25 Feb Written Update (Countdown begins)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much Monu darling….ooo…I don't know how I feel about this…so CR and RN are on the same team then….truly vicious snakes ..  poor Yura…I think they are on their way out of the palace..

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Wow. That is a lot for one epi. So YuRa are on the way out....hmm...as was expected. Thanks Monu for the update
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yura will be out....hmmm.....or may be not....if RS is in thinking mode...let's see what happens tomorrow.😊

Thanks for the update Monu...

monu_tan thumbnail
But why are they moving so fast.. Lagta hhai mahal ka rent 28 Feb tak hi hai..Am still thinking if i have missed something🤔
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Yes Monu, you have...the superspeed express that is called RKAB. Pretty soon it will be going at the speed of light...
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yea they are kind of going fast'even in yesterdays episode, it should ve taken a least till Friday for Yudi to agree'there could've been so much dialogue been Yura and Rumi'

Challo'at the rate that they are going, 2-3 week to laag hi jayega niklte niklte palace se'.

Edited by waterlilly - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful episode. I am super angry at RS taking aim at yudi. He changes his mind in 2nd. Who made RS raja.
monu_tan thumbnail
Am sure kal RS YuRa ko tata bye bye kar denge...Nahi to Friday ko Nisha ki shaadi ho jayegi..😆😆
Nisha_07 thumbnail

You are thinking till Friday? I think it will be tomorrow that either thing will happen....