Written & Vid Update: 19th February

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Video Update by Dhruvie: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1130752

A big H-E-L-L-O to everyone out there! 🤗Unfortunately the only sugar/coffee I've had was roughly 14 hours ago. Fortunately I'm still high. Leaving work just makes me high. (Yes I hate it!) Anyway, banana muffins for everyone whose birthday it is today!...wait, what? *whisperwhisper* Oh. My evil twin told me that not everyone has their birthdays today. So if your birthday's not today...have a muffin anyway! (Vegetarians need not apply 😉😆) On to the update!

-||-

The episode starts off today with Prem getting the letter. Lallu asks what's wrong. Preet's face screams 'uh-oh' as Prem looks from the letter to the family. Lallu asks whose courier it is. He answers that it's Harman and Maya's wedding invitation card, holding it up for all of us to see. (Whew! At least Preet's safe!...Oh, wait. Harman's wedding card?!) Prem understands that Lallu feels bad about Harman not coming personally to give the invitation. Lallu insists that he's fine. In fact he's happy that Harman is happy. He remembers when Harman was 4 and had a fever: Lallu stayed up all night with him and so on. Here follows a long bhashan on how children can be so ungrateful (oh come on! You've only got one son who turned out that way'the other two are practically perfect in every way!). Prem interrupts him and says he'll make Harman understand and bring him back home. Lallu tells him not to: if Harman comes, he will come on his own. No one will bring him back. He abandoned the family in their hard times, and when someone does that, he's no longer a part of the family.

Preet stands on the balcony (I think?) upstairs, and Meher comes up with juice. He tells her that he's lost his job. He couldn't handle the company. She asks why he got laid off. He replies that they fired the new staff. He will try looking for a job in the meantime, and asks her to not tell the family members. She gives her reassurance that she won't and that everything will be fine. She laughs, and Preet asks why. She's happy because Preet finally shared his sukh-dukh with her. (A little bit of hand-flirting and flirting there that is so sweet'They're falling in love!!! Awww!!!! *squee*) Meher moves her hand away, and Preet looks a little embarrassed. He leaves for an interview. (May he get the job!)

-|break|-

Veera talks in the mirror about how she loves Nihaal but hates her house, complaining about the water and brushing her hair. She turns, and we see she's talking to the dog. Nihaal comes home, calling Veera. He says that he's got something for her, and Veera is excited and finally leaves the room. She asks him what he got her, and he tells her first that he's expecting a VIP (very important PHONECALL😆) and to please let him know if anyone calls for him. She begs him for a hint, and thinks he's got her a diamond when he says it's white. He finally takes out jasmine, saying that the smell will make her sweeter. She is obviously not pleased, and throws them down and storms off to the room after throwing a fit. Nihaal opens his bag. Veera asks the dog (NIHAAL?! Dude. You gave your DOG the same name as your HUSBAND?!) if he will wear the jasmines, saying that she loves doggy-Nihaal more than Nihaal-Nihaal, complaining about him giving all his money to Heer instead of spending it on her. Nihaal looks through the papers and realizes that he has fired Preet Juneja. (Tsk tsk tsk'patni ke bhai ko fire kiya? She already hates you, yaar') He calls Veera, saying that he's made a mistake. She gets a little worried and asks him what's wrong. He says that because of him Preet has lost his job. Veera is'devastated'and starts scolding him, sounding panicked. She asks him why he did that. Nihaal tries to explain his rationale, but Veera screws him over with her shrill voice (😵someone stuff a rasgulla down her throat, please!) and says that if anything happens to her family, she'll never forgive him. She leaves Nihaal worrying about Preet.

-|break|-

Preet is at his interview, and his interviewer seems impressed, but they have no available vacancies for anyone new. Preet asks the interviewer to contact him if they have any places in the future, and he leaves, wondering how long he can hide it from his family.

The whole family is gathered in the living room, with Lallu still obsessing over the invitation card. Prem goes to him, convinced that Harman will come back home. He tells Lallu to focus on Preet's change from shaitaan to a responsible member of the family who's working and providing for them, etc. Lallu asks Kulraj to get the list of gifts the Preet made. The family discusses that, getting all excited as they tell Lallu to write down the gifts they want.

Then Veera comes in. Kulraj tells her about the list of gifts Preet is going to get them with his salary. Veera asks for Preet, and Lallu replies that he'll be in his office, where else would he be? She excuses herself, and Heer wonders why Veera is so worried. She follows Veera to the room and asks her what's wrong. Veera says nothing. Then she turns to Heer and tells her off: she brings up the monetary difference between the two families. She drops the bomb that because of Nihaal, Preet lost his job. Heer cannot believe it, can't believe that he would do that intentionally. As Veera continues to be a complete WITCH to poor Heer, Prem comes in, scolding her off. Problems are solved by talking, he says, not by blaming each other. Veera is disappointed in Prem taking Heer's side (are, yaar, pati to patni ka saath hi dega na?), and says that he has changed. He says no, your perspective has changed. Veera leaves and Prem asks Heer what Veera told her. So she does.

-|end|-

Hmm. IMO, the episode wasn't all that wonderful, except for the Meher-Preet scenes. I love them, they're such a cute couple! Before I go, a special THANKYOU to Jaz for telling me about the No Copy thingie! 🤗 Goodnight everyone, and have a great weekend ahead! Thank God Tomorrow's Friday!

-|love, bhav|-

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW, great job with the two different text colours -- like the darker colour for the update and lighter colour for the comments... Makes it Very Easy to Read ... Thanx
-Anusha- thumbnail
Omg soo quick update ..Thank q so much for the update..No premeer scenes except the last short scene..is it worth to watch..?
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How high are you? And how have I not met your evil twin? Oh wait, is she the one who threatens me whenever I skip out on our meetings? Heh.

Thanks for the update! Am just going to watch the Meet scene.

Love,
Radz
dynamic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kis desh main also comes on friday now ..

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the wonderful update Bhav....i added the link to the video update aswell...

the epi was ok...skipped veera-nihal part...loved meet scene..love these two....and loved how prem defended heer...he was so THEPrem today..he told veera off...n asked her to leave....n love wen he pulled back heer! loved that scene!....
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks yaar...great formatting 😉...i think ive seen it before...lol...your welcome for the no copy thing...i had issues with someone else that was posting our updates on another forum...i got so PISSED!!! 😡...

once agian...great job!!
JAZ

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jnawaz

thanks yaar...great formatting 😉...i think ive seen it before...lol...your welcome for the no copy thing...i had issues with someone else that was posting our updates on another forum...i got so PISSED!!! 😡...

once agian...great job!!
JAZ

tell me about it...i got so pissed seeing our updates there...not only updates..but most of the creations in the gallery r in that forum too and also pic update....😡

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for the wonderful update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot...................love the meet scenes.................hope preet gets a better job than b4!!!