just some info...

rose82 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

im so sorry guyzzzzzzz....this is not even an update as i missed the episode and even my net is not functioning properly since 3-4 days...

but im just giving a jist of wht i know...pls forgive me ...

the episodes of yesterday and today mainly focussed on the couples practising on 'sexy and sensuous songs.'

yes...the theme..as u all must be knowing is 'sexy and sensuous'

and this time...all the couples are really bent upon making a lasting mark..

Even the very badly performed couple :Amit-Neeru showed some very hot steps...one of them being neeru on the ground and amit lying beside her but almost over her..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and the song they selected was 'bheegi bheegi raaton mein..kaisa lagta hai..'

Amit also made Neeru cut her birthday cake and gifted her  a ring...so sweet......

Rohit wooed Mansi by hosting a lovely candlelight dinner..Mansi was very happy...but decided to thank him more off camera (baad mein acchi tarah thanks bolungi...mansi's being naughty here๐Ÿ˜†)

thr were a couple of other numbers 2...like bheegey honth tere...(frm murder)..and dhak dhak karne laga..(beta)

Parmeet and Archana were most of the time whiling away in a pool.and can u imagine...archana wore a bikini..๐Ÿ˜•.Parmeet even demostrated a step where he had to lift archana and bring her down slowly...

each couple gave out their own definitions of sensuality.

Shilpa said tht she had one of the most handsome men in india with her..but the step i saw them practising...they were far away fm each other, looking other side...(they shd be more chipku here...??๐Ÿ˜•)

Supriya said she liked sachin's eyes..and so on..

i missed many parts๐Ÿคข...so kindly bear with me..

hoping tht thr is a better update by prachi...im signing off...

bye....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks rose but prachi is also busy with her exams so she is not able to update and i think once her exams r over she wud be bck to updating
and regards to apushilpa ya they shud show more closeness they seemed to far away from each other
and sai shakti oh god imagination is very naughty

lets see how wud be the gala round
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks rose for writing the highlights.