AV Written Update Feb. 12- *Completed*

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak:

Today I found out it really hurts when a teacher yells and cusses at you when your not at fault, and they don't even say sorry when they figure out your right.😭

Today's Update:

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh is looking at a picture of Manali and has flashbacks of their wedding. He says to  Manali that no one can take her place. Kripa comes and tells him even they can't forget Manali, but that doesn't mean they stop living. She says everyone faces problems, but they should move on and forget them. She says she was very happy when Mr. Shastri came with a new suitor, but... Aadesh says his happiness resides in Manali. Kripa says since Manali is gone, there is no happiness left for him. She tells him to move on, and forget the past. Aadesh gets up and says Manali's love isn't a the problem, and one can only fall in love once. He says he only loves Manali, and he can't marry anyone else. Kripa tells him to understand, but Aadesh says Urmi is his aathvan vachan, and he can't break it. Aadesh says if there is any girl in his life, it'll be Urmi.😳 Kripa tells him to listen to her, but Aadesh says he doesn't want to talk about the matter anymore.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi is weeping on her bed crying. Neelam asks her why she is crying, and says Aadesh doesn't love her anymore, and he's getting married. Neelam tells Urmi he doesn't need her anymore, and he needs a grown up, instead of a child. She says their friendship is over, and Aadesh is a very bad person. Urmi screams no, and tells her Aadesh is very nice, and he cares about her. She tells Neelam she isn't a child, and she will grow up soon. She says she will take care of Aadesh, and he doesn't need to marry someone else. Neelam says she is wrong. Urmi says Aadesh can't cheat her, and she decides to go ask him herself.

Bua Ji's Room:

Bua Ji calls Kripa in, and asks if Aadesh said no to the marriage. She asks if he said Urmi is enough for him, and he can never forget Manali. She says enough is enough, and this is the reason she was trying to seperate them because he will always be busy caring for Urmi. Kripa asks Bua Ji what they should do now. Bua Ji says they have to do their last plan, and turn Urmi into an 18 year old girl in front of Aadesh. Kripa is worried.

Aadesh's Room:

Urmi runs in crying and sees Aadesh looking at Manali's picture. She asks if he is remembering Manali and says he is very lonely, so he is missing Manali. Urmi tells him he is very nice, and she knows he will never break their promise. She asks if him if he will never break the promise. Aadesh asks her what promise he's talking about. Urmi gets mad and says he had just promised her, and he forgot already. Aadesh says he will never break their promise.πŸ˜ƒ Urmi gets happy and says he will never get married again. Aadesh says he will never get married again, and he has already told everyone that. Urmi says so no one can take Manali's place. Aadesh says of course not. Urmi says since he kept his promise, she will grow up very quickly. Aadesh says it's not necessary. Urmi says it's very important, because she had promised Manali. She says when she grows up, they can go out together.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi wakes up and stretches.She thinks about what she said the other night, and goes outside.

Living Room:

Urmi sees all her new clothes are ready. She gathers them all up and Bua Ji tells her to take them one by one. Urmi says there are too many, and she can only wear one. Bua Ji tells her not to worry, and picks out a dress for Urmi. She makes Neelam show Urmi how to wear them.πŸ˜† Neelam shows Urmi how you are supposed to wear a salwar suit, and Urmi picks out many different kinds of suits. Urmi picks out a beautiful one, and Bua Ji says it looks great.

Random Places in the house:

Bua Ji thinks to herself and Aadesh will realize Urmi isn't a child, and then there will be a rift between them. Kripa thinks to herself and hopes Aadesh isn't troubled by Urmi's new look. Neelam thinks to herself and hopes Bua Ji's plan goes well, so Urmi will leave the house forever.

Outside Urmi's Room:

Aadesh knocks on Urmi's door, and Urmi says she will be ready soon. Tarun gets a call and tells Aadesh they're running late. Aadesh continues knocking and Urmi tells him to be patient. Tarun gets mad and says Urmi takes forever to get ready, and tells Aadesh come with him.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi gets ready and puts on her clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Outside Urmi's Room:

Aadesh continues knocking and screaming Urmi. Neelam tells Aadesh they are late, and he should go soon. Aadesh gets a phone call and tells a man to handle the business men, and they'll come soon. He tells Neelam to handle Urmi, and decides to go.

Living Room:

Bua Ji asks where Urmi is. Neelam says she is getting ready. Bua Ji asks where Tarun and Aadesh are. Neelam says they have left work their meeting. Urmi comes out, looking beautiful!😍 Kripa and Bua Ji are very happy to see the new Urmi.

Preview:

Aadesh sees a transformed Urmi.πŸ˜ƒ

My comments:

Overall, an excellent episode! If anything, the last part is a must see! You couldn't really see her face, but Urmi looked beautiful! I must say, Bua Ji has taste when it comes to picking out clothes for Urmi.πŸ˜† Be sure to check out Monday's episode, to see Urmi's full new look!πŸ˜‰

*Please press Thank You, and excuse all my mistakes!*😳

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊

Edited by stylindude - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nikasha, Thank you so much for the update. You are so awesome as always.

I am so sorry to read that you had a bad day. I know how you are feeling because I have a professor who is just like that. I hope it will be better for you tomorrow.

Nikasha. thumbnail
Awww, thank you!πŸ€—

I'm sad too, but I decided to get over it.
After lunch I completely forgot about the whole thing, but then again I'll never forget it.πŸ˜’ Well, its a first for me, and next time I hope I won't be so sensitive.
I take everything at heart, so I probably just over reacted.😳 I wish I could tell you what he said, if I told you, you'd laugh because it's not that bad.πŸ˜†

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊
sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Sorry about the bad day.  You will have to be strong because bosses can be worst once you start working.  I got into a bad situation this Tuesday where I get helled and talked down by someone who is not even my boss.  Only thing that made it a little better was that my boss supported me and told the other person to be more clear in future.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i'm sorry you had a bad day :(