i want to asked one thing

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i want to asked one thing what message rajan sir want to give us with their serial

i love the story line of both bidaii as well as yeh rista hai kehlrta hai , but at the end of a day i always think that what we are learning from this both serial

BIDAII:
   in bidaii   they are mainly focus on dull complection girl .  thatt how  we all discourage a girl who has a dark complection . how we critize on the family  who  marry  their son with a dark girl
  . is a dark complection girl dont have a right  to enjoy their life , is she always have to fear tht some one come and critisize on her complection
  even a servent of  her home didnt give a respect to  her much
a dark  girl  didnt get that position which she deserve

a saas have always a complex that  her friend and her family will  critze her bahu ,

yeh rista kia khelata hai:
            in yrkh it show that a girl  has to relie on her susral choice . what susral want she had to be lived liked that . is she want to study firther she need to be get permisiion from  her susral . she cant make her carear if he susral dont want
     i was very disappointed when akshara had been rejected coz she  had just said that her friend think that she has a good voice ,  she said true to a person to  whom she will marry .
    now my question is that a girl cant even say true to a persom to whom she is going to marry .

i m sorry if my post hurt any one felling . i

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think you are right in a way but if you look at the story lines closely there is a lot to learn compared to other serials. Other than alot of rhona dhona the serials must have something to learn. Every story does. The only thing is that Rajan Shahni has exaggerated parts of this programmes. In Bidaai, Ragini has been rejected many times for her dark complexion. But in some cases this is very true. In small villages and rich households, they don't seem to want to accept dark complexion girls due to the fact it'll ruin their reputation. For poor people it would ruin their pride and for rich people it would ruin their ego. Also Bidaai shows that love is a very special thing and if you love somebody truly you wouldn't look at what they look like but their inner beauty. It explains to us indirectly that everybody should be treated equally via the case of Vasu and Ambika.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai may also have a lot of crying in it but in the end it shows that what is destined for you will always happen. As we can see, do you remember the episode where Rituraj and Akshara met for the first time in the hotel. Badi Maa kept on answering all the questions, right? And before they met all the women were telling Akshara what to and what not to do? It explains to us tha trying to impose your ideas over somebody else never works out. Badi Maa said not to talk, but as we can see, whenever Akshara was asked a question by Rituraj's parents and Badi Maa answered. We can see that Rituraj's parents weren't very impressed. Badi Maa tried too hard and in the end everything failed. We can also see the importance of respect of a family in society. We have to learn to respect our parents because if we are seen doing bad things then it will affect our parents. In YRKKH this is exaggerated in the case of Badi Maa and Rituraj's rejection. The main storyline of this is when Naitik will accept Akshara and how their love develops after marriage. I suppose for the storyline and morals to really begin, we will have to wait until Naitik enters...Until then, well enjoy it...*
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

I think you are right in a way but if you look at the story lines closely there is a lot to learn compared to other serials. Other than alot of rhona dhona the serials must have something to learn. Every story does. The only thing is that Rajan Shahni has exaggerated parts of this programmes. In Bidaai, Ragini has been rejected many times for her dark complexion. But in some cases this is very true. In small villages and rich households, they don't seem to want to accept dark complexion girls due to the fact it'll ruin their reputation. For poor people it would ruin their pride and for rich people it would ruin their ego. Also Bidaai shows that love is a very special thing and if you love somebody truly you wouldn't look at what they look like but their inner beauty. It explains to us indirectly that everybody should be treated equally via the case of Vasu and Ambika.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai may also have a lot of crying in it but in the end it shows that what is destined for you will always happen. As we can see, do you remember the episode where Rituraj and Akshara met for the first time in the hotel. Badi Maa kept on answering all the questions, right? And before they met all the women were telling Akshara what to and what not to do? It explains to us tha trying to impose your ideas over somebody else never works out. Badi Maa said not to talk, but as we can see, whenever Akshara was asked a question by Rituraj's parents and Badi Maa answered. We can see that Rituraj's parents weren't very impressed. Badi Maa tried too hard and in the end everything failed. We can also see the importance of respect of a family in society. We have to learn to respect our parents because if we are seen doing bad things then it will affect our parents. In YRKKH this is exaggerated in the case of Badi Maa and Rituraj's rejection. The main storyline of this is when Naitik will accept Akshara and how their love develops after marriage. I suppose for the storyline and morals to really begin, we will have to wait until Naitik enters...Until then, well enjoy it...*

Yaar i have ni words..u already said it
i dont have to say anything
wel done👏
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

thanks dear