Jai Shri Krishna...19th.Feb-09' Written Update...

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna...19th.Feb-09' Written Update...

Nand's house:-

Krishna is doing the aarti of Shrivishnu and Nand, Yashoda and Rohini are sitting beside him...

Ksheersagar:-

Narad is enjoying the seeing Krishna and says to Shrivishnu that Krishna is doing your aarti.
Shrivishnu replies that Krishna is doing his my doing my aarti, actually Krishna is Supreme authority, whatever you are seeing Narad in this world is being done thru Krishna's inspirations. He was, he is and he will remain always the source of inspiration behind everything. Krishna is ultimate Supreme Power.

Nand's House:-

Nand is saying to Yashoda that he will go to Mathura, Krishna tells him that he also wants to go with him and he wants to meet Maharaja Kans and ask him why he wants to meet you?
Yashoda says that krishna is right, why you have to go mathura?
Nand explains that we cannot disobey or disrespect Kans, cos he is the King.
Krishna says that you dont have to go, you are also a king and Kans shuld come here to meet you, if  you want to go then i will come with you and i will bring the mace of Dhaauu bhaiyya.
They all smiles at him.
Nand tells to Yashoda that dint you heard the message, it had warning and threatening tone, that if i dont go, Kans might harm Gokul and all of us.

Krishna says again that Kans is a rakshash, hearing this Rohini remembers Krishna words that a rakshash will come to kidnap her.
Nand replies bhabhi there is nothing to fear about, as Kans doesnt know that you are staying with us.

Krishna insist again that he wil go with him to mathura, but Nand refuses, Yashoda tells him that let Krishna go with him.

Mathura:-

Kans is talking with Channur, suddenly he sees Vasudev and Devki, he gets scared and Channur is shown getting irritate.
Kans asked them how did they come here in palace?
Vasudev tells Kans that Krishna freed them and now it is his turn.
Kans gets panicked
Vasudev tells him to mend his ways and surrender himself to Krishna, he still has time to change and do some charitable work and good deeds to save himself otherwise Krishna will come and kill him.
Devki says bhaiyya Krishna aa raha hai.
Hearing this Kans shouts and gets wild. Gaurds are surprised that with whom Kans is talking and why is he looking at the wall?
Kans says to Chanuur how come Vasudev and Devki are freed?Krishna is coming to kill me. He runs away from there....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks...
God Bless You All...
Waiting for your views and comments...
Set_raj...

Jai Shri Krishna...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
wow another miracle and warning by Krishna. Thanks for the great update Raj. perfect tot he point. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

wow another miracle and warning by Krishna. Thanks for the great update Raj. perfect tot he point. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

😊thanks raksha..they hv shown a beautiful game of Krishna playing with his Mama Kans...psychologically destroy him nd pu fear in his mind..and Kans is really scared of him and he constantly remembers him...thts y he got mukti in the end...Constantly remembering of God. 
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks Set_raj ji , wonderful update!
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lo for the update Bhaiyya !!!

Ah, today's last part was so funny ..

Beautiful lesson to learn indeed !!!

WOnderful episode as always ..πŸ‘

Thanks a lot for the update Bhaiyya !