Your ONE wish to Karan Singh Grover today wud be..

dangerous1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey All!

As you all probably know that it's our Karan AKA Dr.Armaan's birthday today and I am pretty sure you guys have alot to say to KAran on this very special day. I was just wondering outta all your wishes if you had to choose just one wish for KAran, then what would it be???

I will start....
Hey Karan,
Happy Birthday!!
I wish that you all the 'happiness' for rest of your life and there is a reason for it. The reason behind is that I personally think that if you are happy then you can conquer everything in the world be it the telly industry, film industry, your family, and not to the mentions the countless numbers of fans that you have out there. 
Keep smiling,
lots of love today and always,
Zahra 

All KSG fans out there feel free to express your feelings today (just for HIM)...
Edited by dangerous1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Karan happy birthday again...

My one wish for you wud be that ....whatever project you even decide to touch in Liufe...comes as a success to you....

so i guess that counts everything...

Muah...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love Steffi....๐Ÿ˜Š
mrs.ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy b'day karan !!!!

well .... my one wish for karan wud be that hmm.... he lives a very happy lyf !!!! the reason behind this is that  a person will live happily after he gets everything he wants.. and is successful...
Born-star thumbnail
I wanted to see Karan next Bollywood king so i wish he get a good chance in bollywood.
And become King .
ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_pak

I wanted to see Karan next Bollywood king so i wish he get a good chance in bollywood.
And become King .

same wish...ksg is my king๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Kindly post in all the wishes in the Birthday thread
please do not post new thread for the wishes

Topic Closed
DMG Dev Team