Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
now some sentimental dialogues will follow. Can't expect something intelligent and smart actions from this serial.

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra.

Will they just get out of there or will have a war of words loud enough to wake that Sakthi?   Where is this getting to?
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Net

Ist - neela has been fooled by her own mother... wait n see

2nd - Gaya has been fooled by her own brother...now ambalam ache,,, what she going to do now.... forgive him again...
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates.

Sakhti is getting too powerful.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Netra.....missed part is done ion the update page itself:

I did it last night itself but my browser went off...when I click update button......every thing gone....now again I did it.

Missed part is filled: Atina

Sakthi is with Sathish asking him to eat some food. He unties his mouth so that he can eat. Sathish pleads him to untie his hands and legs as it hurts a lot. But Sakthi refuses and scold him with out any respect," yenda...unakku ithu ellam thevaiya......ippa paaru...."  At this time he hears some noise out side the room and realise that Gayatri has come and calling his name. He quickly stuffs Sathish's mouth with some clothe and comes out of the room and shocked to see Gayatri is almost near the room where Sathish is kept. He swiftly takes her to the hall and makes her sit on the sofa. Immeidately he takes the remote control and switches on the TV. In side the room Sathish is trying to make some moaning noise.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks to all the updaters.... a big O for you all! 👍🏼

i find the story is closing up fast and nicely
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 completely forgot bout friday updates ... sorry buddies.. been bit busy. will update the soonest
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

Why doesnt this Gaya discuss this problem with Jeeva rather than following that Sakthi's command?  Finally all of them remembered "Thamira" - :)  What does Nithila mean by "my daddy" - adhey daddy thaaney Jeevavukkum, did I miss anything in the begining of the serial ppl - I did not watch it the first few episodes.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Atina..

Gaya... pambukku paal oothi valartha mari ayiduthe 😭 
Why don't you go the police and save your husband..rather than keeping quiet and still trying to protect your brother... 😡😡😡 

Thamira brought into picture agian... Now we have to see how Adhi behaves and how Neela will take it..

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks atina for the updates...