Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hey shaina ...if i from south that  does not  mean that i am from idli samber group ....anyways u can join me any group i dont mind at ...b coz i am indian ...so i can be all parts and all groups ...

Well..someone plz explain me my grp..Im born in delhi..my parents r from south..
toh which grp do I belong to? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hey shaina ...if i from south that  does not  mean that i am from idli samber group ....anyways u can join me any group i dont mind at ...b coz i am indian ...so i can be all parts and all groups ...

Just like we are all RPians inspite of all groups and difference of opinions!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yazh1

i do not think he is mysterious, he says so much, just where is the mystery....
he got that gold awrads for best actor, he justcongratulated the organisers for the show they had hosted,

just loved it, such a classy speech, the way he spoke...

and he has spoken high about the lrl costars, remember reading... him say that he had a nice/fun time on the sets...

read quite a few were unhappy after he left, they too wanted to leave, he must have been on good terms with them....

hehehe he said he did not invite his bro too right,

and do you remember the transcript where he said that Pri brings the best out of him 😳 hai! that was so sweet of him
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes shaina ...i agree to u with diff opions and diff groups ...and we all have diff thinking ...so like we all share here in RP ...some what like that for our country too..thanks for that eg ..and understanding
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Well..someone plz explain me my grp..Im born in delhi..my parents r from south..
toh which grp do I belong to? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Su will figure out something, till then let us put u in some Continental food groupπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Just like we are all RPians inspite of all groups and difference of opinions!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Absolutely πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yazzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Oh plz add me in!!..I love Raj Priyanka tooo!!!!..LRL was amazinggggg..those memories ..gosh!!!

wow a new member .... Welcome!!! πŸ˜ƒ
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey cool ashi ..lets make some more items ..... if u ask me trully we dont waan be any of group ...lets RP fans ..and indian ...no need of groups ...
Yazzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Even I like Shraddha's views although I rarely agree with her. Shes a strong debater πŸ˜ƒ

she's a strong debator indeed just like shai ... when debating with thse two, i forget what i'm debating about πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

and do you remember the transcript where he said that Pri brings the best out of him 😳 hai! that was so sweet of him

Now that was the best!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Yazzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Ul hv a great time here Unnati if u do not hv a problem with insane people.

not me, im one of the sane ones here

*cough* yeah right *cough* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†