KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 17th February

Posted: 15 years ago
😳 OK...we are gonna get some water action tomo 😃 Cannot wait, though I should know by now NOT to expect anything from this serial..but mein sudarne wali nahi😵😆 BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

1. Did Heer shout at Prem?😲😡 Heer nalayak..shouting on your new-new husband...atleast wait a month or two to become a shrew. 😆 I think that Lallu ne haath rakh diya hain Heer ke siir pe..even she wanted Harman to stay.🤢 But I loved how Prem thought of his steps and explained it to Heer and then her "You are not alone Prem"😃 Dada Dadi talks..but chalo wohi sahi.😆

2. 🤢 Harman and Maya🤢 Kya paap kiya tha meine..*hides all her choried chewing gum from her sis* That is not paap, that's sisterly chori, it's allowed!😡 Oh God 🤣 Harman wants Prem's Joote's? 🤣 Why? Is he going to give him back?😆 I hope Prem throws it at his head this time 🤣 Please Bhagwan, Please. 😆 So true, maya doesn't even remember things she has kept and Harman expects her to know where HIS shoes is? I wonder where both of them kept their brains and forgot 🤣

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them 🥳 😳

4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta 😳 with 😍 his 😍 sleeves 😍 rolled 😍 up 😳 I missed white kurta clad with his sleeves rolled up Prem😳 🤗 Prem my choku pokku.😳

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there. They never even checked on it😕 Wasn't it a agricultural farm? They can give it for rent to some farmer and earn some money..Ok, I will stop with the business advices😳 I can't help it, khoon mein hain😆

6. Yay! Full J-zoo in Ambala and Premeer alone in Ludhiana😳 Ok..I admit it, I loved the Heer-Meher flashbacks😃 Meher was quite lovable then 🤔

7. I don't see G mom😕 I hope the actress is Ok. Even yesterday they used a body double for her scenes with the family and only used her for close ups.😕 Please let her be all right, she's an awesome actress.😕

8. 🤣 Premeer alone and so awkward with each other😆 ...you are wrong Preet, they are not whispering sweet nothing to each other 🤣 If only Preet knew that Premeer are not normal couple but 374654589575 year old. 🤣

9. 🤣 Hum Tum Ek kamre mein bandh ho 🤣 Their expression was priceless...Heer actually looked like Prem would jump on her right now 🤣 BTW, Heer looks pretty today..even more than yesterday😃 and Prem 🤣 "mein tumhara haal samjh sakta hoon..." 🤣 really Prem? 🤣 NOW I am sure these people don't have TV 🤣 that's why Lallu used to give parties for time pass.

10. AC? 🤔 These people are poor right? And they are putting on AC? Electricity ka bill kaun bharega?😡🥱

11. 🤣 Prem wants to cook again? 🤣 And heer very bade..even if the food is unappetizing, you should eat it coz it was made so pyaar se..but madam told him seedhe seedhe "Mujhse khaya nahi jayega" 🤣 BTW, who went😳 when Prem said pati patni?😳

12. Chef Prem is cuweet (cute-sweet)😳 I liked it😃 and Mr...to cook, you don't need apron and chefs hat but you need to KNOW how to cook 🤣

13. Loved Meet scene..this girl is confusing..first she wants to become a fomous lawyer, then she wants to become a director(?) and then she wants some bechara guy to marry her from Switzerland? 🤔 And that too, she was saying this in front of her hubby 🤣 I loved Preet in this scene though..first he was all senti and then all naughty😃 All Hail Preet!😃😆 I adored his "Shayad Yash Chopra bula rahe hain" to Meher's "Mein jaa rahi hu..mujhe koi bula raha hain." 🤣

14. Chef Prem is such a pig 🤣 and Chef Prem cannot cook at all 🤣 Just how did he manage to get food stains in his back? 🤔😆 and was he cooking or trying to break cockery? Itna aawaz kaun karta hain when cooking? And there was aata on the wall 🤔 Did he expect the wall to help him make roti's 🤣

15. I loved Heer's reaction to the mess made by Prem in the kitchen..she was so panicky.. "kahan se shuru karoon!"😆 And Prem...don't lie..we know Heer will have to clean it up..if not tonight then tomorrow morning 🤣 so his "Mein sab thik kar doonga" is known by us for a lie 🤣

16. Awwww...dinner on the terrace..😳 How romantic😳 Umm..I didnot expect chips 🤣 I expected some raw vegetable ka salad 🤣 but not chips...🤣 and water! 🤣 🤣
😆
17. Tomo we will get some water action😳...I dunno how they fall into the pool 🤔 and I loved wet Premeer😳..but🤢 wasn't the cut he asked about to Heer, gotten in Rajasthan? When she cut her hand instead of applying RR ke naam ki mehndi? I am afraid now she will explain to him  how she got that cut and that RR hates him and they will become Detective Mr and Mrs. Juneja😳 and try to solve RR hatred mystery instead of romancing😡 and also🤢 more of Sanjana coming up🤢

Ok Pathshala Khatam😃 McDonalds Happy Meal😉 for all today with McShake(I love the chocolate one😍).😃

~Triv 🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Power20

OK...we are gonna get some water action tomo 😃 Cannot wait, though I should know by now NOT to expect anything from this serial..but mein sudarne wali nahi😵😆 trivy woh hum hi kya jo sudhar jayein... waisay today I wasnt expecting much so I was like really surpriseddddd *woohoo*

And water action *hides muh* pool wali predictions ☺️ *hides muh*
 BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗 Oho maaf kitta pat: nono nooooooo u can do a weekend feature like estee does but we want the Patshala the day the epi airs.... ya obviously I m with the gang.. coz I m in the gang😆

Here is today's Lesson🤓:
*takes out notebook*
*takes out the extra duppatas*
*folds and places on her desk*

1. Did Heer shout at Prem?😲😡 Heer nalayak..shouting on your new-new husband...atleast wait a month or two to become a shrew. 😆 I think that Lallu ne haath rakh diya hain Heer ke siir pe..even she wanted Harman to stay.🤢 But I loved how Prem thought of his steps and explained it to Heer and then her "You are not alone Prem"😃 Dada Dadi talks..but chalo wohi sahi.😆 
hehehe new new naya nawela husbaaand😆 How come I dint notice the shouting *notes to re-watch carefully* shrewww??😆 uff Lallu khabardar jo haath rakha.... haan Prem explained it ache se.... and dada dadi talks and abruptly she went mein tumharey saath hoon and Prem goes chalo *ohno*

2. 🤢 Harman and Maya🤢 Kya paap kiya tha meine..*hides all her choried chewing gum from her sis* That is not paap, that's sisterly chori, it's allowed!😡 Chorniiiiiiiiiiiiii Morniii.. stay away from my partner's chewing gum... and for ur paap we have to pay... abbb mujhe pata chala what we did to get to watch Harman Maya and their joota talk...😆
Oh God 🤣 Harman wants Prem's Joote's? 🤣 Why? Is he going to give him back?😆 I hope Prem throws it at his head this time 🤣 Please Bhagwan, Please. 😆 So true, maya doesn't even remember things she has kept and Harman expects her to know where HIS shoes is? I wonder where both of them kept their brains and forgot 🤣 LOLL yaa I know and he wantedd her to find it for him... goshh harman and his expressionless takes torture to new hegights... trivy that wud be if they had any brains *roll eyes*

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them 🥳 😳 hehehe haan *slaps forehead* haan ab tou J-Zoo empty.. for their marathons😆

4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta 😳 with 😍 his 😍 sleeves 😍 rolled 😍 up 😳 I missed white kurta clad with his sleeves rolled up Prem😳 🤗 Prem my choku pokku.😳  Uffffff there goes the blushy alert....yaa the white kurta and sleeves rolled up I thought of Payal, Estee, you and also Ru😆 .. Choku Poku 😆

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there. They never even checked on it😕 Wasn't it a agricultural farm? They can give it for rent to some farmer and earn some money..Ok, I will stop with the business advices😳 I can't help it, khoon mein hain😆 haan ur bussiness advice... heer aur meher ko pata nahi yaad bhi nahi abt that zameen but ya the whole fields and stuff... me also like

6. Yay! Full J-zoo in Ambala and Premeer alone in Ludhiana😳 Ok..I admit it, I loved the Heer-Meher flashbacks😃 Meher was quite lovable then 🤔 haan I know I used to loveee Meher back then... and *hides muh* wow pehle baar J-Zoo vaasiyo nay kuch samjhdaari ka kaam kiya

7. I don't see G mom😕 I hope the actress is Ok. Even yesterday they used a body double for her scenes with the family and only used her for close ups.😕 Please let her be all right, she's an awesome actress.😕 haan there is probably something.. hopefully nothing wrong.. the actress is really awesome.. but ya the body doubles and the way she seemed so drained out was kinda worrying me

8. 🤣 Premeer alone and so awkward with each other😆 ...you are wrong Preet, they are not whispering sweet nothing to each other 🤣 If only Preet knew that Premeer are not normal couple but 374654589575 year old. 🤣 haan little does Preet know.. their awkardness had a a cuteness to it tho 😳

9. 🤣 Hum Tum Ek kamre mein bandh ho 🤣 Their expression was priceless...Heer actually looked like Prem would jump on her right now 🤣 BTW, Heer looks pretty today..even more than yesterday😃 and Prem 🤣 "mein tumhara haal samjh sakta hoon..." 🤣 really Prem? 🤣 NOW I am sure these people don't have TV 🤣 that's why Lallu used to give parties for time pass. 🤣 Goshh yaaa no wonder they had all those parties....  yaa the song 🤣 their expressions totally priceless... ya heer looked even more stunning.. hahaha the 'mein tumhara haal samajh sakta hoon' cracked me up 😆

10. AC? 🤔 These people are poor right? And they are putting on AC? Electricity ka bill kaun bharega?😡🥱 LOLL itnay poor bhi tou nahi..😆😆they can sell of some of the jewellery and fancy shmancy kaprey

11. 🤣 Prem wants to cook again? 🤣 And heer very bade..even if the food is unappetizing, you should eat it coz it was made so pyaar se..but madam told him seedhe seedhe "Mujhse khaya nahi jayega" 🤣 BTW, who went😳 when Prem said pati patni?😳 LOL yaa I was like again🤣 haan that was more like AG saying it seedhe seedhe... hehe oh and the pati patni pay 😳 *raises hand* me me me!!

12. Chef Prem is cuweet (cute-sweet)😳 I liked it😃 and Mr...to cook, you don't need apron and chefs hat but you need to KNOW how to cook 🤣 hahahaha but it was cute how did all the looking into the parat and his lil commentary lol 😆

13. Loved Meet scene..this girl is confusing..first she wants to become a fomous lawyer, then she wants to become a director(?) and then she wants some bechara guy to marry her from Switzerland? 🤔 And that too, she was saying this in front of her hubby 🤣 I loved Preet in this scene though..first he was all senti and then all naughty😃 All Hail Preet!😃😆 I adored his "Shayad Yash Chopra bula rahe hain" to Meher's "Mein jaa rahi hu..mujhe koi bula raha hain." 🤣 LOL Meher and her badaltey sapney...  kabhi lawyer kabhi director.. and switzerland say hubby lol.. yaa I loved preet in this scene... he is tooo adorable😆

14. Chef Prem is such a pig 🤣 and Chef Prem cannot cook at all 🤣 Just how did he manage to get food stains in his back? 🤔😆 and was he cooking or trying to break cockery? Itna aawaz kaun karta hain when cooking? And there was aata on the wall 🤔 Did he expect the wall to help him make roti's 🤣 LOLL Chef Prem and the mess he created yaa the stains at the back ami was saying too.. he dint even use haldi how did that get there... arre walls are helpful un kay kaan hotay hain.. Maybe Prem was asking for cooking tips😆

15. I loved Heer's reaction to the mess made by Prem in the kitchen..she was so panicky.. "kahan se shuru karoon!"😆 And Prem...don't lie..we know Heer will have to clean it up..if not tonight then tomorrow morning 🤣 so his "Mein sab thik kar doonga" is known by us for a lie 🤣 Haaan I know me too loved how she went kahan say shuru karoon lol oho dont underestimate Ru ka shonu monu and ur choku poku he will theek karo sub kuch ...😆 something else hi sahih if not the mess😆

16. Awwww...dinner on the terrace..😳 How romantic😳 Umm..I didnot expect chips 🤣 I expected some raw vegetable ka salad 🤣 but not chips...🤣 and water! 🤣 🤣 hahaha I thought maybe he ordered some food... but chips wasnt wat I expected... arre remember already the ac ka bill and the kharcha... budget ka socha na.. Esmarty Prem!! 😆 aww and the whole setting *dreamy muh*

17. Tomo we will get some water action😳...I dunno how they fall into the pool 🤔 and I loved wet Premeer😳..but🤢 wasn't the cut he asked about to Heer, gotten in Rajasthan? When she cut her hand instead of applying RR ke naam ki mehndi? I am afraid now she will explain to him  how she got that cut and that RR hates him and they will become Detective Mr and Mrs. Juneja😳 and try to solve RR hatred mystery instead of romancing😡 and also🤢 more of Sanjana coming up🤢 water action😍 jaisey bhi ho I dont mind as long as ho haan the wound but hopefully that wud make prem angry and then all *hides muh*.. read Ru ki prediction for the rest😆 LOL Detective Mr and Mrs Juneja hahaha😆😆😆 No sanjana pleeeeej not any time soon ho sakey tou never *pray*

Ok Pathshala Khatam😃 McDonalds Happy Meal😉 for all today with McShake(I love the chocolate one😍).😃
Happpppppppyyy Meal yayayy *happy muh*
Shukriya guru ji *takes do do chocolate McShake*

*closes notebook*
*waves*
*😍 abt tmrw and filhaal repeat dekhing*

~Triv 🤓

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
woow Teacher ..after long time i learnt got good lecture.full of fun.it seems that today my teacher  was in good mood by seeing romantice prem and heer.Yes i loved the food prem served.Chips and water.Amazing combination.I was expecting in four bowls
1.Salad,
2.Swett
3.Ready made food or empty container.

It did not at all got into my head about Chips and water.
Okay i understand poor prem can only buy  ...wait would have found chips in cupboard and that he served.Subha se shaam ho gayi use Khana banate banate....
Kitna hardwork kiys apni biwi ke liye.

Go ahead prem...dip in pool and make heer also take a dip .
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗

I think the daily Pattshala is good... But I don't know what weekly Pattshala looks like... So I cannot tell... I have no imagination...😭😭😭 ... Sorry Teacher Triv. 😭... But Can we have a demo?

1. Did Heer shout at Prem?😲😡 Heer nalayak..shouting on your new-new husband...atleast wait a month or two to become a shrew.

I do not think Heer shouted at Prem -- I think she was just shocked and it showed in Her Voice when she asked Prem how could he??  But Dada Dadi talks... 😆

2. 🤢 Harman and Maya

It was funny but I had come in from work just then... waited till Premeer scene was over and was removing my shoes when they came on... Maya is such a Pig.  Sorry -- is that word permitted to use in class to call bad characters?

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them

😭  I am sooo sad. Now how can there be accidental meetings between Prem and Heer between Bathroom uses... 😭
😭
4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta

😍  Yes, teacher, now I accept that Prem has come back...

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there.

I thought that this is Meher-Heer's house!  That is why Meher was remembering her old life, no? With the courtyard and everything??  Oh, you are you are talking about the farm? 

6. Yay! Full J-zoo in Ambala and Premeer alone in Ludhiana😳 Ok..I admit it, I loved the Heer-Meher flashbacks😃 Meher was quite lovable then 🤔

I want the old Meher back.. and I think there is a bit of the old Meher today?  I wonder how Ash will deal with Meet now though...?

11. 🤣 Prem wants to cook again? 🤣 And heer very bade..even if the food is unappetizing, you should eat it coz it was made so pyaar se..but madam told him seedhe seedhe "Mujhse khaya nahi jayega" 🤣

I really loved Heer when she said that Khullam Khulla!  The only concession she made was not to look at him straight in the face and say it! 
🤣 No worrying that she will hurt her Pati dev's feelings... Very Practical is Heer.  After all, even lovers have to eat... 🤣

12. Chef Prem is cuweet (cute-sweet)😳 I liked it😃 and Mr...to cook, you don't need apron and chefs hat but you need to KNOW how to cook 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Ya, like by the time he put on his apron (looking Totally Gorgeous!) and that paper bagon his head,  he looked as if the food was also already cooked!! That was a  totally Classy scene..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved Preet in this scene though..first he was all senti and then all naughty😃 All Hail Preet!😃😆 I adored his "Shayad Yash Chopra bula rahe hain" to Meher's "Mein jaa rahi hu..mujhe koi bula raha hain."

👏 Yes, Preet was amazing... here.  It was an assurance to us that even though he has been doing masti for the last two episodes, Preet has changed to take on responsibility, no? 

14. Chef Prem is such a pig 🤣 and Chef Prem cannot cook at all 🤣 Just how did he manage to get food stains in his back? 🤔😆 and was he cooking or trying to break cockery? Itna aawaz kaun karta hain when cooking? And there was aata on the wall 🤔 Did he expect the wall to help him make roti's

🤣  I imagined that he shifted into HHPrem mode and hopped so much.....And his hands moved like HHPrem also.... So instead of putting atta and masala into the pots, he was flinging it all over the place.  It was soooo funny to see Haldi stains on his back!!! Maybe he can teach me how to Cook Like That.  Then my naani will keep me out of the kitchen forever!  🤣  Cooking Chutti! Teacher do you know how I can get admission to HHPrem's Class of Cooking?? 🤣

16. Awwww...dinner on the terrace..😳 How romantic😳 Umm..I didnot expect chips 🤣 I expected some raw vegetable ka salad 🤣 but not chips...🤣 and water!

And that too FOUR BOWLS of chips!  Which they were eating with Fork!!! That was sooo amazing....
🤣🤣🤣

17. Tomo we will get some water action😳...I dunno how they fall into the pool

I wonder if heer will somehow end up Pushing Prem into the Pool?  Because he sez something Cute and Naughty to her?  😍

but🤢 wasn't the cut he asked about to Heer, gotten in Rajasthan? When she cut her hand instead of applying RR ke naam ki mehndi? I am afraid now she will explain to him  how she got that cut and that RR hates him and they will become Detective Mr and Mrs. Juneja😳

Oye-hoye!  Detective Mr. and Mrs.Juneja. If they are successful, they can start their own agency, solve lots of cases and that will givethem enough money to pay off Lallu's debts to RR? 😆

Ok Pathshala Khatam😃 McDonalds Happy Meal😉 for all today with McShake(I love the chocolate one😍).

😃  Can I get Strawberry please?  THank you teacher. For the McShake and the Class. 😃

-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😳
hello P20😆😆😆

OK...we are gonna get some water action tomo 😃 Cannot wait, though I should know by now NOT to expect anything from this serial..but mein sudarne wali nahi😵😆 BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗
mee too wid asha teacher..... let's have a demo.... but my biased,greedy(as u'd call it😆) side already insisting on daily one's only!!!😛
Here is today's Lesson🤓:

1. Did Heer shout at Prem?😲😡 Heer nalayak..shouting on your new-new husband...atleast wait a month or two to become a shrew. 😆 I think that Lallu ne haath rakh diya hain Heer ke siir pe..even she wanted Harman to stay.🤢 But I loved how Prem thought of his steps and explained it to Heer and then her "You are not alone Prem"😃 Dada Dadi talks..but chalo wohi sahi.😆yeah.... lallu ka asar.... it's prem's fault he got da shouting.... he is da one who stuck her up wid lallu... so achha kiya heer ne..... n i liked her u r not alone...but his reaction to it was thanda... y is prem sumtimes terribly hot n other times freezing cold?😆

2. 🤢 Harman and Maya🤢 Kya paap kiya tha meine..*hides all her choried chewing gum from her sis* That is not paap, that's sisterly chori, it's allowed!😡 Oh God 🤣 Harman wants Prem's Joote's? 🤣 Why? Is he going to give him back?😆 I hope Prem throws it at his head this time 🤣 Please Bhagwan, Please. 😆 So true, maya doesn't even remember things she has kept and Harman expects her to know where HIS shoes is? I wonder where both of them kept their brains and forgot 🤣even i wondered da same....y da heck he wants those shoes??? n now he wants coz prem is back....would he have bothered wid them if prem never came back? shame on him....n even if prem's back y does he want those shoes?... i really hope prem this time does throw those shoes at harman's head.....

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them 🥳 😳 i know.... on monday's epi when prem came into dat room i thought they r sharing rooms..... but ab? n seems their rooms r far away too...heer really walked some distance to reach his room....they did this purposefully.... to stay away from eachother.... not to break their (😲 n 🥱) promise....

4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta 😳 with 😍 his 😍 sleeves 😍 rolled 😍 up 😳 I missed white kurta clad with his sleeves rolled up Prem😳 🤗 Prem my choku pokku.😳yipeee..... i just went all smiles when i saw him in this n da house empty..... n heer was luking gorgeous too.... this new luk suited her.... though lots of bangles.... but overall gr8 effect.....😳😃

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there. They never even checked on it😕 Wasn't it a agricultural farm? They can give it for rent to some farmer and earn some money..Ok, I will stop with the business advices😳 I can't help it, khoon mein hain😆hehehehehehehehe......u better triv..... ye log sunnewale toh nahi....n they will never rectify their mistakes..... specially this business ones....

yeah..... then is da word😕 now? *sigh*
7. I don't see G mom😕 I hope the actress is Ok. Even yesterday they used a body double for her scenes with the family and only used her for close ups.😕 Please let her be all right, she's an awesome actress.😕yeah.... where is she? i hope she makes appreance soon.... in ambala that is.... this whole weekn next n next n so on premeer shuld b left in dat house.... if possible forever... but as it is not possible atleast for a month.... or 2-3 weeks.....

8. 🤣 Premeer alone and so awkward with each other😆 ...you are wrong Preet, they are not whispering sweet nothing to each other 🤣 If only Preet knew that Premeer are not normal couple but 374654589575 year old. 🤣 hehehehehehe..... yeah.... dat akwardness was bit akward to see also it was hilarious n extremely cute!!!
☺️

9. 🤣 Hum Tum Ek kamre mein bandh ho 🤣 Their expression was priceless...Heer actually looked like Prem would jump on her right now 🤣 BTW, Heer looks pretty today..even more than yesterday😃 and Prem 🤣 "mein tumhara haal samjh sakta hoon..." 🤣 really Prem? 🤣 NOW I am sure these people don't have TV 🤣 that's why Lallu used to give parties for time pass.
 😆 i guess so!!! n lack of entertainment paved way for their love of dramas in parties n functions...just to entertain themselves.... mayb!!!😆 but i lovedddd how prem stops dead in his tracks when da song starts playing!!! n way they luk at eachother....
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

10. AC? 🤔 These people are poor right? And they are putting on AC? Electricity ka bill kaun bharega?😡🥱 forget it..... they'd trvel in BMW's n wat not but still run outta money to buy grocaries...🤢

11. 🤣 Prem wants to cook again? 🤣 And heer very bade..even if the food is unappetizing, you should eat it coz it was made so pyaar se..but madam told him seedhe seedhe "Mujhse khaya nahi jayega" 🤣 BTW, who went😳 when Prem said pati patni?😳
i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
n i loved how heer bluntly told him she can't eat da food.... but prem took up da challenge to heart n set to work😆😆😆 wat a disaster da kitchen was!! he entered a saaf kitchen n turned it into a total mess!!!

all he knows abt cooking is there is an apron n hat involved dat's it..... n wat a bizzare thought.... khaana banane ke liye usse banane layak dikhna chaahiye...prem? duh-uh?😆

13. Loved Meet scene..this girl is confusing..first she wants to become a fomous lawyer, then she wants to become a director(?) and then she wants some bechara guy to marry her from Switzerland? 🤔 And that too, she was saying this in front of her hubby 🤣 I loved Preet in this scene though..first he was all senti and then all naughty😃 All Hail Preet!😃😆 I adored his "Shayad Yash Chopra bula rahe hain" to Meher's "Mein jaa rahi hu..mujhe koi bula raha hain." 🤣
hahahahahahha.... u too "all hail preet" now?😆 but yeah his lines were awesome today..... so was his idea to leave premeer alone at home..... only he can do this!!! *bows to preet*
as for meher...hehe.... her dreams keep changing.... but i liked how she got da films name worng n preeet said yeah i saw sumthing on those lines😆😆 n i loved da chase in da end... how cute😃

14. Chef Prem is such a pig 🤣 and Chef Prem cannot cook at all 🤣 Just how did he manage to get food stains in his back? 🤔😆 and was he cooking or trying to break cockery? Itna aawaz kaun karta hain when cooking? And there was aata on the wall 🤔 Did he expect the wall to help him make roti's 🤣
i know he got yellow thing on his back mayb haldi.... but watever..... he made a disaster there!!!
heer'd never let him into kitchen ever again!!!😆

15. I loved Heer's reaction to the mess made by Prem in the kitchen..she was so panicky.. "kahan se shuru karoon!"😆 And Prem...don't lie..we know Heer will have to clean it up..if not tonight then tomorrow morning 🤣 so his "Mein sab thik kar doonga" is known by us for a lie 🤣
ahhh..... i loved how he turned surprised n shocked to see her there qiuckly trying to cover his watever he cooked😆... even i loved dat line of her's n how he tried to stop her.... heer was too shocked to occupied to clean this stuff which she knows'd take half a day😆 even then he din't let her get near his burnt food... i wonder if da terrace scene was a plan to take her mind off da herculean task which even he knew she had to do!!😆

16. Awwww...dinner on the terrace..😳 How romantic😳 Umm..I didnot expect chips 🤣 I expected some raw vegetable ka salad 🤣 but not chips...🤣 and water! 🤣 🤣
same here!!!!! not chips at all...... n i loved wat i saw.... n heer's reaction was really cute.... i liked how he rolled his eyes knowing heer'd think it's drink n shows da water to her...... n i'm totattly blown by da eye-lock!!! dat was intense n
☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
😆
17. Tomo we will get some water action😳...I dunno how they fall into the pool 🤔 and I loved wet Premeer😳..but🤢 wasn't the cut he asked about to Heer, gotten in Rajasthan? When she cut her hand instead of applying RR ke naam ki mehndi? I am afraid now she will explain to him  how she got that cut and that RR hates him and they will become Detective Mr and Mrs. Juneja😳 and try to solve RR hatred mystery instead of romancing😡 and also🤢 more of Sanjana coming up🤢
i know.... dat's y i want him to spot it at da end of da epi..... n he surely'd go maddddd at RR.....

mmmm...... delicious!!! i already had da Mc shake yesterday.... dat too choco one.... yummy!! i can have 100 more.... *sigh* this is making me hungry n thirsty all of a sudden!!!

~Triv 🤓

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey triv.........
 i dunt gengerally reply to ur paathshala but i think today's epi was marvellous and i thoroughly njoyed ur paathshala

1. i agree heer shudnt have  shouted but still sumthing is better than nuthin at least we are not kept in suspense for his actions towards harman........ unlike other things on this show where we use our own logic and imagination to put thinds together and make it work for us lol.......... an i luved the way heer was all ready to support prem........

2. harman and maya.......... i dutn wanna talk about them i think just like harman is not worth prem's anger the couple is not worth any discussion lol.......... (sorry for hurting any1 its truely n the light of the character nuthin personal)

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka.......... i knowww sach mein i mean even meher and preet are not living like husband wife prractically but still the ystay in the same roon i mean wats with them......... ohh u kno i dunt think that they cant contraol themselves as prem said "main tumhari halat samajhta hoon"😉

4. omg prem in white kurta nd rolled up sleeves 'hai main mar jawaan' he looks so damn cute............

5.well i dunt think BT thinks about business so minutely actually they dunt think about nythin in detail thats y they are full of bloopers.........

6. i think meher has changes again into the previous meher but i cant forget what she did to heer being her own sister

7. i lov gmom and prem scenes hope gets back soon and we see sum more mother-son scenes......

8. i just luved prem heer awkwardness i mean think about it u r all alone and u kno that u r madly in luv but on the other hand u also kno that u have sum duties to perform its like such a difficult situation i mean u wanna b close ot each other but u just cant do that..............

9. omg that song  " hum tum ek kamre mein band ho" i wonder if preet purposefully did that lol but they lookes so cute steeling glances at each other😍
😍😍😍

11. lol thats sweeeettttt prem making an effort again lol......... and actually i liked the way heer was so frank about the food cuz then it would have been again the same thing like other soaps.............. but still he was shoooooo shweeetttttttt

12. i kno u definitely should kno how to cook!!!!!!!!!!

13. meet scene was kinda refreshing............. i like bubbly meher and shararti preet i dunt want this couple to loose that innosence that they have......... thats wat make them so cute and different............

15. I loved Heer's reaction to the mess made by Prem in the kitchen..she was so panicky.. "kahan se shuru karoon!"😆 And Prem...don't lie..we know Heer will have to clean it up..if not tonight then tomorrow morning 🤣 so his "Mein sab thik kar doonga" is known by us for a lie 🤣.......... it is a lie foe sure

16.omg chips and water thats like soooooo innocent and cute its like........ ok i do giv up but still i wanna do sumthin to make u happy lol ......... and its sooo funny and romantic at the same time........

17. ohhh i m waiting for tomoro impatiently hope we will definitely see sum prem heer.............................

btw triv thanks for ur pathshala i hope my homework will do justice to it lo :)l😳 as it is my very first one and this is the first time i m attending ur pathsahla and i think its really fun to b here

luv
-iksha

-Bee- thumbnail

First of all, sorry for not getting time to reply fully to yesterday's pathshala... *holding ears*. And Triv, next time you want to give me a heart attack, can you not do it while I'm tearing my hair out over the show.? Yes... that's exactly what your suggestion about having a weekend pathshala, instead of a daily one, gave me. I might just go crazy without this pathshala, E's btlt, and the epi discussion thread every day. lol. But, jokes apart, I understand if you're too busy. Only do the pathshala if you have time.

Anyway, about today's lesson... wait, I just saw that you have mcdonald's!!!!!!! Sorry, it's just that french fries are my favourite food, and have been my favourite food since I was 7. In fact, I used to love apples too, so whenever someone asked me what I liked to eat, I would say apples and french fries. Needless to say, I got a lot of weird looks on that. Back to the lesson *blushing at being distracted by food*

1. You are not the only one who thought that it was weird for Heer to shout at Prem. I was all !?!?!?! Hmmm... maybe she was just getting frustrated about her mahaan decision to not live as pati patni with Prem. 😉 Haye, this forum is really making me besharam...

3. You don't know how happy I was that the J-zoo left them. Pehli baar zindagi mein sahi time pe sahi kaam kiya hai. But, don't you think the chances of Ballu visiting Lallu in his own home are higher now... *shuddering at the possibilities*

5. I don't understand about the Ambala land. I thought that Heer had to sell it, or does she still own it. So, if they are so poor, why not just utilise all that land?! Or are they expecting Prem to come up with some magic again, so they're simply waiting for him to magically regain the money.

7. I miss Gayatri too. I want to know where she is. If they took her to Amabala with them, isn't it a bit weird, seeing as how she can barely function without Prem. Not that I'm complaining, but do the J-zoo ever think straight? I also hope that the actress is ok. It's not fair we have to watch Harman, Maya, Veera and Ratpal, when we could be watching GOOD actors like G-mom.

8. Premeer's awkardness was amazing. I haven't laughed so much watching this show for the past week, than I have in the past 5 months. My parents are wondering why I'm laughing so much at this show nowadays, when I used to be screaming profanities at it...

14. It seems like they've been reading about the unnatural transition from HHPrem to Prem, so they decided to put a bit of HH into Prem. I mean, how else could you explain him fixing his hair before starting to cook. I also wanted to know about the yellow stain in his back, but it seems noone has an answer. Did he roll in the masala? Did something blow up behind him? What?!?! Maybe I'm a bit too curious because the stain ruined the first white kurta we've seen Prem in in a looooooong time. *sulking*

15. I absolutely loved the way Heer said "ye jalne ki badboo kahaan se aa rahi hai", and Prem's instant reaction to cover the burnt food. I still felt that the first part of today's epi was more Harshad and Additi's reactions, than Prem and Heer's, but, either way, it was hilarious. Both their faces were hilarious.

16. I didn't expect chips, either. I thought it would be store-bought food. But, chips and water! Man, is Prem resourceful or what?!?! But, HC and AG were amazing in that last part, where they had a whole conversation with no words.

17. I don't expect anything at all from the precap. I've been let down every time I've hoped, so no more expectations. I bet we'll probably get an extra dose of the Rat and his sister tomorrow, or something equally hideous. You never know, they might want to pack in an episode with Rat-Sanjana, Maya-harman and Veera-Nihaal. Wow, they could really have a weapon of mass destruction on their hands with an epi like that. I just hope they don't have the old tracks of misunderstandings between Prem-Heer. I wouldn't mind them playing detective-detective together. Or even better, play pati-patni. It's really fun, especially since they ARE pati-patni *hits forehead in frustration*

Thanks for the pathshala, Teach. *skips off, still eating french fries...*

Edited by iqbalrox14 - 15 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😳 OK...we are gonna get some water action tomo 😃 Cannot wait, though I should know by now NOT to expect anything from this serial..but mein sudarne wali nahi😵😆 BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗  well triv di if u r busy u can make ur Pathshala on weekends do in what u feel comfortable!!!!

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

Again Heer n Prem are back to dada dadi talks but at least its better than those zoo ppl !!!!😆😆😆

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them 🥳 😳 ya i know di i guess living in different rooms must be Heer's idea!!!! Anyway i m sooo happy as finally they both got some time alone!!!

4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta 😳 with 😍 his 😍 sleeves 😍 rolled 😍 up 😳 I missed white kurta clad with his sleeves rolled up Prem😳 🤗 Prem my choku pokku.😳 DIIIIIII Prem was looking damn cute in that white kurta...after such a long time i saw him in white n I almost shouted in joy to see him in white kurta
😍😍😍😳😳

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there. They never even checked on it😕 Wasn't it a agricultural farm? They can give it for rent to some farmer and earn some money..Ok, I will stop with the business advices😳 I can't help it, khoon mein hain😆 koi baat nahi di hota hai hota hai as u said its in ur blood we can bear that!!!😆😆😆 lolxxx

6. Yay! Full J-zoo in Ambala and Premeer alone in Ludhiana😳 Ok..I admit it, I loved the Heer-Meher flashbacks😃 Meher was quite lovable then 🤔 ya at that time Meher was really lovable pata nahi shaadi k baad kya ho gaya tha usko!!! n when those flashbacks were shown i was enjoying it n then i realized how much i missed those sisterly scenes!!!!

7. I don't see G mom😕 I hope the actress is Ok. Even yesterday they used a body double for her scenes with the family and only used her for close ups.😕 Please let her be all right, she's an awesome actress.😕 I hope so 2 that she is fine...she is damn gud actress i just love her scenes!!!

9. 🤣 Hum Tum Ek kamre mein bandh ho 🤣 Their expression was priceless...Heer actually looked like Prem would jump on her right now 🤣 BTW, Heer looks pretty today..even more than yesterday😃 and Prem 🤣 "mein tumhara haal samjh sakta hoon..." 🤣 really Prem? 🤣 NOW I am sure these people don't have TV 🤣 that's why Lallu used to give parties for time pass. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 when i saw that scene i find it a bit hilarious i mean the expressions which they both gave it 2 each other made me to busrt out in laughing🤣🤣🤣

10. AC? 🤔 These people are poor right? And they are putting on AC? Electricity ka bill kaun bharega?😡🥱 I think they forgot that they have become poor!!!

11. 🤣 Prem wants to cook again? 🤣 And heer very bade..even if the food is unappetizing, you should eat it coz it was made so pyaar se..but madam told him seedhe seedhe "Mujhse khaya nahi jayega" 🤣 BTW, who went😳 when Prem said pati patni?😳 when i heard pati-patni word from prem i dont know why but i was blushing...pata nahi kyun but i was....but i was shocked to see that heer didnt reacted as i was willing to see her reaction on it!!!

13. Loved Meet scene..this girl is confusing..first she wants to become a fomous lawyer, then she wants to become a director(?) and then she wants some bechara guy to marry her from Switzerland? 🤔 And that too, she was saying this in front of her hubby 🤣 I loved Preet in this scene though..first he was all senti and then all naughty😃 All Hail Preet!😃😆 I adored his "Shayad Yash Chopra bula rahe hain" to Meher's "Mein jaa rahi hu..mujhe koi bula raha hain." 🤣 Meet scene was gud....n di if i m not wrong so in the first epi they showed Meher making movie or something while heer running n hugging some1 sorry dont know whom exactly she hugged but she called him Prem n she corrected heer that Sharaukh name was not Prem in movie DDLJ...Any way it was a cute scene though n as usual Preet was on full rocking!!!

15. I loved Heer's reaction to the mess made by Prem in the kitchen..she was so panicky.. "kahan se shuru karoon!"😆 And Prem...don't lie..we know Heer will have to clean it up..if not tonight then tomorrow morning 🤣 so his "Mein sab thik kar doonga" is known by us for a lie 🤣 finally Heer reacted !!!!😆

😆 even i was not expecting this...but still it was such a nice scene n that background song was damn gud too n BT ppl tried to give their set some saawariya touch n i liked it!!!

17. Tomo we will get some water action😳...I dunno how they fall into the pool 🤔 and I loved wet Premeer😳..but🤢 wasn't the cut he asked about to Heer, gotten in Rajasthan? When she cut her hand instead of applying RR ke naam ki mehndi? I am afraid now she will explain to him  how she got that cut and that RR hates him and they will become Detective Mr and Mrs. Juneja😳 and try to solve RR hatred mystery instead of romancing😡 and also🤢 more of Sanjana coming up🤢  No di plz dont talk like this....i want them to remain in their own world...where there is no place for any1 !!!! i m dieing to know how they fall into the pool or get wet??!!!

Ok Pathshala Khatam😃 McDonalds Happy Meal😉 for all today with McShake(I love the chocolate one😍).😃 Yummy Happy Meal i just love MacDonalds...thank u soo much di for ur pathshala

~Triv 🤓

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful Pathshala
I have no words i am laughing my head off
Thank so much for writing this off
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

😳 OK...we are gonna get some water action tomo 😃 Cannot wait, though I should know by now NOT to expect anything from this serial..but mein sudarne wali nahi😵😆 BTW, I apologize for not replying to the pathshala replies I was busy..and so I am thinking of making a weekly pathshala on Saturday/Sunday for all the week's epi. The gang is opposed to it though 😆 They feel pathshala's a fun to read when the epi is fresh in our mind. What do you think?😕  Let me know 🤗

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

2. 🤢 Harman and Maya🤢 Kya paap kiya tha meine..*hides all her choried chewing gum from her sis* That is not paap, that's sisterly chori, it's allowed!😡 Oh God 🤣 Harman wants Prem's Joote's? 🤣 Why? Is he going to give him back?😆 I hope Prem throws it at his head this time 🤣 Please Bhagwan, Please. 😆 So true, maya doesn't even remember things she has kept and Harman expects her to know where HIS shoes is? I wonder where both of them kept their brains and forgot 🤣

3. WHAT?!😲 Prem and Heer are not living in one room? Satyanaash kardiya mere sapno ka😭 But😲 J-Zoo is empty but for them 🥳 😳

4. Prem 😍 in 😍 white 😍 kurta 😳 with 😍 his 😍 sleeves 😍 rolled 😍 up 😳 I missed white kurta clad with his sleeves rolled up Prem😳 🤗 Prem my choku pokku.😳

5. Awww..Ambala..I just realised, I missed the place...it was so beautiful na? Heer and Meher running in the fields and stuff..BTW, wonder what happened to their property there. They never even checked on it😕 Wasn't it a agricultural farm? They can give it for rent to some farmer and earn some money..Ok, I will stop with the business advices😳 I can't help it, khoon mein hain😆

7. I don't see G mom😕 I hope the actress is Ok. Even yesterday they used a body double for her scenes with the family and only used her for close ups.😕 Please let her be all right, she's an awesome actress.😕

8. 🤣 Premeer alone and so awkward with each other😆 ...you are wrong Preet, they are not whispering sweet nothing to each other 🤣 If only Preet knew that Premeer are not normal couple but 374654589575 year old. 🤣

10. AC? 🤔 These people are poor right? And they are putting on AC? Electricity ka bill kaun bharega?😡🥱

😆

~Triv 🤓

thanzx dear