Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Shah Rukh: I'm a little less intelligent than Aamir

07 Apr, 2009 10:02 pm ISTlURVASHI ASHAR/INDIATIMES MOVIES

Two actor-producers, Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan known for their repartee, are often shown to be on opposite sides. However, having kept their differences aside, the two aces shook hands, hugged and came together for a common cause - to express their regret, and various other producers' and distributors', about the inability to release films in national multiplex chains till an understanding is reached on equitable paying terms, and till some irregularities and malpractices are rectified.

"These are sad days for us," said Aamir Khan, "We as entertainers wish to entertain the audience every single day; but in the current scenario films aren't being released in multiplex chains. We believe that every sector - be it producers, distributors, exhibitors - should earn their fair share of money, only then will we be a healthy industry. So we are researching the issues and concerns and trying to come up with solutions. We want to enter into a partnership that's fair," said the actor on behalf of the United Producers and Distributors Forum.

Shah Rukh Khan expressed that holding back releases from multiplexes was no 'strike' or 'embargo'. "It is just a pipeline in the entire system that needs some working. We are not going to cut our nose to spite our face. We aren't fighting out of greed or for profit. We are fighting for equality. Our cry is 'Fair rights for Friday nights'. This is no show of power; the mission is just to bring about fair dialogue between the producers, distributors and exhibitors. Every film - small budget, big budget - should be treated equally," he said. "We don't consider the multiplex owners to be 'mafia'. No one is a leader, we are only followers; we're passionate filmmakers who'll continue investing time, energy and money in movies. We are the employees of the audience and not of the multiplexes," added SRK.

Hopefully some good will come out of the dialogue between the forum and the exhibitors; after all it even brought Aamir and Shah Rukh on the same song sheet. "It's nice to sit on the podium together, it'll be nice to sit in a car together, it'll even be nice to do a film together," said Shah Rukh Khan when questioned if it was only this cause that had got them united. "We're mature, intelligent people, I'm a little less intelligent than Aamir, but our camaraderie is really a non-issue right now. There are bigger things that need attention."

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4371184.cms

-Divyaa- thumbnail
i dont think so srk you are hundred times intelligent than  aamir  , dont be so modest for gods sake aamir is just over smart,but srk has a golden heart he he that rhymes lols😆
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyalrl

i dont think so srk you are hundred times intelligent than aamir , dont be so modest for gods sake aamir is just over smart,but srk has a golden heart he he that rhymes lols😆

😆🤣@ Over smart

I agree divya, srk is always so sweet to other actors. 😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail
lols he looks like a serious type of guy in that picture with glasses😆meanhwile i have noticed he is no more the flambouyant type he is becoming matured ,he hardly smiles ,i think maybe it is because ofhis surgery
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyalrl

lols he looks like a serious type of guy in that picture with glasses😆meanhwile i have noticed he is no more the flambouyant type he is becoming matured ,he hardly smiles ,i think maybe it is because ofhis surgery

The second picture reminded me of some Principle 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG srk n aamir together in piczz Omgggg i am shcoked of my life omgg
Zareena thumbnail
Yeah marriam. Glad to know both came together..hope now the multiplex issue will be solved.
srklicious thumbnail
i know zareena now i think these picz wil shut media;ls mouth ajaahahhah
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

The second picture reminded me of some Principle 😳

aisi principal mil jaaye tho no body will cut classes😆
srklicious thumbnail
ahha OMg srk looks taler than aamor . aamr looks so short n small infornt of srk ahah . n i must say srk looks intalgent n smart mashalla