Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Amber..how abt the last sequence..when Mayank gives up and starts dancing..he broke all records of cuteness!!☺️☺️☺️
sherizzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congoo 2 all my sweet Mayurianzzz on silver Jubileee!!!!!!!
bubblygurl thumbnail
Hey sheri Di 😛
@ Mansi...yeah ....but i didnt like his hairstyle...i prefer the spiked one....But yes the dance sequence was cute ....😳
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mansii.. uffff dun ask.. nups latke jhatke.. were supperrr cutee.. n mayank last dance sequnce wuzzz wowowow..awsomeee...booth r simplyy rocking
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
@ ambyy.. i loved his hairstylee..awww.. esp in the precap wen she hlads his hand.. uff mayank luks were wowo
bubblygurl thumbnail
Im sooo excited for todays epi...but im having my fingers crossed....coz wen ever we watch any episode with lots of expectations....it doesnt live upto our expectations....But im sure todays epi will rock....the precap was wonderful...!!!
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hi Viniva! My spelling is m-a-n-s-i pls .:P

No way..I loved his hairstyle..it was so cute! Rati is a fab dancer..nd mayank's cute stole the whole show..ya..2nite..shez gonna tell him..pls god it shudnt be a joke! :(
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
@ ambyy same here sisseee..
@ ALL    :Bt  many saying  that she is drunk and she will probably start laughing after a few moments of staring contest. saying something like: "By god mayank! maine tumhe ulu banaya!"
I no i'm being pessimistic but i think that might happen, though i really really hope that's not what it is!!!!!!!!!!
n wot i think is  may be after saying she fell asleeepp/.. nbt wotever hppen./... its a fact that she is saying the truth she likes mayank...😳tho wen she hugged n after that she started lafing...bt it wuz bcoz she wuz hiding that she really got scared..😛
Edited by Zarwa - 15 years ago
bubblygurl thumbnail
@ Zarwa....ditto i think it will be like she will be too exhausted coz of the kajrare thingy....and she will speak her heart out to mayank and fall asleep or mabbe even start crying coz she lost sucha  good friend liek him....If drunk ppl can laugh they can even cry LOL....and then mayank leaves her to the besd where she falls asleep wearing mayanks shirt....and in the morning she thinks sumthing happened between them
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mansi dee!! kayy!!!!