Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hey KARAN!!!! A VERY VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYY veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Hope u hav an awesme day n a gr8 n rockin yr ahead.... n many mre to cme... May all ur wishes cme tru n u njoy ur days to the fullest.... all the best for evrythn u do.... n NJOY....!!!! its PARTY TIME!!!! plzzzzzzzzz dnt stop being sooo sweet n awesme...!!! UR PERFECT THE WAY U R!!!! UR AN AMAZIN ACTOR!!!! n AWESME AWESME AWESME AWESME STAR n PERSON!!!! both the times i met u.... UR WERE JUS ADORABLE!!! n im REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PROUD to b "UR" FAN!!!! n also IM VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY THT U n SHRADDHA r MARRIED!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ULL BOTH!!!! Ul COMPLETE EACH OTHR!!! n r JUS PERFECTTTT!! 😃 i hp ull have th best time n A WONDERFUL LIFE as ULL BOTH DESERVE IT!!!! 😃

n as i ALWAYS SAY... "U DEFINE VERSITALITY 'n' PERFECTION"

n nw im goin to sing..!!! no dnt shut ur ears...!!!! i knw i sing badly but still..!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!! HAPPY BDAY DEAR KARAN!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "U"!!! FROM OLD FRENZ N NW frm old frenz n NW may gud luck b with "U" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!❤️[>:D]😆[Cool][Clown]GeekPartyBlushingDancing☺️

[:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/]

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 😃

love u loadddddddddddddddddssssssssss...!!!😃

xoxo😃

Lots of Love 'n' Luck... Nirali...😃
BoldNBeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️Happy Birthday Karan!

U r d best thing on TV! Can't wait to c u rock Bollywood!

Best of luck for JDJ...u luk extra hot when u dance...I mean it

Wish u n Shraddha all d happiness in d world!

Luv u ...Muuuaah Muuaaaah
Saloni❤️

PS: adore ur new long hair sleek luk
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HaPpY bIrThDaY KaRaN

MAY this day bring lots of joy and happiness in your life. you are a brilliant actor and i wish you will go further in life .
i have loved you since the first time i saw u in dmg u have everything a gal looks for in a life partner looks,intelligence,cuteness,gr8 personality so shardha is a very lucky gal
anyway just wanted to wish u a very happy birthday and party
 😳hard😳

LOTS of Love Kavita

Edited by angelofdeathkav - 15 years ago
saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww its his birthday
wishing him A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
may all his dreams cum tru
unnati72003 thumbnail
Wish You A very Happy Birthday Karan.....😉😉😉what can i say about you....your one of the finest actors i have seen till date......but i loved you more....when i started watching DMG after Sukriti came....I love ur chemistry with Sukriti......😛😛😛

and of course Shradha is the love of ur life....😳😳n i wish u all the luck for ur married life....May you be blessed with all of love of this world....amd may you get sucess and the best of health......

You Are the shining Star.....⭐️ Youu rock as Armaan in DMG....and i m sure u will rock as Karan in JDJ......we all are with you.....as your supporters......Just work from ur heart....and stay down to earth.......and u will always suceed in ur life.......Keep Rocking.....Keep smiling.......Love You.....🤗

A Very Happy Birthday......and May you have a blast on this lovely day of ur life......😉

My Whole message is only for Karan.......and only Karan......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Unnati
Lovely_Diva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Karan, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope u hve a awesome day.. dont knw if u'll ever read this, but i truely wish may all ur dreams come true and u get every happiness u wish for. God Bless You. Thank You for being soo amazing and making me fall in love with Armaan , no one else could hve potrayed armaan better than u .

lots of love

Pooja

xxxx

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Karan

wish you all the love from the world
may all your dreams comes true
we all love you loads
may your life be filled with happpiness

swancy
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

🤗Happy Birthday Karan!!🤗

Many many happy returns of the day! May you have many many more!! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true! May you get more and more successful in your life! 😃
Karan, your one of the finest actors of the television industry!!  I liked you from when you were in 'kitni mast hai zindagi' but I loved you soooo much when you came in DMG! I really loved you're chemistry with Shilpa! ❤️ You and Shilpa made the world's most beautiful couple!! 😍 You two always used to set my TV screen on fire! 😉 Both of you always seemed so natural!! 😉 I was really crazy (and still am) about you two...and would love to see you with shilpa in some other serial! 😍
Take care of yourself Karan, nothing else is important to us than your good health! 😳
All the best for your future and best of luck for JDJ!! I'm sure you'll win!!
Love you loads!!!
Love, Saira.
Edited by KaranShilpafan - 15 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wohooooooooooo😳...Im so happy today😃...this is Karan's Second birthday on India-Forums and i really do wish he is able to see how much we all love him😳...Btw Cute post Gagan Di😉...

Heres the Birthday Post from last Year to refresh your memories😳..Karan's 26th Birthday on India-Forums😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=871068

'hinal'aka Mrs.HinalKaranSinghGrover

Dear Karan😳

Feb 23rd...this is the day ive been waiting for sine last yer i celebrated your birthday in my own style (and wish to do so this year too)😳..this day is not only special to you but its also the most awaited and special birthday for me😳...its unbelievable how much ive waited for this day to celebrate ur birthday😳...

^A special thanx to Payal25 for the personal creations for me😳

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

Hope all that you do
Turns out happy for you
And all that you wish
Comes your way,
So each hour will bring
Every wonderful thing
You could ask of a wonderful day

May your birthday bring
You as much happiness
As you give to everyone
Who knows you

Let me introduce myself before you get a shocker lol😉..im Hinal and im 17 years old living miles away from you in London😳..you must have not known before but now its high time i tell you..im your WIFEY from one of the best forums ever called India-Forums😳..(whom you and shraddhz know as your second home)😳..and its my wish you come here one day coz you will find all the deewanis of the world here!😉..and especially your WIFEY!😳..ME!😃...

Well the first time i ever saw you was around 3 years ago on Kasauti Zindagi Ki😳...i totally fell head over heels seeing ur amazing style, amazing looks and great personality😳..i still remember how sweeet, caring and loyal u were to Sneha which made me love you so much more😳...yes thats what made u my dreaman😉..and then slowly as your attiude towards gurls became more evident..i realised ke aapke jaisa hotttttt ladka shadi toh kar saakta hein lekin pyaar dhoosri ladkiyon se karta hein😆...i loved ur transition from a boy next door to a villain👏..especially when u and Prerna had alot of arguments and ur taunts, threats and expressions were so damn accurate ke mujhe bhi thoda sa darr lagne laga😭...i mean u enacted it so well!👏...Hats off to you Karan👏...u trully are the greatest actor👏..weirdly all my freinds and family used to hate you for being such a baddie lekin chori chupke i loved you!😳..u were that one villain which had the capability to make gurls fall in love with him...i msut confess i only watched KZK for you😉..aap ki khatir😳..and when you were snt to jail it was the saddest pal ever for me😭..i wished like crazy for you to ocme back lekin you came for a week and then went gayab again forever😭...but dont worry i never forgot you and still secretly loved you!😳...

And then you totally dissapeared😭...well i guess i should have put a Missing Person article in all newspaers😭...kyunki tumna mera dil jo chura liya tha!😳..

But then i found you!😃..poocho kaise?😉..as usal i was bored and flicking channels when i put Star One on..and guess what i saw?!😃...I saw the first DMG Promo!😃..and OMG you were in it😃...Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳..you cant imagine how happy i was when i saw you😃...it was the happiest moment ever😳...must say i was quite shocked at your new avatar!😉..i mean u looked the opposite of Sharad!😛..you looked soooooooooo Cuteeeeeeeeee, adorable, hottttt, sweet, flirtacious ermmm im running out of adjectives for you😳...lets say you looked 'PERFECT'😳...

And ever since that moment i saw you in the promo😉...poocho hi maat kya haal hein mere dil ka?😉...Your character Dr.Armaan Mallik😳..shows 'Perfection' to the core😳...your the most hottest, cutest, sweetest, romantic, emotive doctor in the whole world😳...Every girl already lvoed you because of your perfect looks but they loved you more because of your golden heart😉..a heart which is very rare to find in a guy..but you proved us all wrong😳...u have personified every feeling in this world so beautfiully and genuinly that it has touched our hearts deeply😳..

Jab aap muskaratein hein puri duniyan aapke saat muskarati hein..Jab aap haste humko hassi aati hein..Jab aap rote hein humari aankhein bheeg jati hein...Jab aap ghussa hote hein hum bhi aape mein nahin rehte..Jab aap pyaar ke ehsaaas ko mehsoos karte hein hum bhi khwab dekhne lagte hein..

You have the most beautfiul eyes ever😳..which has melted my heart😳..ur one look can make anyone loose their senses😳...Your smile accompanied with those most cutest pair of dimples is also very heartwarming😳..hope your always smiling😳..kyunki aapki muskaan se hi meri muskaan jhoodi hein😉..i love your hairstyle as it suits you perfectly and i cant tell you how murderous those few hairs lieing on your forehead are!😳..uuf maar dala!😉..i really love the fashion trend u have set for many guys in this world😉..even maybe doctors😉..lekin humko pata hein ke aapke tatoos ko chupane ke liye yeh sab karna parta hein😆...You make every colour in the world look perfect😳..even the colours i wouldnt like to see🤢..look amazingly gorgous when you wear them👏..My favourite colours on you are White, Black, Red, Pink,Purple and Light Blue😉...please do wear these colours as often😳....i also want you to know i havent even missed one single episode of DMG😳..i even watch the repeats😆..your the person which makes ever  single moment special😉..Well i can go on and on lekin aap bore na hojaye...Ok now before you say 'Shyapa Mukao' to all the tareef for Armaan😆..i jsut want to say 'No-one in this whole world can play the character of Armaan better than you👏..you are the one who has personified this character so well and without you there is no Dil Mil Gaye..👏as you are the Dil of this show and the gazillions of fans'😳..You and Sukirti have the most sizzling, hottest, cutest chemistry as Armaan-Riddhima in the whole Indian TV Industry and wish u both the best of luck in your careers!👏👏👏...I trully pray to god that as long as i have life in me i am able to watch you in DMG😳😳😳...or else life has no meaning without your presence😳😳😳

Now coming to the man who i have loved more than myself😳..who means my world to me😳..its you Karan😳..i have been a HUGE fan of you since 3 or so years now😳..but today i feel the word 'fan' is too much of a small word for how much you mean in my life😳..If only you could see that unbelievably you are everywhere😉..on my walls, on my phone, on my pc screen everywhere, i have 25 cds with your pics with 200 in each of them..now you do the maths behind it😆..Moreover, its absolutely shocking me and you have the same favourites!😃..in literally everything😉...But the place you have captured forever😳...Hein Mera Dil...which will always love you and be there for you😳..

Rab kare tumhe duniyan khi sari khushiyan mile...tumahre chehra pein hamesha muskaan khilti rahen..zindagi tumhe yaadgar lamhein de..aur aapke dil mein mere liye ek choti si jaga bhi banjaye...

Well where do i start from?😳...I must say that you and Shraddha make a very cute jodi together😉..may god always bless you both😳..lekin bhool maat jana!😳..mein bhi yahan hoon😭..tumhari wifey lol😆😳...and im serious!😆😳...because im sure no one can beat the love i have for you😉😳...Well to be frank when i saw your wedding news on SBS i knew it straight away that my patidev has in fact got married to his beloved😳...at first i was shocked as i was having breakfast so i nearly choked lol😆..and then i didnt even feel like food thats how happy i was😳..since then i have this magical smile on me which no one can ever take away😳...everyones asking 'why this smile?' but only my heart knows this feeling😳...the most beautfiul feeling in this world of being tied to your love with such beauty, honesty and purity which u and shraddhz must be feeling😳...

Yes, Karans Real Wifey is so happy for you and Shraddhz😳...everyoen knows how much i love you karan😳..more than my life and so my happiness lies in your happiness😳...and thats in shraddhz and me lol😳...

A small poem i found which i want to dedicate to the true love of Karan and Shraddha and Me too hehe😳...

The Key to Love

The key to love is understanding'
The ability to comprehend not only the spoken word
But those unspoken gestures,
The little things that say so much by themselves.

The key to love is forgiveness'
To accept each others faults and pardon mistakes
Without forgetting, but with remembering
What you learn from them.

The key to love is sharing'
Facing your good fortune as well as the bad, together.
Both conquering problems, forever searching for ways
To intensify your happiness

The key to love is giving'
Without thought of return,
But with the hope of just a simple smile
And by giving in but never giving up.

The key to love is respect'
Realising that you are two separate people, with different ideas.
That you don't belong to each other,
You belong with each other, and share a mutual bond.

The key to love is inside us all'
It takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients.
It is the continual learning process that demands a lot of work'.
But the rewards are more than worth the effort'

And that is the key to love!

May you have the most beautfiul marriage ever!😳...My heartiest congratulations to the couple of the millenium!😳...i want to say so much yet words are to small for what i feel😳...Saachi right now i feel so happy im the happiest person on earth after you karan hehe😳...Saachi im so happy ive got tears in my eyes and jsut cant beleive how much happiness there is around me all of a sudden😳...Rab kare you two (my jaans) always stay happy and in love😳...may you even get all the love in my share and the day after i saw your wedding news ive also gone to the temple to pray  for your happiness together😳...Rab kare app dono ko kisiki nazar na lage, i wish i could physically do your aarti n tikka😳..

I want to dedicate one of the most beautfiul songs ever and a song which i can trully feel each word of in name of My, Karan's and Shraddhas everlasting true love😳...the song 'Falak Tak Chal' for my two jaans:😳

Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal
Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal
Yeh badal ki chaadar
Yeh taaro ke anchal
Mein chup jaye hum, pal do pal
Hooo..oo..
(Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal) ' (2)

Dheko kahan aa gaye hum sanam saath chalte
Jahan din ki bahon mein rathon ke saaye hai dhalte
Chal woh chowbare dhonde, gin mein chahat ki boonde
Sach kar de sapno ko sabhi
Hooo..
Aankho ko neeche neeche, mein tere peeche peeche
Chal du jo keh de tu abhi
Bahron ke chaat ho, dua oon ka haat ho
Padthe rahe yeh gazal
Hoo..ohh

Falak tak chal saath chal) '- (2)

Dheka nahin mein ne pehle kabhi yeh nazara
Badla huwa sa lage mujhko aalam yeh sara
Suraj ko huyi hai rarat, raaton ko kare shararat
Bheita hai khidki pe teri
Haaannnn
Is baat pe chand bhi bigda, kathra kathra woh pigla
Bhar aaya aankho mein meri
Toh suraj bhuja doon, tujhe mein saja doon
Savera ho tujh se hi kal
Hooo'oo.
Falak tak chal saath chal) ' (2)

Yeh badal ki chaadar
Yeh taaro ke anchal
Mein chup jaye hum, pal do pal
Hooo..oo..
Falak tak chal saath chal) ' (4)

Congratulations to My Karan and Shraddha
 (My Karaddha) on your Wedding Day!😳

And

A Very Happy Belated Valentines Day!😳

And OMG how can i not mention the latest news which every girl is taking about!😳...'KSG in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'😉....OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH😳...Karan ive seen you dance previously whether it be in your programmes (a special mention to DMG-where youve done so many awesoem dances to a variety of songs😳), or be in your performance last year at NB3 with Shraddha or the Hot performance at ZND with Sweta!😳...and trust me ive loved you dancing more than anything else!😳...ANY song you dance to becomes my favourite song and its all thanks to what you bring to a dance😳...not only do you have the body to dance, your attitude, your looks and as you know yourself 'your KSG charm' is what makes a dance a KSG dance lol😉....

^CREDIT: by angeldmg16

Since this news of you in JDJ has come out😉...trust me ive collected all your interviews, videos, literally anything about you in JDJ😳...Im sooooooooooooooo excited about it all!😃...I can go forever on about how excited i am for you in JDJ😳...i cant get over it😳..its my dream thats come true after i heard that you and shraddhz were not participating in NB4😳...Your an AWESOME dancer and im not telling you this because im biased towards you but because i actually mean it😳...but one advice i want to give you is that youve got everything it takes to be the winner but you should work abit on your steps😳...as matching up to nicoles steps can be hard sometimes..shes quick lol😉..i have trust in you and i know you will prove yourslef to be the best dancer and yaar you will win from before as the judges will melt jsut by your charm hehe😆...and i wish i was there with you..i mean i would love to watch you dance and maybe you could teach me some steps too!☺️...well everyones already talking about voting for you😳..and sadly i cant vote from london😭...but im in contact with all my relatives in india to vote for only you😳..

⭐️Karan- You Are The WINNER OF JDJ 2009⭐️

Karan Singh Grover

and we all know it (hope you do too karan) lol😳..so all i want to say to everyone is that we got to vote from day one and make sure our Karan WINS😳...beacuse he is the BEST!😳..Ohhhhh and Karan i read in a recent interview your favourite dancer is Shahid Kapur so...*SURPRISE*😳...Im giving you 5 hours with Shahid so you both can dance together and learn alot from each other😳...Wowwww two hotties together😳...Enjoy!😉...

And Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in a recent interview you gave to Tellybuzz from Indiaforums i realised you know about I-F!!!😲 and what wasm ore touching was that you and shraddhz call this your second home!...haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we love you to Karan!😳....LOL...Im soooooooooooooooooooo happy that you know we deewanis exist😳...jsut pray you know my existence too!😳...

I also know you are working on your debut movie which will be seen in cinemas around December 2009😳...but i really cant wait to see it😳...im sure it will be a great movie to watch and am sure your acting skills will give the movie its recognition it deserves😳...because we all are going to watch this movie for you Karan!!!😃😃..would love to know more about your debut movie but guess ill have to wait till the time comes near😳...i saw Bhram and must say you were looking toooooooooooooo hottttttt to handle!😳...You really are the KING of tellywood for me and im sure you will create your own nische in bollywood too😳...

Ill always pray for your happinesses and success and you will always be in our hearts and lives!😳...Even though you have the love of the whole world with you😉..Here are a few presents for you from ur wifey😳...Really do wish a day comes in my life when i can actually and personally give you these gifts😳...

Sab aapkon cake khilane waley hein😆..isliye mein thoda sa different khilati hoon😉...A box of my favourite chocolates!😳..Yummmyyyyyyyyyyy😃..Is khas din pe aapna mooh meetha karo😉..mooh kholo😆..mein apne hato se khilaoonghi!😳..

A bracelet i got especially made for you😳..its pure silver and ive ordered it😃..aapka naam bhi meina engrave karvaya hein😳...i know it would look really nice on you wrist😳..but i dont know how i will send it to you😭..

A ring for you😳..even though i really dont like gold this is one piece of jewellery which i think is very nice😛..aapko pasand ayi?😳

Yeppppppppppp aapkha favourite perfume!😃..and mine too incidently fro guys😉..meina aapna bhai se chori kiya hein😆..asbolutely love the smell and it really is fit for your hot and happening personality😳..

OKKKKKKKK NOWWWWW😆...Karan dont get so happy😆...yes Shraddha said in a interview she wanted your punch bag cleaned because it had fungus🤢 and you said 'They have life too. Let them grow'😆...yaad karo..kaha tha na?😆..so today im giving you a brand new punch bag!😃..and asi waisi nahin hein..the boxer 'Amir Khan' uses it😆..so keep punching it😳...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yepppp😆...in some interview Shraddhz also said that one habit of yours she doesnt like is that you throw your clothes anywhere lol😆...so heres a clothes rack you can throw your clothes on😃...its got 2 railings so you can aim from a distance to get your clothes to fall right on top of them lol😆..Hope shraddha wont mind😆...its better than throwing them anywhere else!😉...this is a picture only of some neat and tidy guy😡(how boring)...for karans actual one it will be rather opposite😆...joking i love you karan!😳

Yeppp i have this in a corner of my room😉..and ive stacked our favourite music CDS😳..not only does it stack alot of CDS but it also looks very nice😳..hope you put ti in your room too😉..

Hain Karan😉..meinu pata hein tumhe Akshay paji bahut pasand hein😉..iiliye loh ek din ke liye😛...baatein karo aur khub sari masti bhi..aap dono bade pranksters joh ho😆..

Karan i heard abaout your accident and it was a really sad news as i didnt ever expect it and im sure it was a real hard time for you and everyone else😭..espeically your fans who were praying constantly for your well-being😭... i know you had a severe back injury and til lately you were suffering from back pain😭..so i ordered this especially from China😳...this thermal massage bed will help you feel more better😳..and if u dont know how to use it then ill personally come there and teach you hehe😳...here it is😳..

And heres a beautiful basket full of fruits😳...it includes lots of easy to eat vitamin packed goodies such as seedless grapes, crunchy apples, and kiwi fruit😳....And if you feel youre having too much fruit then ive put in a little chocolate treat too!😳..Have fun eating and hope you eat them all up!😉..No sharing allowed!😆..

I Pray everyday to God that your health is fine and you have a speedy recovery😳...Tumhe Meri bhi ummar lag jaye😳...Hope to see you😳...

I didnt tell you..maaf karna bhoolgayi in all this excitement😳..lekin i have ordered DMG producers to let you have a week and half off😉..not even one moment after that lol😆...we will die if we dont see you and im sure you dont want that😳..and ive planned your week already😃 lol pyaar kya kya karata hein😳..i feel like a travel agent lol jokes😆...Suno dyaan se😛..im giving you 2 days in Chandigarth😳..only because i know its your favourite place😳...so have fun in this most beautfiul n clean place😳...

Then..well the rest of the 5 days😃😃..ive spent my own money on this😃😳..and as well as your biggest gift from anyone😳😳..actually its my biggest gift!😆😳...its..

Yessssssssssssssssssss!..Meri Jaan😃😃..ive ordered yours and Shraddha's tickets for London!😃😃..yesssssssssssss!..and this is my favourite airline!😆😉..so everything will be perfect😳...im sending you the tickets in a few days!😳..Im coming to collect you both and yes i have planned the days out😳..in chend hi palon mein aapke saat har pal bahut kheemti hoga😳..Aur agar tum nahin aaye toh mera dil toot jayega!😭😭...

Once your here😃...im personally giving u these beautfiul roses😳..Red roses show my love for you😳..Pink roses are more light-hearted than red and show my admiration and sweetness of thought😳..and i have taken out the thorns so you can hold them Karan😳..

Tum mere saapnon ke rajkumar ho Karan😳..i would like to have a dance with you😳..sirf hum tum😳...i know your the best dancer but ive also learnt abit so dont worry😉..id like us to dance on any favourite song you have😳 or my fav song for this special dance in my life..would be 'Tum se Hi'😳...you danced to this song with Sweta in DMG but i promise our dance will be more memorable to you😳...

Well i know im shraddha's sauten lekin i too have a heart and i love you both so much that i want you to have equal time together *without me*😳...cries lol😆...So im giving you and shraddha..*Honeymoon tickets to Paris*😳...known as the city of Love😳...for 3 days...Let me tell you ive already been there so dont worry about me!😳..And do visit the Eiffel Tower😳..After that youre going back to your Home Sweet Home😳...Awwww ill miss you both!😭...

Now this gift is sumthing i would have thought millions of times before giving to anyone😳..lekin meine kuch na socha kuch na samjha dil dadiya re!😉...its a part of every human being and one day it has to be stolen or given away😳..you have already stolen it but today i want you to have it forever😳...Mera Dil😳...

Isko sambha ke aapne paas rakhna😳...kyunki aab yeh sirf tumhara liye darhakta hein😳...You are the Love of my Life Karan and i can do anything for you😳...Love you😳...And i pray we meet one day😳...

All the love put together in the world😳...and more than that😳..as my love is forever lasting😳...

Your Wifey Forever😳...

x Mrs.HinalKaranSinghGrover x😳

X X X

X X

X

Edited by •hinal• - 15 years ago
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haiiiiiii It's my Jaanu's birthdaii.
Ive been waiting for this day actually i was countin his birthday along wiiv mine 😳.
Awwww Happy Birthday.
When i saw you in KZK i didnt really like you but i when DMG came on i fell totally I lnoe wiiv you. I mean how can any1 not go FIDA over you your good looking, hot, sexy, got a fit body ☺️, the muscle haaiiiiii
I can go on forever about you.
My coziin asked me what you gonna get him and I said he's in India and she said but still and I said me and Karan you will see me very soon as my coziin will pack em and send me to you as your birthday present. Enjoy ya b'daii as I will and then 2 weeks and 6 daiiz later it will be my b'daii.

x...Aneesa...x