Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Dangelz congrats again and your welcome๐Ÿค—You deserved it! Your poster rocked thats why it won and passed all the difficulties๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

WOW...I am speechless...I totally did not expect this!

After I made and submitted my poster, I was looking at everyone else's poster and was thinking to myself that I had some tough competition. I did not even imagine coming in first place!

Any way, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who commented and voted for my poster!! I'm really very grateful to all who thought I deserved this!

I'm a siggy maker and this was my first time attempting something like a poster, but I guess my love for DMG inspired me to go ahead and make one. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also congratulations to the runners-up, I really loved both your posters and think you guyz did a fab job with them! ๐Ÿ‘ To be honest, I thought mits002 poster was going to win, because I just loved the creativity of that poster!

Finally a big thanks to roxthefox (I think your name is Soha right?) for organizing this competition and also for that lovely and creative introduction!! Just loved the whole picture dialogues idea! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you everyone once again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

That was an awesome acceptance speech! ๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations, and I can't wait to see your poster grace the walls of cinema halls ๐Ÿ˜† I now bestow you with bragging rights for a month :)

P.S- all winners have to use the siggies, even if you don't like it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Dangelz congrats again and your welcome๐Ÿค—You deserved it! Your poster rocked thats why it won and passed all the difficulties๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Aww...thanks so muchh!! ๐Ÿค—
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roxthefox

That was an awesome acceptance speech! ๐Ÿ‘ Congratulations, and I can't wait to see your poster grace the walls of cinema halls ๐Ÿ˜† I now bestow you with bragging rights for a month :)

P.S- all winners have to use the siggies, even if you don't like it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks, took me awhile to make the speech. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Bragging rights? I'm not much of a bragger actually...I'll let my work do all the talking! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes I will use the winner siggy, right now I'm deciding which siggy in my sig box to replace with the winner siggy. ๐Ÿ˜†
roxthefox thumbnail
Just bumping this since it has been un-stickied.
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lolz rox! i just noticed the pants!!! hahahahaa NOW i get why he wore those!!!!

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chandz what pants and why he weared those?
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Chandz what pants and why he weared those?

In my into dialogue, the picture with Shweta and Karan where he is wearing the infamous dhoti/pants.

Chandu, Karan is pretty innovative, no? ๐Ÿ˜†
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations all..........u all r deserving.....n i loved those pic captions specially that zara nachke dikha one ๐Ÿ˜†
-simi- thumbnail
aahhmygaddd.. dont get me started with those pants ๐Ÿคฃ
i still think karan looked hot, cuz he pulled off everything well... but some of his clothes were.. "that will look better on shweta"