18 feb: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmm... so i think i got the formula all worked out.  the day that i work hard on rescheduling really complicated and stuffed timetables to kill myself to get to see the show,  that day the show will... uh ...not ... uh... be nice?  😆  man, what a royal letdown to the most tantalising end of a show!!!  talking about literally raining on our parade! 🤣  *our phreams, our phlights of phancy, our phondest phesires!*  so guys, you know what to do the next time i say i'm gonna reschedule life to watch the show...  expect little!  😆 

'kay, warning:  i'm actually brain dead so this bt,lt is probably gonna be totally out there...😆

* prem thing: 'kay, so he doesn't like people touching his face.  touching his hair.  and now... he doesn't like the rain?  the speed with which he got out of there!!! 🤣  and it was funny, in contrast, how he leisurely walked out back to heer when she calls out to him...  hands in pockets and all..

and ... uh ... frankly, heer didn't look like she liked the rain very much either, did she??  either that, or...  her kurta was really an extremely transparent one, and she was trying to not provoke prem that much!  seriously, no one does rain-lovin' like that... er... do they?  

* little thing: has hc suddenly become prudish?  what's with the tee under the white shirt -- which had that stooopid waistcoat thing on top, anyway??? 😆 *huh, i may have been tired and frazzled when i watched the show... but i still watch the show! 🤣*

* little thing:  romantic night, chips&water dinner, moon in the sky -- why does this feel like a badly wasted opportunity to have some prem-heer luuuuvin'?  me? i think it was just meanness on the part of the creatives!  just 'cause we had phriday-the-13th phhandoohs, why did they not allow the phhandooh today??? why?? meanies!!  😡
The image
The image
The image
(credit, khushi, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1130517)

* prem-heer thing:  i seriously want to know what these two talked 'bout on the night after their marriage!  i'm not kidding! these two look like they're too scared to even look at each other for fear of starting something they can't stop.  just what is it that they've decided between each other??  what is their secret?  i want to know... damnit!

* story-telling-criticism thing:  'kay, who else suddenly got the really irritated sense that this team has decided to tell this story with pieces in the present, and run a parallel track (of slower revelation) through flashbacks? 

check: there has been a huge number of flashbacks in this show, recently, no? and each of them get used quite meaningfully in the show as we take the story along.  and it's .. irritating.  was okay to have those sweet heartbreaking phlashbacks when prem was mia and heer was valiantly fighting to keep things together.  but this?  this is not a good way to tell a story.  especially when it involves really, really, really important things like...

the phact that prem-heer sooooooo broke their vow to not live as h&w last night! 

after heer tells prem what happened in rajasthan - they sooooo had a moment!  one that lasted all night!  i just know it!  and these meanie creatives choose not to share with us???  especially after having rained on the earlier phmoment??!   what a mean bunch!  just 'cause we had *forcing brain to think* phriday-the-13th phhandoohs.  and master-chef prem on 16th
The image
(credit, khushi, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1129847) 🤣

they just can't chop out scenes that are ''our due!!'' just like that!!   why're they hoarding these? to show us in phlashbacks later?  but why??  *whine, whine* we want 'em now!!!  we do... *more whining... me amazed that i'm actually beginning to sound like i look, ie, - triv, seriously! what would i do without your post in http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1011167&TPN=4 😆*

i do not like this ''use-flashbacks-to-mostly-tell-the-story-in-a-jerky-way'' style. *sulking* it hurts one's brains dreadfully.  why can' t we just have a nice linear story telling technique for this track?? *majorly sulking*

* big thing: what??!!! the juneja clan are back??!  but... but... why???!  and it looks like they've persuaded nihaal-and-vitchface to take up permanent residence with them too... why, why, why??? why are we soo cursed???

*thinking* actually, no. it's okay.  i'm fine with it.  is cool.  i actually like it -- 'cause it means we can revert to my original plan.  ie, get prem-heer to move out there!!

i mean, 'cmon, prem doesn't have a job.  that place needs a man to look after it..  and a woman to look after that man.  it'd be perfect!  prem-heer can shift there!  *rubbing hands in glee at having come up with the perphect plan!!  😍*

* prem-heer thing: all freshly scrubbed and looking ... smug?! at the breakfast table!  i tell you -- these guys had a ... satifying night... *burying face in my hands for having written that!  what am i up to at 1am?  what? what?  estee go to sleep!*

but what can i do? heer can't keep her hands off prem.  prem can't keep his eyes off heer. *and i'm convinced is only his eyes 'cause he was sitting and couldn't get other parts of himself on her.*  and not to mention that  moment in front of the mirror.  she was sooo all over him. 

just as he was all over her in the phlashback.  i can't remember heer ever having that hairstyle in the past. *'cause doesn't it make her look like ashlesha? 😲*
The image
(credit, khushi, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1130517)
and i remember her in another dress on the day of the pink shirt *gosh, how can a guy make that colour look good??* but that was such a moment.  and wasn't it cute how they were all matching-matching?  then sepia tones burnt out with red and pink and clear eyes and open smiles.  and now, all sober colours in the sunlight and shy eyes and shy smiles? 

and prem telling heer that he remembers everything... 😲  y'mean... that was not clarified between them on the night of their marriage?  'kay seriously?  i want to know what they talked 'bout that day. what deal did these two shake their hands on?  um... not shake hands.  *'cause i'd have wanted to see that!* nodded their heads at carefully not meeting each other eyes... 🤣

* little thing: 'kay, they have just got to have the rest of the juneja clan be that light-hearted all the time 'round prem!  is getting to be more and more unnatural!  doesn't anyone want to cut the nudge-nudge-wink-wink and have a chat with the guy 'bout his hip-hop life??

* little thing:  uh... so what was in the papers that prem took from lalit juneja - a new job setting for preet?  now that preet has got his months of work experience, is prem getting ready to get him his own office?

* little thing: er.. prem is finding out now that preet has a job???  er... if he is indeed finding out 'bout such things as we go along, why is this guy not just sitting down and finding out everything 'bout his family at one shot?  kinda didn't make sense to me...

and what a brain-dead thing to say to preet -- ''my brother will only get promotions, not demotions'' -- when preet tells him that everyone's tense 'bout jobs?  didn't hip-hop ever read newspapers?  doesn't he know there's a recession on?  of all the segments with prem - so far, this had to be the worst!  singularly. brain. dead. stooooopid! someone please get him the last 8 months of newspapers to catch up on -- 'cause evidently as hip-hop all he did was ... party -- really!  🤢

* preet thing: oh no!  oh no, oh no, oh no!  *yes!  this is what a preetstess says in distress when she sees an attack being made on the happiness of her (god) preet!*  damnit!  that's soooo not fair.  how can we set up for preet not to be constantly smiling!?!?!

'kay, i want a change in scriptwriters!  hey, loons!!  yeah, down here!  leave (god) preet alone!  he's such a fantastic guy.  he is sane.  he is balanced.  he is real.  he is... us!  don't you dare touch him and make him sad!  go dump your angst and incompetent script-writing and story-telling on someone else!  pick on anyone else --- i don't care. but you no longer have the right to poop over (god) preet's life and track.  don't you dare! 

you better get prem to get him that company and office so that he can buy all the gifts he wants to for his family, and keep smiling, or else!  do you hear me??  'cause a preetstess riled is a fierce thing.  you don't even want to go there! *fume-fume-fire-breathing-dragon-fume*

* little thing: there was a little prem-heer eye conversation, no, at one point, when everyone else was busy checking what preet had put on the list of gifts for them *what a bunch of hysterically greedy people, no? sheesh...*  prem caught heer's eye.  heer gave a slight tilt of her head, with a smile?  what was that 'bout?

* little thing: yoicks!  wonder what that courier packet is.... 

well!  you're all just gonna have to watch and find out.  'cause yesterday i had to grit my teeth and face an accusation that girls just don't know anything 'bout fulfilling commitments... and i refuse to reschedule today!  so.. it's probably going to be a rocking episode! 

hrrrmmm *clearing preetstessly throat* i wish that all of you have a great time watching the show... and that at least one piece of an important prem-puzzle gets solved.  along with a terrific prem-heer moment. instead of a soggy fizzle like today's.  😆  and *now getting down on my knees and getting serious* please, if news of preet's job being lost reaches the junejas -- let them love him as he deserves to be loved.  and please let prem-heer have organised his new office for him... *getting up and bowing to (god) preet*

btw, i have a ramayan question -- were there any points in the ramayan when lakshman-sita were separated from ram? 'cause i know that lakshman-ram was separated from sita multiple times... or should i just w&w? as always?  i guess.... 😆

highlight of the day: heer standing shyly behind prem in front of the mirror and asking "now does it look better?"  there were lots and lots of prem-heer touching that happened then... is this the new version of heer - that at least in private she's gonna be all over him?   oh... possesssive! 😍

also, since i didn't get to post my favourite-est prem-moment from master-chef-prem day in the bt,lt, 'm gonna cheat and do it here.

heer says ''prem!!!''
The image

and....
The image

🤣 see the vegetables fly!!!!  is that how the haldi flew before it landed all over his back?? 🤣
and then he starts the process of standing to attention .. a corporal's reaction when his sargent calls!  🤣
The image
The image
The image

🤣 that face!  sooo innocent!  like...
"who me?  i didn't do 'nything!  honest!  ma's accidentally bought aatta that is a mutant after the wheat was genetically altered with jumping bean ...genes! honest, heer!  all i did was open the dabba! and it was all over the place!  i had to swat it against the wall to stop it from spreading all over.  good thing too -- else imagine what a mess this kitchen would've looked like.."

🤣

'kay, 'm losing it... must sleep.  see you guys.  have fun..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the creatives really ruined the best scence of the episode yesterday, and the worse thing is they did not even hug each other..
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yest's epis was a mixed bag. atleast that's what i thought. there were some cute, some confusing and some stupid moments in the show. I knew that the screenplay writers wouldn't able to sustain the charisma of the Prem-Heer chips dinner scene. they didn't let me down. Agree with you that scene was incomplete. After Heer tells Prem about how she wants to live in her present and how bad her life was after he was gone he should have hugged her. That was either very bad screenplay or very bad editing. Also I felt that the Prem-Heer in front of the mirror thing should have been the first thing they show before the family at the breakfast table. The way they showed it made it look like Prem doesn't have anything else to do other than stand in front of the mirror and comb his hair. also since when has Heer being so particular about her looks (even though it was in flashback)? irrespective of all that I still liked the whole concept behind the scene. The whole point being that no matter how they are individually together they rock. but who are these people trying to convince? we already know it you morons. that's why sit through all the stupidity!
Prem thing: so how much does prem actually remember? He tells heer that he remembers everything then why was he surprised to know that Heer was willing to risk her life for his family. The heer he knew always did that even before Prem-Heer were one. So am confused. Does he actually remember or is he just covering up. Also why is this Prem so different? He is all intense and romantic one moment and the very next he blows Heer away. I don't get it. I found his whole escaping the rain thing hilarious. HC almost fell down doing that scene. He ran away as if someone was shooting at him. Also that scene should have been very romantic if he would have held her hand or better still they would have danced. The screenplay writers don't seem to be very romantic.
Heer thing: she seems to be the more pushy one among the two. Earlier she was the one who moved away from Prem now it seems like she's the one who's more adventureous. You are right she couldn't keep her hands of him. But they truly looked very cute and perfect in that shot. I haven't seen any two people looking so made for each other on television yet.
Preet thing: Why can't Preet be the one who is always smiling and happy go lucky? Why does he also have sorrows and start crying? He looked like a lost boy as he waited for the courier. Wonder how Nihaal and his relationship will be after they come to know of Nihaal's role in Preet's firing.
Prem-Preet thing: I wasn't surprised that Prem didn't know about Preet's job. I don't think anybody is telling Prem anything about what happened after he left. Neither is anyone asking him about it. Wonder why? But that look of pride on Prem's face when he comes to know of Preet working was very nicely done by HC. I think as costars AG, SR and Shama Despande bring out the best in HC.
Juneja family thing: I loved the way the whole family were ragging Prem. Did you notice the cousin actually got a line to speak. But really liked Kiran's teasing but lalit took the cake. He was so subtle but put his point across very well.
Lalit-Prem thing: so lalit had some investments why weren't they used when they needed it earlier? Also how is Prem going to revive the one which isn't doing so well?
Prem-Ram thing: if Prem is Ram in true sense then will this story show him doubt heer's fidielty?
Prem-Heer thing: there were couple of cute moments between them in yest's episode. Totaly loved the way prem offers heer a piece of the paratha as he is being ragged and how she smiles shyly and nudges him. Also loved the whole mirror thing. But didn't notice the eyelock between them while the family read out Preet's list.
Courier: I am sure that is a wedding card and it will be harman's. Another mandap drama waiting to happen.
Where is Gaya3? Like you mentioned yest I really hope the actress playing the role is fine. I so miss her and Prem's scenes. Let's see what today brings. As usual waiting and watching.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The moment Prem said "heer tum mujh sey itna pyar karti ho" the epi was over for me, i mean prem of all the people asking her that?  No amount of explanasion can justify that dialogue, well for me any ways! Not to mention Prem running away leaving heer behind in rain! After that the whole hair thingy was just ridicolous, heer was always shown to be shy and simple she would never ever have said that to Prem that :aaj mey achi nahi lug rahi" as per you earlier explanasion i can accept (though not willingly) that Prem still has shades of gurav hence the whole standing infront of mirror looking at his hair scene BUT heer? Heer didn't live someone else's life did she? What happened to her?

This show is loosing it definately, they need to pull their socks, Prem's dialogues  were really weak both with heer as well as Preet!!!

I was utterly disappointed with yesterdays epi and i am not gonna change my mind abt it no matter what 😭😭😭

One more thing i am begining to think that Prem does not remember everything, may be he told her abt it, may be he didn't because he didn't want to hurt her! thats the only thing that can justify "heer tum mujhey sey itna pyar karti ho" to me!
Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I want to know what Prem and Heer talked on the night after their marriage. I mean whats up with these guys? We see lots of passion, love and attraction there and they dont want to act on it. Wow, thats some control!! 😉

Its like the creatives (or destructives) are hell bent upon confusing us. Some instances you know that he is Prem and some times you start wondering who he actually is. Earlier these two were so in-sync with each other. Be it regarding their actions or their words. Now, they actually talk and say things aloud?? (reference to I love you, thank you, do you really love me so much?) I thought things like these shud be voiced out aloud after years of marriage, not days or hours. 😆

Like you I am a total optimist and I am expecting to see the continuations of their romantic scenes as a flashback. But I think its time they got on with the story. We want Premeer moments, and we also want to know what happens................ Of late the show reminds of me of Premeer VMs on the forum....... expect that our forum guys are much better.👏👏👏

Though I was wondering about something.

- Doesn't Kiran Jiju ever go to work? Haven't seen him ever.

- Doesn't Prem have somewhere to go? Oh, I guess he is on leave for his impromptu wedding.

- If the J-Zoo has dire financial constraints, then why are they keeping so many useless people in the house and feeding them?

- I have never seen any help around the house. How do they manage to keep the house and furnishings in ship-shape and still cook for the whole family and most importantly who does that?? (Guess thats how Heer has become so slim and fit!! that and of course the running she did earlier)

The one answer to all the above questions - It is a BT show.

Ok, I better stop. Better to take this frustation out on my boss or my husband.

But one thing is true - Prem and Heer/HC and AG are really made for each other.

As always a wonderful analysis. You know the first thing I do whenever I get a break is to read your bt,lt. And though I havent replied to your posts, I really enjoy them E. So rock on girl!!
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Estee, I am sooooo disappointed and angry with the creatives.I think this is the second time in the whole one year.

1. I was very very angry , upset , depressed when prem was shown killed.

2. Now i am angry, upset, disappointed because first the creatives created such romantic atmosphere with all chips, candle ,water ,pool very prem and heer like.Then they showed rain.I thought wow we will get some handholding, dance in the rain, eye lock but all my dreams washed out with the way he ran away to shelter.Why the damn Creative showed rainfall , just to make prem and heer stand separately without looking each other.I think they just created scene to have flashback of rajasthan.

They could have shown that flashback in different ways .Why create so much hype , rain,moon, candles , pool.

Do they think we are that stupid.

Estee i am sorry i am not in mood to comment also.This is the first time i am in nooo mood of anything.I mean u can understand.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Estee its past 2 am here, so will make it short. But don't go by the regular meaning 'short'. 😃

Yes talk about soggy episodes & today it was it! I was just making some comparisons. When Prem was shown as 'gone' from the show then too we had rain scene as a hallucination of Heer where though we were sad but we were awarded with a rain dance there & even we got 2 kisses from Prem as well as an added bonus. And today there was a perfect opportunity of a rain dance! If they wanted to douse all our fiery expectations with water then they succeeded 100%. They let go of this golden opportunity? I want to know why did Prem ran as if his pants was on 'water' in this case? 😆 Or was he scared his recent obsession 'hair' will be all spoilt in that rain? As if his life was at stake, he almost fell while taking shelter! Anyway when he finally came back both had the weirdest pose, believe me I was sitting with a magnifying lens to find romance in that entire scene but couldn't see any. They build up a beautiful moment in the last segment y'day only to show this as the end result? Then when he brought her under the shade & gave her the towel, his voice & the tone sounded very abrupt! The least they could have shown was a husky note in his voice where he is asking her to towel herself dry & he could have just kept looking at her the way he did y'day in the last scene & today in the 1st scene & we would have all gone over the moon with ecstasy. They needn't have to show any fire to bring that rain in on them, that look would have been enough for all of us. 😆 But what we got was a very abrupt toned query about her scar & the moment was lost.
Ok who else thought of 6/19 when Heer was toweling her face but not her eyes & her look was fixed on him? The roles were reversed here, on 6/19 the drenched Prem toweled himself but not his dreamy eyes which was focused all the time at Heer telling her he is aware that she is not immune to him in anyway. And today I found almost the same scene with a role reversal but the effect that Heer had from him on 6/19 was missing from Prem here. I couldn't see he was affected by her in any way! 😔
And I want to see that complete scene after his marvelous 'tum mujhse itna pyar karte ho?' Hello dude u realised that now? We knew it from day 1 when we realised u two r 1 soul with 2 bodies. Seriously what r the creatives thinking here? Do they even know what will be the repercussion of such solemn slip-up in their storyline? ***Sigh***
Oh he confesses about remembering everything later to Heer which means he has got his memory back. But why did he react as if he didn't know anything about Rajasthan episodes when Heer told him about that? How much does he remember is my question here? Does he also remember his attitude towards Heer in the Shiv mandir & on Lodi night?
They r leaving many scenes incomplete & as I told Smitha they will show all these scenes as flashbacks in future. The suhaag raat scene, today's scene all says it as they r being abruptly ended. And I want to know the reason for this new technique of story telling.
The family is back! And they took so much of bags & baggages for just 1 night? Ok there were few consolations for me on that breakfast table. 1st many a times when Prem was sitting & Heer stood behind him, her left hand rested on his shoulder, that little gesture was such a balm for me after that weird dumb rain scene. Then when Lalit came all siding with Prem & Heer I want to know what was Prem trying to tell her? Was he offering the same morsel he was having from his hand? 😍😍 That totally took me to a different level of existence! 😃 Or was he trying to say that she did a good job with the parathas or whatever he was eating, merely complimenting her cooking? Did any1 get that?
When Prem got up to go to Lalit again these 2 doesn't need any vocal chords, just 1 glance was all they needed. Perfectly synced they went to take blessings from Lalit. Then when Lalit was discussing those files with Prem Heer was in the background serving or smiling away but so many a times her eyes lingered on Prem talking to Lalit. Another 😍 moment for me. I want to know, was it of her own accord or was it the director's instructions?
Even I agree those dialogs of Prem to Preet sounded very superficial, absolutely fell flat on me. I don't think those encouraging words worked there. And why was he informed about his job now? Again bringing me up to the question why is he let into the family's informations in instalments? And why isn't the family finding out about him?
The flashback scene was welcoming only because I could see our Prem in it, bang on, but Heer there was AG. But loved their pose & I agree very few guys I have seen can carry that hot pink color to a T & HC is one of them. When we came back to the present then Prem was Gaurav for sure, his fascination & current obsession is his hair! How will he regain all the property from RR if he spends whole day in front of a mirror? 😲 Thankfully Heer looked Heer in the present scene. But just seeing them together leaning on each other all smiles tried to ease a little bit of the earlier pain. This is the reason we watch the show & they act stingy in showing us well, 'them' together!
I at times get amazed with my capability to find pleasure out of these little nothings when the story is full of loop holes & logic & sense seems to be miles away from it.
Again I don't know why is the need to hide from the family that Preet has lost his job? Isn't it an usual custom where people sympathise or tries to help in some way to reduce the pain? If family can't offer this then why have one? Another drama to unfold but think Prem must have guessed something after Preet left leaving his game behind. Maybe or rather I am sure he will be of help in some way to restore all the happiness of his family.
I don't know or can't make out about Ash, suddenly why this act of 'best buddy' with Preet & Meher? Is something cooking up in that noggin of hers? We have seen her true colors twice so naturally I tend to question these abrupt changes in one's personality! Like I am doing with Prem's now. Anyway that is another issue altogether.
And Nihaal, I really pity him! If & when Veera comes to know that he was responsible for Preet's losing his job she will swallow him alive or rather she will push him in that black hole which u keep mentioning, Estee, for her to disappear. And I don't get it, how many jobs does Nihaal have? So many job designations?  R these side jobs for fulfilling the needs of his high-maintenance wife or simply a ploy to be away from her for most part of the day as much as possible? I wouldn't blame him though if this is the case. 😃
I also fail to understand if a courier comes in somebody's name then shouldn't the family wait for that respective person to open it? Why was Preet so scared that the family will know once the courier guy comes with the termination letter? I mean does the entire Juneja clan lack this simple etiquette? Even kids know that other's letters should not be opened or read!
That courier definitely was not any termination letter, definitely has to be an invitation card. It looked so. And the only person who could invite them is Harman for his upcoming wedding. Can't think of anybody else!
Anyway will w&w as long as they show us Prem-Heer in the same frame with the same essence intact. Crossing my fingers in hoping so.
Don't worry Estee I don't think u will miss much if u watch the episode later tomorrow. By the trend it doesn't look much will be shown & missed. Till later,
Lana.

@Payal - U know I have been a great admirer of urs when u used to write daily starting with those beautiful song lyrics dedicated to the episodes. I admired ur skill to write so beautifully. Thanks for understanding & agreeing what I wrote y'day. We belong in the same league & obviously we will feel the same most of the time. Will wait to read from u more.

@Raksha - I know we r so much in sync as far as Prem-Heer r concerned. Because of them we got hooked to the show, we underwent same emotions together, so its very natural we will feel the same on most levels. It really feels good to know that I am not the only one to feel so desolate at times. Definitely feel like needing a shoulder to cry on at times like these. Thanks for understanding that.
Edited by lghosh - 15 years ago
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 @ the last part.. nd heer's hair(tryin to make her look like ash)
                                                                                                                                 I compltly agree wid u.. Prem-Heer were better off when they were just living togther not married or nethin.. they were close.. could look into each other's eyes, has moments to share, hand-holding sessions, eye-lockin ones, nd almost trying-to-kiss ones too but now as they are mArried.. they have gone farther away from each other.. I just dont understand what is wrong with the creatives. Why are they ruining the couple's romance?
Heer wont let prem even hold her hand.. why did all this *shyness* came from anyway i just dont get it..?!

Secondly, doesnt kiran nd kulraj hav their own houses to live in? nd Kiran jeeju is always at home.. does he never goes to work?

AND Where is Daljeeet?!
I hav a lot more questions in head that can pop out but I hav an exam tom so m gona go nd study!

thanks for this estee!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen the episode. Not sure I want to at the moment. Saw Tuesday's (obviously), which i absolutely loved. Not sure if anyone told you which song was playing during the PremHeer dinner scene, it was 'Thode Badmash' from Saawariya. It really fit the scene.

Love your description for Prem's mess in the kitchen! Mutant atta! I should use that on my mom. No, she'd just think I was crazy. Or rather, crazier than usual. Hmm.

Love,
Radz
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kis desh Rocks!

the creatives really ruined the best scence of the episode yesterday, and the worse thing is they did not even hug each other..

y'know?  i didn't think they'd hug?  i mean, they've been sooooo wary of coming near each other - even a little touch makes them jump!  but after he asked her that - in that uncomprehending tone - and saw her face, and read her eyes, i thought he'd reach out and touch her face... move the hair away from her cheek.. take the napkin from her hand and wipe the tears out of her eyes.

when they did that cut to morning and the jzoo full of junejas again, i actually had to shake my head and say ''huh'' to clear it! 

after that,  seeing them look at each other like that at the breakfast table, i consoled myself thinking that they had sooo done ... well, lots of things in the night.  just we hadn't been shown.  *sulk*

just like we hadn't been shown what heer-prem did the night after ''main prem juneja, aaj... '''
😍