scenes...πŸ˜‰ [ understand na.. d meaning of cream ??? ☺️] dht's it... baki faltoo bakwass mein mujee koi interest nahi hai... dht's I can rite more powerful way dhn d current riter of Balaji...😈 πŸ˜‰

in short d moral of d speech is.. I m totelly blank wat u r talking about ??? πŸ˜•

really wish, u start to watch dht serial...good time pass hai..@least rite now..later we know wat will happend ....🀑

*Edited*

sorry 4get to add  siggy... know it's not touch with raka.. but for all of u..I add here...

here is d direct link of d siggy....if u like it's urs..😊

http://i41.tinypic.com/8ygrbl.jpg

Edited by nightangel - 15 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Sweety yaah AA chemistry rox.

I like Sahil n Arju scene also. hehehhe. dun take it rong. heheheh

Sweety u must cum n visist orkut.of jatz profile. wht a hawt snap of his he hve put.. mind

Shwetha di. naah it is nt dat shw u r talking abt. it is sum other shw..
Edited by k-ekta fan - 15 years ago