16 feb: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ha! what a odd-ball episode we got today!  and to think that i went through major rescheduling to see it! mebbe i should just go back to not watching the monday and wednesday episodes like i used to earlier...  'cause this one was totally - i mean, totally! - funny.  *not funny haha either, funny tchchaaaah!*

* ag thing: during the pheye-lock, ag giggled! that was soooo ag and not heer!

what surprised me was (a) they didn't bother to reshoot and correct it, and (b) that hc just stood there continuing with the pheye-lock!  this is the first time i thought that ag-hc were on different tracks on what to do in a scene.  and of course, from that point onwards, everything just got funnier and funnier.  *yeah, in that tchchaaah! way...*

* preet thing: this (god) of mine has absolutely no shame 'bout interrupting his pb and his hb, does he?  totally shameless.  

then again, he hasn't seen his pb in a long time so i guess he's grabbing all chances he can to be with him? πŸ˜ƒ

* little thing: the only nice scene in today's show was the whole family-squabble on who gets halwa first.

πŸ˜† that was cute. what nonsense reasons every one was coming up with to justify why they would get halwa first! and ash was there too, joining in. and what totally rocked the scene was the way heer was sooooo innocent of what was going on at the table behind her back. and heer-gayatri-mom was a sweet moment. prem was... well, prem is a problem character just now, apparently recovering from a  ''haadsa'' called ...death! 🀣

* little thing: but i see that hc is still the dumping ground for all things sweet?  why else did preet push some halwa onto ''prem's'' plate??  🀣

btw, bad editing blooper.  heer gave halwa to prem and preet after preet moved halwa to prem's plate? tchchaaah!

* little thing: 'kay, so i thought it was free-seating at the jzoo. so why did prem not sit next to gayatri-mom?  and then, why did prem ask whether that was harman's chair?  

and why did it take so long for prem to ask 'bout harman? i mean, this is bharat of the ram-bharat-lakshman trio, isn't it? tchchaaah!

* little thing: so .. um .. no-one else expected a ratpal entry at breakfast today?

i mean, this is ravan? who actually owns the jzoo? and wants revenge from prem?  so .. where is he?

* little thing: so who else had their heart stop when heer was fixing her hair, and moved out of the frame, and then prem came into the room and shut the door, 'cause they thought we were gonna get to see a soap-sud retake??  seriously.  no-one else???

instead, we got a drippy prem scene.

* little thing:  y'know?  i already ranted in ''the other wtf - 14 feb''** that the worst thing was when creatives used prem-heer moments to distract us from a sad lack of a story line.  i was wrong.  

the worst thing is when they mess up even a prem-heer moment. 'cause that was a  totally heavy-handed treatment of prem-heer's relationship to me!  

i mean, prem telling heer that he knows what all she'd done for him while ''he was away''??!!  what the...?  this is prem-heer-are-one! why the heck is he talking so much about such stuff to her??!  why??? first he says i love you.  and now he says thank you??  exactly what happened to this damned guy???  did the fire cause some internal damage to his heer-antenna/heer-communication system?? 

now heer - otoh - was much more in sync with who we know: she's upfront and forthright and ... well, just right.

*and seriously?  they have prem say ''while he was away'' just one more time without someone leaping and asking, ''btw, exactly where were you away'', and i swear i'm gonna end up without a tv to watch the show 'cause i'd have done violence to the monitor.. *

* hc thing: i get seriously irritated when they get makeup on hc that is out of sync with the lighting they will use.  they did it on the day of the second raasta roko (when heer was faking ml) and they did it again today. as if it wasn't a odd scene anyway, this had to be added on to the weirdness quotient... tchchaaah!

* prem's brother thing:  wasn't it lovely how both of prem's brother do not want to lie to him?  that was one of the best parts of the episode today.

first, in that men-huddle -- with preet sitting at his father's feet *all hail (god) preet!* -- preet instinctively wants to tell pb the truth.  same with harman.  i totally loved that..

* big thing: 'kay.  i seriously want to know.  who else burst into loud laughter when that (idiot) kul-di husband said that on top of ''this haadsa'', prem wouldn't be able to take harman's treachery??  

no, i wasn't laughing at the thought of melissa's reaction to the idea of getting harman back into the show.  i was laughing at the really odd sensation of being made to feel that ''death'' is being treated like some disease!  πŸ€£don't you think?  like some germ that you catch. and then there's some medicine you take. and you get cured. and then you're all right and ready to go back to school again.  

the guy had (apparently) died!!! does this script-team know what the word ''dead'' means?? it's like .. the irrevocable disease! the final full-stop. that in every other world means never coming back. never being there ever after. never.  while in this house, it's like prem had ... gone on a business trip.  and gee, it got over. so he's back.

so i was totally on the floor laughing my stomach out at that solemn, stooooopid face of kuldi's husband making that stooooopid solemn statement. it was not a haadsa, it was death, potato-brain. death! something no one ever ever recovers back from!  and if they do get a second chance, the last thing you ought to do is lie to them!  what a solemnly stoooopid moment that was.  well... thank goodness for the solemnity to laughat -- else i'd have just been gritting my teeth at the pain of the stooopidity.

seriously though?  i had thought they're use of the delhi bomb blast as one of the cool ways to pay homage to the disaster of a terror attack.  i had saluted them when they did it. this ... solemn stooopidity is almost an insult to the tremendous impact of the 10/02/08 episode.
is not good. is not good at all. *frowning sadly*

* little thing:  oooh, father-father confrontation.  man, is maya's father an unbearable sleaze! or did they do that just to have lalit juneja look like a towering pillar of honour next to him?

* little thing: no one else got the idea that harman is not longer ''with'' maya and her sleaze-dad? no?

* prem thing: hmm.. prem bhashans are back. in full force. no-one else thought that he's just pushing harman's buttons to get him to confess what he (harman) had actually bargained for when he (harman) left?  

*hey, what can i say?  i still don't think harman's a rat.  i think he's just trying to match his pb in doing good things for the family on the sly.  of course, i've been naive about all kinds of villany in the show before. so i'm probably fantabulously wrong.  πŸ˜†*

i liked the look on heer's face as prem got particularly pushy -- she looked shocked at what he was saying. i wanted to bop everyone else on the top of their heads. including prem when he stalked over to lalit juneja to tell him that he and preet would bring back glory to the juneja house. *sigh, maybe i'm asking this too often -- but has prem a clue of what he is promising to do?*

except (god) preet. i thought preet's expression was the only tolerable, non-smarmy one. it was the right amount of sad in his face: sad for his pb, sad for his family, sad for his harman bhai. preet was dignified in his quiet and sad stance...  *all hail, (god) preet!*

* photography thing: hmm... circling cameras are back. made me feel a little giddy.

* little thing: er... seriously? no one expected ratpal to show up today? really? seriously?  i was the only one?

highlight of the episode: the sight of kul-di's husband's head ringing after i bopped him on the head after that ''haadsa'' statement.  'kay.  that didn't really happen anywhere but in my head. but you should've seen it -- it was the best scene!  🀣

**: the other wtf - 14 feb, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1128481

man, i've got to get some sleep...  g'night all.  hope we have a good show tomorrow.  have fun...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Estee (Should I start calling u E as well?)

Wow!!!! am the 1st person... I feel like a winner today.....yeyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Thanks for putting my thoughts in writing...πŸ€—

Yes I did notice that AG giggled...but did u also notice Harshad giving her  "No" Ishaara after she giggled? May be they were running out of time and so no time for another take....But its always Alluring to see some PHeyeooooooooooooh...Or Should i say HAeyeoooooooh on this particular eye lock....😳

Oh yea!! I was expecting something similar to Soap scene when Prem entered Heer's room vigorously swing closing that door behind him...but such a turn off scene... shhuugar!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okie Copy pasting what I analysed about this epi...its pretty much agreeing to your post..except on Preet things...too lazee to type it all again...πŸ₯±

This preet has some problem...  jab dekho disturb karne chale aata hai, Muh utthake.... Pataa nahi Meher bechaari ka kya hoga...iss budhu se joh paala padha hai.........Masti Preet is surely Fun but not this kind of Masti please.... Preet ki mastiyaa Drawing room, family get togethers tak hi rahe toh acccha hai.... Not when someone seeks private moment yaar..😳..Prem should get revenge when its preets time to have some privacy....πŸ˜‰

Haila.... Chocolate Boy Wearing Chocolate Color.... He looks just like the following pic..no?....πŸ˜›

Loved it when Laalu and everyone bringing their own plates forward so that Heer can serve them Halwa 1st....πŸ˜†..... But ofcourse God comes 1st...as Prem said..."Sharto Per Halwa Bikhar Gaya"....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Prem knew that Heer will be serving Gmom 1st... He knows Heer very well... What a Jodi yaar.... 😍...But when Heer asked Prem if he wants some more Halwa..he said no thank you...why so formal yaar...kahaa gaya mera woh Romantic Prem. He could have responded in Romantic way with some Pyaar bharaa Dialog naa..😭😭.... Did yall notice, that Preet dumps some halwa in Prem's plate with a spoon?....Why?...He didnt like it or what?.....πŸ˜•...too bad kissine Heer ke Halwe ki taareef nahi ki...not fair...atleast Prem could have praised na....πŸ˜•...

Prem didn't know about Harman before?.... then how could he understand the reason behind Preet marrying Meher?...Rem he actually did gave Meher's hand to Preet in 12th Feb epi....he knows that Meher was engaged to Harman......πŸ˜•...Why is heer waiting for Prem to ask her bout past on each topic...Ek saath sab story share karni chahiye naa instead of surprising him everyday with new changes that took place after he was gone ...

When laalu enters the house, Prem was reading magazine...what was that?....newly married, kal hi shaadi hui hai, and here he is reading?.... Yeh kyaa tha yaar?...And if not for Heer then he could be with Harman atleast whom he himself called... And no one in the house knows that Harman is here?...They all were so stunned to see him..

Loved the way he kept on repeating and taunting "Tum juice Piyo na Herman, khaas tumhare liye banaya hai"...It was to make him realize that from now on, you will be counted only as a Mehmaan (Guest) in this house and nothing more than that...cos we can offer juice to guests but cannot scream, yell or hit them.....Haila kya strictly bola Prem ne "Tu iss ghar ka sadasya nahi hai, Nikal jaa Yahaan Se"..That whole dialog was awesome....Harshad, my dear, how do u do that yaar...πŸ‘......
Prem was the last person who can be so Harsh to any of his family member..whether it be thier fault or not..... but this type of treatment was needed...

Harman out of KDM for Good..... Its good or else Meher will feel all awkward and Preet n Meher future mein kabhi Nazdeek nahi aa paate..... Now they got golden chance to move their relationship forward and i think its about time.....😳

Loved Prem & Preet hugging Laalu, Prem's hands on Preets hands...kya supporting gesture tha...😳

Prediction: Step by step probs solve horahi hai..... Harman leaving house was the 1st problem after Prem left, Now next problem is getting back their status, their Hotel....... I think they will bring back Daljeet very soon but played by some another actor (Tasneem still double decker)...... RR  will be shown furious tomm talking to half dead sanjana......Lets W&W.....😳

Shabnam. 😊
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

E!!!

Its 4:30 AM....

I will not promise to come back to this....I've got 2/3 other pending still....

I'm terrible at this...

But I read it - as I always do....

Love,
~P
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hereby decalre this comment/post reserved =)

I love saying thatπŸ˜†

*Edit*

Originally posted by: estee

ha! what a odd-ball episode we got today!  and to think that i went through major rescheduling to see it! mebbe i should just go back to not watching the monday and wednesday episodes like i used to earlier...  'cause this one was totally - i mean, totally! - funny.  *not funny haha either, funny tchchaaaah!* LOL. Really? Can't wait to see what you have to say about itπŸ˜†

* ag thing: during the pheye-lock, ag giggled! that was soooo ag and not heer! I knew it! Well actually I didnt even notice it till you pointed it outπŸ˜† I was too busy staring I mean observing Prem😍 No wait thats not the right answer. I meant I was too busy looking up phiology phactsπŸ€“ 

what surprised me was (a) they didn't bother to reshoot and correct it, and (b) that hc just stood there continuing with the pheye-lock!  this is the first time i thought that ag-hc were on different tracks on what to do in a scene.  and of course, from that point onwards, everything just got funnier and funnier.  *yeah, in that tchchaaah! way...* I don't care. I enjoyed it. And I just re-watched it and it is funny! And I would never have noticed if it weren't for you. What would I do without you?

* preet thing: this (god) of mine has absolutely no shame 'bout interrupting his pb and his hb, does he?  totally shameless. What else can you expect from him? I like the expression on face though when he walked inπŸ˜† 

then again, he hasn't seen his pb in a long time so i guess he's grabbing all chances he can to be with him? πŸ˜ƒ Yes that's it! And he's becoming like the old Preet we all know and love😊

* little thing: the only nice scene in today's show was the whole family-squabble on who gets halwa first.

πŸ˜† that was cute. what nonsense reasons every one was coming up with to justify why they would get halwa first! and ash was there too, joining in. and what totally rocked the scene was the way heer was sooooo innocent of what was going on at the table behind her back. and heer-gayatri-mom was a sweet moment. prem was... well, prem is a problem character just now, apparently recovering from a  ''haadsa'' called ...death! 🀣 What I found funny was Lalit's reason about how he knows her longerπŸ˜† And Preet calling him chand🀣 Hey! That is a very serious accident and he's been traumatized. Don't ask me how cuz I have no clue what I'm talking aboutπŸ˜†

* little thing: but i see that hc is still the dumping ground for all things sweet?  why else did preet push some halwa onto ''prem's'' plate??  🀣 I noticed that!πŸ˜† Um...I'm trying to come up with another reason but so far I've got nothingπŸ˜†

btw, bad editing blooper.  heer gave halwa to prem and preet after preet moved halwa to prem's plate? tchchaaah! Wait what? Would you like to explain that to me?😊 My brain is not able to comprehend what you just said. And I'm trying to figure out why I used such a big wordπŸ˜†

* little thing: 'kay, so i thought it was free-seating at the jzoo. so why did prem not sit next to gayatri-mom?  and then, why did prem ask whether that was harman's chair? I thought Prem was Gayatri's favourite....Wouldn't that mean he should sit with Gayatri?

and why did it take so long for prem to ask 'bout harman? i mean, this is bharat of the ram-bharat-lakshman trio, isn't it? tchchaaah! I refuse to call Harman Bharat I have 2 reasons for this:

1) Harman isn't that important so Prem didn't notice till later
2) Prem was so lost in Heer's thoughts and after having that pheyelock and phhandooh, he was trying to recover from it and it took sometime.

* little thing: so .. um .. no-one else expected a ratpal entry at breakfast today?

i mean, this is ravan? who actually owns the jzoo? and wants revenge from prem?  so .. where is he? Probably getting SS to tie his shoelaces🀣 Btw where's Daljeet? Does she need help tying her shoes too?

* little thing: so who else had their heart stop when heer was fixing her hair, and moved out of the frame, and then prem came into the room and shut the door, 'cause they thought we were gonna get to see a soap-sud retake??  seriously.  no-one else??? I did! Except then I noticed the look on his face and whatever hope I had came crashing down... 

instead, we got a drippy prem scene.

* little thing:  y'know?  i already ranted in ''the other wtf - 14 feb''** that the worst thing was when creatives used prem-heer moments to distract us from a sad lack of a story line.  i was wrong. I actually didn't mind☺️ 

the worst thing is when they mess up even a prem-heer moment. 'cause that was a  totally heavy-handed treatment of prem-heer's relationship to me! That's just wrong! How can you do that? That's like against the law isn't it?  

i mean, prem telling heer that he knows what all she'd done for him while ''he was away''??!!  what the...?  this is prem-heer-are-one! why the heck is he talking so much about such stuff to her??!  why??? first he says i love you.  and now he says thank you??  exactly what happened to this damned guy???  did the fire cause some internal damage to his heer-antenna/heer-communication system??  I believe all that smoke from the fire had done some internal damage and therefore his dialogues aren't coming out the way they should.

now heer - otoh - was much more in sync with who we know: she's upfront and forthright and ... well, just right.

*and seriously?  they have prem say ''while he was away'' just one more time without someone leaping and asking, ''btw, exactly where were you away'', and i swear i'm gonna end up without a tv to watch the show 'cause i'd have done violence to the monitor.. * You and me both. I'm trying to stay calm though. Not working out very well

* hc thing: i get seriously irritated when they get makeup on hc that is out of sync with the lighting they will use.  they did it on the day of the second raasta roko (when heer was faking ml) and they did it again today. as if it wasn't a odd scene anyway, this had to be added on to the weirdness quotient... tchchaaah! I can never tell the difference...

* prem's brother thing:  wasn't it lovely how both of prem's brother do not want to lie to him?  that was one of the best parts of the episode today. I loved that part! Shows how close they are and the whole unity thing

first, in that men-huddle -- with preet sitting at his father's feet *all hail (god) preet!* -- preet instinctively wants to tell pb the truth.  same with harman.  i totally loved that..Yeah except I loved how Preet wanted to tell Prem the truth more then Harman wanting tooπŸ˜† Except I did like how Harman though Prem should know about what he did...

* big thing: 'kay.  i seriously want to know.  who else burst into loud laughter when that (idiot) kul-di husband said that on top of ''this haadsa'', prem wouldn't be able to take harman's treachery??  I did I did I did! *raises hand*

no, i wasn't laughing at the thought of melissa's reaction to the idea of getting harman back into the show.  i was laughing at the really odd sensation of being made to feel that ''death'' is being treated like some disease!  πŸ€£don't you think?  like some germ that you catch. and then there's some medicine you take. and you get cured. and then you're all right and ready to go back to school again.  

the guy had (apparently) died!!! does this script-team know what the word ''dead'' means?? it's like .. the irrevocable disease! the final full-stop. that in every other world means never coming back. never being there ever after. never.  while in this house, it's like prem had ... gone on a business trip.  and gee, it got over. so he's back.

so i was totally on the floor laughing my stomach out at that solemn, stooooopid face of kuldi's husband making that stooooopid solemn statement. it was not a haadsa, it was death, potato-brain. death! something no one ever ever recovers back from!  and if they do get a second chance, the last thing you ought to do is lie to them!  what a solemnly stoooopid moment that was.  well... thank goodness for the solemnity to laughat -- else i'd have just been gritting my teeth at the pain of the stooopidity. I think he hangs out with Lalit too much

seriously though?  i had thought they're use of the delhi bomb blast as one of the cool ways to pay homage to the disaster of a terror attack.  i had saluted them when they did it. this ... solemn stooopidity is almost an insult to the tremendous impact of the 10/02/08 episode.

* little thing:  oooh, father-father confrontation.  man, is maya's father an unbearable sleaze! or did they do that just to have lalit juneja look like a towering pillar of honour next to him? Me no like him. He's worse then Lalit. I think they wanted Lalit to look good and kinda redeem himself and have the viewers forget about what he did to Prem and Heer

* little thing: no one else got the idea that harman is not longer ''with'' maya and her sleaze-dad? no?

* prem thing: hmm.. prem bhashans are back. in full force. no-one else thought that he's just pushing harman's buttons to get him to confess what he (harman) had actually bargained for when he (harman) left?  I loved that part😊

*hey, what can i say?  i still don't think harman's a rat.  i think he's just trying to match his pb in doing good things for the family on the sly.  of course, i've been naive about all kinds of villany in the show before. so i'm probably fantabulously wrong.  πŸ˜†* Estee, you're wrongπŸ˜† Harman is a rat. I think it's time you admited it

i liked the look on heer's face as prem got particularly pushy -- she looked shocked at what he was saying. i wanted to bop everyone else on the top of their heads. including prem when he stalked over to lalit juneja to tell him that he and preet would bring back glory to the juneja house. *sigh, maybe i'm asking this too often -- but has prem a clue of what he is promising to do?* I was shocked too cuz I didn't think he would say all that. But at the end I was cheering cuz it's time someone knocked sense into Harman's head. And um...even I don't know what Prem's promising to doπŸ˜†

except (god) preet. i thought preet's expression was the only tolerable, non-smarmy one. it was the right amount of sad in his face: sad for his pb, sad for his family, sad for his harman bhai. preet was dignified in his quiet and sad stance...  *all hail, (god) preet!*

* photography thing: hmm... circling cameras are back. made me feel a little giddy.

* little thing: er... seriously? no one expected ratpal to show up today? really? seriously?  i was the only one? I didn't expect him to show up =) I'm telling you! He's stuck at home cuz his shoelaces are untied!

highlight of the episode: the sight of kul-di's husband's head ringing after i bopped him on the head after that ''haadsa'' statement.  'kay.  that didn't really happen anywhere but in my head. but you should've seen it -- it was the best scene!  🀣 I'll pretend it happened and give it 10 stars⭐️

**: the other wtf - 14 feb, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1128481

man, i've got to get some sleep...  g'night all.  hope we have a good show tomorrow.  have fun...

Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
Riya.pk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Estee,

Man I feel you're pain I can't stand the route the show is taking, for god's sake he was presumed dead... did they all forget that!!! ahh makes me soo mad .. lol kk taking calm breathes. AHH I swear these creatives are like goldfish... there's nothing going on in their heads, why oh why did my favorite show have to be cursed by stupid goldfish . One thing I was really peeved about was how Prem told Lallu that he only had two sons.. our original Prem would never say that! πŸ˜” I don't know if I could take this butcharing of our beloved Prem's beautiful character.

-Riya
Edited by riyapk - 15 years ago
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Estee,

I was waiting for your btlt for a long time. i so wanted to know what you thought of yest's episode. i liked it some bits and pieces but the entire episode looked liked it belonged to a track of some other episodes. it just didn't feel like a continuation of Friday's. I so wanted to see a little more kitchen romance. they could have shown preet interrupting them in so many different ways. the eyelock didn't have any intensity.
Prem thing: i don't understand this Prem much. the earlier one would have tried to justify Harman's action and not tell him off so rudely. or may be it is his way of getting harman back.
Heer thing: totally liked the way she takes the halwa to the temple and then brings it and serves it to gaya3. but then i expected it. it's a BT show for crying out loud. though would have loved if she would have nudged prem while serving him (remember that scene when heer is distributing prasad after the ganesh aarti and prem is talking to gaya3 as preet rests his head on her lap?). I also liked the fact that Heer was not hiding anything. she didn't fear that prem wouldn't be able to take harman leaving the house. it felt like she's finally ready to give up all the responsiblities back to prem.
Gaya3: i don't get her reactions at all. if she was sick because of prem's death then why is she not out of it yet? when i saw her take prem to the temple and give him the sindoor i thought she came out of it apparently not. what are they planning to do with her character?
Lalit: for a change it was nice to see him fool around with everyone. but i liked how he kept his ego aside and decided to get harman back. his shocked expression at seeing harman was nicely captured and then his relief at prem's word was also nicely done.
Juneja family: the family at the table was good scene. you are right everybody's reasoning on getting served first was stupid except for Kiran and Preet as they both felt Prem would be the first person who will be served. i dont understand why all families in hindi shows have to hide things from one another? every show has this track. Why? 
Preet: he was so cute. loved him when he tells heer you continue and takes prem away. also did you see that million dollar smile he has when heer asks him take the halwa? I think HC has a very good smile but we hardly get to see it but i am so glad that Preet makes up for it. So loved it when they showed him sitting at his dad's feet. I like how they are showing a new preet who is a combination of the old happy go lucky guy and the new serious responsible guy. you are right he is the most real character in the show. Prem and Heer belong to some different universe.
Prem-Heer: they have gone back to their we have been together for ages track. they got married just a day before. why can't they be a little more romantic. I didn't expect any romantic scene when prem barged into the room. i really hope we get to see some 9/11 or 4/12 scenes soon. i agree the family has loads of things to solve but that doesn't mean that Prem and Heer can't romance. Even earlier the show had loads of family drama but also had equal share of Prem-Heer scenes why can't we have that?
Prem's disappearance and reapperance: i think this will be another twist in the story later. right now they seemed to be more focussed on getting the family on track and geting their lost glory. May be that prem's disappearance may be used to create more drama once the whole family is together.
RR: i didn't expect him to barge into the house but i did expect to see him spewing venom and talking to sumer singh and sanjana about how he is going to destroy prem and junejas.
Very sure that very soon Harman will return and will end up with Ash (this way all the manns will be married to junejas). I think even veera and nihaal will come back to the house. RR will be on a revenge track. Prem and Heer will try to help sanjana. Simran will make a comeback. Prem/Gaurav's truth revealed etc etc.
But i really hope in between all this we get to see loads of Prem-Heer romance. It was an HC episode today. He had more footage than anybody else. AG was good as usual and SR was bang on and gave the correct expressions. It was an ok episode but i so want some Prem heer romance. As usual waiting and watching (BT people should really take a peek into Smita's FF - Destiny. i love the way she gives importance to all the characters and how smoothly the story flows. )
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sighs 😭😭😭 i am glad you are finally feeling my pain.....yesterday's epi had no flow what so ever...it just had few scenes put together and the way prem is treating heer, it just makes me wonder did ThePrem really died in that blast? I mean not physically but his Premness or part of his premness got burned at the site of blast? It really is hurting the way creatives are not paying any attention at all. The story has no flow at all.....Prem is back in Heer's life but neither prem nor Heer seem to be  bothered about it! As if the news of prem's death never came, its disgusting πŸ˜‘ Prem is totally unfair to heer and heer is not bothered either! No matter how troubled the family may be, it was heer and only heer who suffered the most when he was gone and he doesn't even bother having a heart to heart talk with her?  I am so depressed! The expressionless and blank way in which he was telling you did so much just made me feel like smacking him πŸ˜‘

Everything is just normal as if the bomb blast never happened.....hello Mr. Prem Juneja till last night you didn't even remember that you are Prem Juneja...don't you feel even a little bit of emotions now that you know? You dumb 😑

The way he was sitting on that rocking chair flipping through the magazine just made me think that creatives have lost it completely...you are back from dead...you are meeting heer and your family for what seemed like eternity and there you are already free to read a magazine wow, you are fast!!! Oh and if you don't remember your family business is gone...they have no money if nothing else atleast think about that rather than flipping through that darned magazine πŸ˜‘

Prem's dialogues are becoming weaker even, i don't know may be the creatives don't want this show to go on and longer 😭😭😭

Oh and Mr. prem Juneja what was so special in that chair that reminded you of Harman? I mean were you sleeping when you put Meher's hand in Preet's? didn't it ring a bell that Meher was supposed to be married to Harman and not Preet? Last night when everyone was there couldn't you see that harman is not there? What was so special abt the chair? Did it have Harman's name written over it? πŸ˜•

I wasn't this depressed even when they supposedly killed prem (i was very very upset yes) because a small candle of hope was burning that he would return, today i so wish they hadn't killed him in the first place because atleast the story would have flow.

Ever since Prem's entry in Rajistan nothing has made sense, creatives are leaving too many questions unanswered and are moving ahead that too with no flow at all 😭 sighs i will go mad 😭 and this is the last BT and star plus show i am ever watching 😭

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL and as for that HC/AG scene in the begining and Ag's laughing...hahaha not only that she was laughing but HC was moving his head side ways to tell her not to laugh 🀣🀣🀣 someone just posted abt it in another thread...its hilarious 🀣🀣🀣 what crappy piece of editing 🀣🀣🀣 i swear if i ever did that i would be fired 🀣🀣🀣
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: estee

ha! what a odd-ball episode we got today!  and to think that i went through major rescheduling to see it! mebbe i should just go back to not watching the monday and wednesday episodes like i used to earlier...  'cause this one was totally - i mean, totally! - funny.  *not funny haha either, funny tchchaaaah!*
so estee.....you did major rescheduling to watch monday's epi...i wonder why??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..has it got something to do with the fire in prem's eyes which we saw on friday...well i need a treat for my prediction becoming true...a lovey dovey scene for phalentine.......and what it was !!......sizzled mmy screen...and set it on fire..........i was just out of my senses for the past 3 days to post a reply for the btlt of that day....was numb.....i was just wondering....hc did the scene with only one eye.......only one eye was visible to us......what if he would have used both his eyes....by god...i would have been in hospital now...recovering from the effects of his deadly sedicious looks....man.....i'm back to asking god once again......" god why do you make such men....and if you do...why isn't he mine"....i'm totally struck by epe.....hc save me.......and the scene did not even have his voice...i guess he decided to have some mercy on us...otherwise what a dealy combination it would have been.......i sooooo loveee himmm,mmmm
what surprised me was (a) they didn't bother to reshoot and correct it, and (b) that hc just stood there continuing with the pheye-lock!  this is the first time i thought that ag-hc were on different tracks on what to do in a scene.  and of course, from that point onwards, everything just got funnier and funnier.  *yeah, in that tchchaaah! way...*
yes....but hc was signalling..and as shab said..maybe they didn't have time to reshoot it...........
* preet thing: this (god) of mine has absolutely no shame 'bout interrupting his pb and his hb, does he?  totally shameless.  
yes......this scene was too good to be true....premeer romancing for the first time in the kitchen.....hmm..someone had to come.......
then again, he hasn't seen his pb in a long time so i guess he's grabbing all chances he can to be with him? πŸ˜ƒ
okie...priestess of the religion of preet...agreed......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* little thing: but i see that hc is still the dumping ground for all things sweet?  why else did preet push some halwa onto ''prem's'' plate??  🀣
but wasn't it wierd the way he said thank you to heer......that was sooo unlike prem.........i would have loved to see some table romance there........

i mean, this is ravan? who actually owns the jzoo? and wants revenge from prem?  so .. where is he?
ravan...is in lanka...romancing with kodiyon pal.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
* little thing: so who else had their heart stop when heer was fixing her hair, and moved out of the frame, and then prem came into the room and shut the door, 'cause they thought we were gonna get to see a soap-sud retake??  seriously.  no-one else???

okie...i guess you were right in expecting a soap sud scene retake......but i guess..that such a scene will happen today...if the previous trends are to go by....they always give us a gap of one epi..after a thunderous premeer scene to recover...rem the 19th june epi.....we got a gap on monday..( just a small pheyeoooooh)...and the soap sud scene on tuesday.....
instead, we got a drippy prem scene. ..oho...so sad estee....all rescheduling went down the drain......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*i mean, prem telling heer that he knows what all she'd done for him while ''he was away''??!!  what the...?  this is prem-heer-are-one! why the heck is he talking so much about such stuff to her??!  why??? first he says i love you.  and now he says thank you??  exactly what happened to this damned guy???  did the fire cause some internal damage to his heer-antenna/heer-communication system?? 
πŸ˜†

* prem's brother thing:  wasn't it lovely how both of prem's brother do not want to lie to him?  that was one of the best parts of the episode today.

first, in that men-huddle -- with preet sitting at his father's feet *all hail (god) preet!* -- preet instinctively wants to tell pb the truth.  same with harman.  i totally loved that..

* big thing: 'kay.  i seriously want to know.  who else burst into loud laughter when that (idiot) kul-di husband said that on top of ''this haadsa'', prem wouldn't be able to take harman's treachery??  

so i was totally on the floor laughing my stomach out at that solemn, stooooopid face of kuldi's husband making that stooooopid solemn statement. it was not a haadsa, it was death, potato-brain. death! something no one ever ever recovers back from!  and if they do get a second chance, the last thing you ought to do is lie to them!  what a solemnly stoooopid moment that was.  well... thank goodness for the solemnity to laughat -- else i'd have just been gritting my teeth at the pain of the stooopidity.

* little thing:  oooh, father-father confrontation.  man, is maya's father an unbearable sleaze! or did they do that just to have lalit juneja look like a towering pillar of honour next to him?

* prem thing: hmm.. prem bhashans are back. in full force. no-one else thought that he's just pushing harman's buttons to get him to confess what he (harman) had actually bargained for when he (harman) left?  

*hey, what can i say?  i still don't think harman's a rat.  i think he's just trying to match his pb in doing good things for the family on the sly.  of course, i've been naive about all kinds of villany in the show before. so i'm probably fantabulously wrong.  πŸ˜†*

i liked the look on heer's face as prem got particularly pushy -- she looked shocked at what he was saying. i wanted to bop everyone else on the top of their heads. including prem when he stalked over to lalit juneja to tell him that he and preet would bring back glory to the juneja house. *sigh, maybe i'm asking this too often -- but has prem a clue of what he is promising to do?*

* little thing: er... seriously? no one expected ratpal to show up today? really? seriously?  i was the only one?

highlight of the episode: the sight of kul-di's husband's head ringing after i bopped him on the head after that ''haadsa'' statement.  'kay.  that didn't really happen anywhere but in my head. but you should've seen it -- it was the best scene!  🀣

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey shabnam.  πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Hey Estee (Should I start calling u E as well?)

πŸ˜†
feel free to call me whatever you wish... as long as it's not lalit/lallu/lalit-juneja...

Yes I did notice that AG giggled...but did u also notice Harshad giving her  "No" Ishaara after she giggled? May be they were running out of time and so no time for another take....

!!!!  no!  i didn't!  i was actually hoping that when she lifted her hand to cover her smile *so that's an ag thing?! πŸ˜†* he'd lift his finger to push it down...like he did the day that kooky came to jzoo for the first time -- sigh, but he didn't...

Oh yea!! I was expecting something similar to Soap scene when Prem entered Heer's room vigorously swing closing that door behind him...but such a turn off scene... shhuugar!!!....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no??  so sad it was...  prem?? 

This preet has some problem...  Prem should get revenge when its preets time to have some privacy....πŸ˜‰

😲
take revenge on preet??  prem???  no way!  πŸ˜†

oooh... aaaah.... er... did you have to show me this at this early in the morning, when my defences aren't up fully yet?? 

Prem didn't know about Harman before?.... then how could he understand the reason behind Preet marrying Meher?...

*sigh*.. w&w.  if only i could understand why i had to w&w for this long!  *sigh*

Prem was the last person who can be so Harsh to any of his family member..whether it be thier fault or not..... but this type of treatment was needed...

*sigh*  i'm not entirely sure what i thought 'bout this prem.   he seems to .. be a bit on edge.  although, it wasn't as bad as the time that he went after that other car driver when he was being hip-hop.  the real thing in my head was ''...treatment was needed'' - agreed - but i want to know why.  what it was that he want to achieve. i do. i want to know.  

Harman out of KDM for Good.....

😲
me?  i think harman's coming back. 'cause he can't bear to see the anger against him in his pb's eyes.  *thinking*  i wonder if heer'll have something to do with it... hmmmm!

1 2 3
Next