Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (February 19, 2009) :NWE 40L+ (Mum + Del + Kol) C&S4+  

(1) Colors   2000-2030  
 (2) Star Plus  2100-2130  
(3) Star Plus  2130-2200   
(4) Colors  2200-2230  
 (5) Colors  2300-2330  
 (6) Colors  2030-2100   
(7) Zee TV  1930-2000   
(8) Star Plus   2230-2300 
 (9) Zee TV  2030-2100   
(10) Zee TV   2230-2300

I think we should start getting use to this now that we are never goin to see kis des in the chart again and one day it will be pulled off air..

I hate the creatives...
Edited by kis desh Rocks! - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakibeauty18 thumbnail
i wonder why im not surprised.
-Anusha- thumbnail
👏

Creatives bahut hi badiya kaam tha  i really aapreciate ur effort in ruining the show..Koi No 1 show kho No 11 or No 12 par kaisa laya jaatha hain tumse sekhe...

Damn disgusting on ur part..🤬...I think u are suffering from split personality
Edited by anushka10 - 15 years ago
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
this is not new...
but it is really bad news.... specaily with star ...
  all it cares about now is it it tprs...
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh yest's episode was full of crap so it deserves this position... but *fingers crossed* it dusnt go newhere.. stays here only..
sonu0511 thumbnail
expected.......................
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys dont give up...please....we need to show star plus that we love this show....we cant let them win like this.....please watch the show...for premeer....
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think we should either do a petition or email star requesting them to tell creatives of KDMHMD to create more romantic moments between Premheer like in the past. For example little gestures while they are also solving family problems i.e. Prem's shower is broke and alternatively goes to heer's room to take a shower and thinks heer's not their. Prem is in the shower Heer comes to her room doing her own thing Prem gets out of the shower shirtless and both bump in to each other and have eye lock session. Or while having dinner Prem grabs Heer's hand underneath the table and Preet being the naughty brother notices it teases heer. Little fairy tale moments like this can raise the TRP along with family problem solving.
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i expected but pls creatives see dat this show does go 2 end......pls i cant live widout dis show.....especially premeer i luv dem...............................
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta has to put more Beautiful tracks b/w Premeer scenes...But she is showing this Nihaal/Preet track which is not interesting in any aspect...

Maya /weds Harman topic may be good if they show Heer and Prem romantic scenes...

Please Kekta flood KDMHMD with Premeer scenes...Romantic and Heart Touching Premeer scenes...

Farru