•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys thought you might be interested, samir talks about the show ending and that his enjoying his break

visit following site to read more

oh i once saw him in a really bad vdo
wid a smooch n al he was very bad there
hated it
it was a kind of luv making vdo
Hey thanks india_22... i had been wondering that we have heard from Megha after the show came to an end but not from Samir...

I don't believe why he thinks it was good that the show came to an end...trying to be positive
Aw..Thank you yaar..Thank you all so much fo rthis article..
Love you-Hema
Originally posted by nainashah

oh i once saw him in a really bad vdo
wid a smooch n al he was very bad there
hated it
it was a kind of luv making vdo

Why were you watching it first of all......all do not have luck like sharukh khan or have bollywood parents ...like many others.....Sameer Dharmadhikari...is a talented actor....somtimes people struggle...doing small time acting inspite of their talent. He showed his mettle in MTPH...we all liked it and we appreciate it....We wish him more and more success... what is wrong in it....you confused little naina..

Edited by padmakka - 15 years ago

hey thanks a lot for that article...he's acting in films yayyy....i saw him in raincoat n satta (but he had a neagtive role in satta)...n he's such a cute father....awwwwwwww...wants to spend more time wid his daughter....omg i just love his voice...

hey ritu iv uploded da article in the chakpak fansite as wel in da discussion SAMEER NEW INFO do go n put ur brilliant comments there as wel s..ince we hav all joined lets try n keep both the forum n fansite up to date..