Mailing to Star Channel - IMP NOTE

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hai  friends .................... As  u  all  know  the  news  of  Sangam  going  off  air ------- We  have  to  send  the  Petition  with  Signatures  and  also  must  mail  Star  Channel  individually .
                                     I  want  u  all  to  write  mails  to  Star  channel , all  of  us  sending  mails  from  our  Personal  ID's  would  make  a  lot  of  difference , the  mail  should  be  about  the  injustice they  r  going  to  do  for  Sangam . We  would  be  able  to  make  them  understand  of  what  we  want ............ After  writing  the  mail , I  think  it  would  be  nice  if  all  of  us  just  copy  and  paste  the  petition  link  on  it  and  send  it  !!! 👏 👏 👏

[ Note : The  last  date  for  signing  of  Petition  is  20 th  Feb ]

Here  is  the  thread  created  by  Sunayna  for  the  Petition  link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1124602

And  the  channel's  e - mail  ID  is : 
[email protected]

Thanks .........................
SWANITHA

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
i am going to email the petition link to them that Sunayna made.  and also write that don't let Sangam go off air and etc.
swanithak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha-Anand-4eva

i am going to email the petition link to them that Sunayna made.  and also write that don't let Sangam go off air and etc.

Thanks  a  lot  for  this  great  work  yaar 😆
swanithak thumbnail
Plzzzzzz  flood  Star  Plus  with emails  friends................. Don't  neglect  it .
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will definitely email them, show is going great, they shouldnt have to finish.
Thanks for the email id.

Muniza
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!
definitely going to email them heaps! im sure there going to get annoyed...
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
swanithak thumbnail

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey everyone!

Okay so, I was talking to Swani_saku, and we decided it would be good to flood Star Plus with emails too!

I've been really busy lately with my studies and all, and couldn't find the email address but once again Swanitha came to the rescue with the email address!

So here it is, [email protected]

Please email them, as much as you can, and see if you can get your friends and family too as well! Keep up the awesome signing, we've already come so far!
Hope your all well! xXx
Tke cre!
Sunayna
= ]

-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops!! i 've already emailed 2 times 5 days ago but without link!!
But now i 've to do again!!
____________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________

*Realise that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
Edited by Passionaire - 15 years ago
swanithak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Passionaire

oops!! i 've already emailed 2 times 5 days ago but without link!!

But now i 've to do again!!
____________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________

*Realise that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.

No  problem  dear ................ Nothing  happens  if  u  didn't  send  the  link  also.
It  just  our  thinking  that  it  would  be  nice . So , don't  worry !!!

................................😆 Swanitha 😆
Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago
swanithak thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

I will definitely email them, show is going great, they shouldnt have to finish.

Thanks for the email id.

Muniza

U  r  welcome  dear ...........post  them  email .