Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

they dont look very comfortable with each other around lols,i can see srk'slfeeling very akward anyways aamir looks like he doesnt gives a damn to anything, anyways srk looks so cute 😳like a schhol boy standing in the second row behind rakeshji😆.

-Divyaa- thumbnail
nyways zaru please dont load the pages with srk pics,my webpage is not opening at all lols,zara ahistha yaar srk ko jee bharke dekhne tho do 😆
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyalrl

they dont look very comfortable with each other around lols,i can see srk'slfeeling very akward anyways aamir looks like he doesnt gives a damn to anything,anyways srk looks so cute 😳like a schhol boy standing in the second row behind rakeshji😆.

I feel the same. Aamir is like yeah whatever..srk is like you multiplex 😡 😆 Srk speech was amazing 😳
Zareena thumbnail

nyways zaru please dont load the pages with srk pics,my webpage is not opening at all lols,zara ahistha yaar srk ko jee bharke dekhne tho do 😆

awww, that's why i loading 3 pictures per post. is it still doing it?
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

awww, that's why i loading 3 pictures per post. is it still doing it?

yeah it happens you know meanhwile you know theres some problem in my india forums pages i cant find settings or my posts ,what can i do?,do you have a similar problem?
Zareena thumbnail
divya click on my dashboard on your right of the screen. you'll find setting option there.Edited by Zareena - 15 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail

I feel the same. Aamir is like yeah whatever..srk is like you multiplex 😡 😆 Srk speech was amazing 😳

lols was it ?anyways he speaks very funny always.guess ill watch this speech tommorrow in tv meanwhile where are the other eminent members of our fc missing naa😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail

divya click on my dashboard on your right of the screen. you'll find setting option there.

i did that there also the profile page is coming empty ,i dont know what happened ill try after sometime i guess.
Zareena thumbnail

lols was it ?anyways he speaks very funny always.guess ill watch this speech tommorrow in tv meanwhile where are the other eminent members of our fc missing naa😳

Yeah, these days our fc isn't so active as it use to be.
Zareena thumbnail

i did that there also the profile page is coming empty ,i dont know what happened ill try after sometime i guess.

why don't you contact a mod.