Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey radz!That was wonderful.. Talking abt "jab se tere naina" VM...
I especially loved the 2nd stanza...the scenes selection was great and you blended the scenes so well!Really loved it!!πŸ‘

Love, Sumi.
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW radz...u hav imnproved so much re...and got used to the software so nice.....great work dear...i loved the starting to the T....and and ending was perfect...i loved the the-epi-tht-must-not-b-named part so much.....and the brightness adds more light to the video.....πŸ‘ u r bcuming an expert on every passing day dear....keep up wid it....proud of u......thnx for making this.....thnkuu so much!!!

Luv nans
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This is my reserved spot...and I shall comment after me watch! πŸ˜ƒ

Radzie!!!!!πŸ€—

I loved it yaar!😳😳😳 the opening with both of them, (made me drool a bit almostπŸ˜‰) and then the first jab se tere naina!😳 ahhh the desert scene worked sooooo well in this mix!πŸ˜ƒ

But I've gotta say...the minute the jail scene started...I was floored....it was fantastic!! oooh and the "jab se mila hain tera ishara," totally adorable scene!πŸ˜ƒ you picked the exact one I was thinking of when I listen to that song!πŸ˜†

ahhh the hug was super!πŸ˜ƒ and yay for the anda scene! 😊 Matched the lyrics perfectly!!!😳

Awww radzie, seriously it was one of the best mixes, I've seen! πŸ˜ƒ And it was for me!😳

Love you loads,

Meera😳

πŸ˜ƒEdited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your worship!  just caught up with the vms.... had heard neither songs before. i liked that both the songs were ...um .. perky.  can i use that word to describe vm-songs?  πŸ˜†

and 😲   you used the episode-that-must-not-be-named in both of them!  and both times, very potently!!!  and both times their effect was quite, quite different!

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

3) Sajana Ve Sajana

i thought this song was totally unusual for a prem-heer vm. but i loved it. and i loved the beginning most in the whole piece... seriously lovely.  and .. uh .. ya, the ending was cool too... when i got 'round to being able to use my brain to think 'bout it, of course... πŸ˜† liked that white-out effect of moving from one set of frames to the other. 

4) Jab Se Tere Naina

but i must admit - it is here that the prem-heer passion came through more .. unavoidably!  here, how you used the episode-that-must-not-be-named  most wickedly! 😲 i mean, you actually used that shot where .. uh... prem ... um... wipes his face, all the while looking at heer... oh dear, there goes my brain again..

and btw, i thought that all the potent prem-heer scenes were used superbly in this song.

so it's funny - i kinda liked the song of the first vm more.  but the scenes and the presentation of the second vm had more punch. 

does that make sense?  i don't know how it can... considering the comments come from a brain that has reached half-burnout and is slowly but surely on the way to full burnout... πŸ˜†

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shabo24

w - o - w.

That was honestly di, flawless. It was just amazing. The editing, with the lyrics, and that song choice! Such a simple song but I think that's why it suited PremandHeer so much! =] The scene selection, specially the shots from the title track and the Rajahastan shooting was perfectly used. The effects, just EVERYTHING! I loved it!! =]

--shabz

Shabzie! Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hey radz!That was wonderful.. Talking abt "jab se tere naina" VM...
I especially loved the 2nd stanza...the scenes selection was great and you blended the scenes so well!Really loved it!!πŸ‘

Love, Sumi

Thank you so much Sumi! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: nandini90

WOW radz...u hav imnproved so much re...and got used to the software so nice.....great work dear...i loved the starting to the T....and and ending was perfect...i loved the the-epi-tht-must-not-b-named part so much.....and the brightness adds more light to the video.....πŸ‘ u r bcuming an expert on every passing day dear....keep up wid it....proud of u......thnx for making this.....thnkuu so much!!!

Luv nans

Nans! πŸ€— Coming from you this means so much! Glad you liked it! Only problem now is that my trial version of the software is finishing. Hoping my dad buys me the software. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

This is my reserved spot...and I shall comment after me watch! πŸ˜ƒ

Radzie!!!!!πŸ€— Meeru! πŸ€—

I loved it yaar!😳😳😳 the opening with both of them, (made me drool a bit almostπŸ˜‰) and then the first jab se tere naina!😳 ahhh the desert scene worked sooooo well in this mix!πŸ˜ƒ Aw, I'm so glad you liked it! It means a lot.

But I've gotta say...the minute the jail scene started...I was floored....it was fantastic!! oooh and the "jab se mila hain tera ishara," totally adorable scene!πŸ˜ƒ you picked the exact one I was thinking of when I listen to that song!πŸ˜† Really? Cool, we're telepathically connected! πŸ˜†

ahhh the hug was super!πŸ˜ƒ and yay for the anda scene! 😊 Matched the lyrics perfectly!!!😳 πŸ˜† Yup! Glad you liked it!

Awww radzie, seriously it was one of the best mixes, I've seen! πŸ˜ƒ And it was for me!😳 Aw, stop, you're making me blush! 😳😳 I'm so glad you liked it!

Love you loads, love you too! πŸ€—

Meera😳

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: estee

your worship!  just caught up with the vms.... had heard neither songs before. i liked that both the songs were ...um .. perky.  can i use that word to describe vm-songs?  πŸ˜† You can use whatever word you want to describe the songs. Though I've never heard anyone use that word. πŸ˜†

and 😲   you used the episode-that-must-not-be-named in both of them!  and both times, very potently!!!  and both times their effect was quite, quite different! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Anhdara13

3) Sajana Ve Sajana

i thought this song was totally unusual for a prem-heer vm. but i loved it. and i loved the beginning most in the whole piece... seriously lovely.  and .. uh .. ya, the ending was cool too... when i got 'round to being able to use my brain to think 'bout it, of course... πŸ˜† liked that white-out effect of moving from one set of frames to the other. 

Aw, thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. It's one of my favourite songs, and my friend's too, so I made her watch the VM despite the fact that she doesn't follow KD. πŸ˜†

4) Jab Se Tere Naina

but i must admit - it is here that the prem-heer passion came through more .. unavoidably!  here, how you used the episode-that-must-not-be-named  most wickedly! 😲 i mean, you actually used that shot where .. uh... prem ... um... wipes his face, all the while looking at heer... oh dear, there goes my brain again.. *kaan pakading* Cholly. It fit though. πŸ˜†

and btw, i thought that all the potent prem-heer scenes were used superbly in this song. Thank you! πŸ€—

so it's funny - i kinda liked the song of the first vm more.  but the scenes and the presentation of the second vm had more punch. 

does that make sense?  i don't know how it can... considering the comments come from a brain that has reached half-burnout and is slowly but surely on the way to full burnout... πŸ˜† I'm gonna take that as a compliment. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thank you guys so much for your comments! πŸ€—

Love,
Radz
Anhdara13 thumbnail
thank you Ria!

Love,
Radz
sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Radz!!
I just caught this VM and checked out the others!! Awesome work! Brilliant!! I loved all the songs u picked out, for at one point or the other have thought that they suited Prem-Heer...like Jab se tere naina.
*bowing down to the Pope's immense talent*....πŸ˜‰
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Smita Di! πŸ€—  
Thank you so much! Your words always mean a lot. πŸ˜‰

Love,
Radz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So what's next Radzie? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Anhdara13 thumbnail
No idea. Heh. I might make one on Meelon Ka from Love Story 2050. I might not. My trial is finishing. And I need to apply to universities, and that sort of takes precedence. Unfortunately.

Love,
Radz