New FF : Jaan UPDATED (Part 4 Pg 5)

tiaaaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys im tiaaz and i have be a silent follower of this forum...........there are many great fanfics here and even more talented writers. im totally impress. i love to write too thats why im starting this new fanfiction. This fanfic is on prem and heer love story.....i really hope you like it.😊

πŸ˜Š  PART 1

Heer's POV

"Okie so im officially stuck and horrifyingly lost! Great heer you  are simply great. Aur ban crime reporter. Aur kar criminalo ki jassusi...ub dhek pas gayi naa. SHIT MAN! charon taraf jungle hi jungle hai. Enrty kaha hai aur exit kaha kuch samach mein nahi aah raha hai. Ub karu bhi toh kya. Peeche yeh gunde bhi pare hai."

Heer was lost in a dense jungle somewhere in nepal. Being a crime reporter advanture danger and trill was part of her job. She knew when she took this assignment that it was risky but that was the motto of her life risk. She loved her job, but its only at times like this she starts to have second thoughts.

Heer was in nepal to grab and capture some information on one of india biggest terror who operates from nepal but people all around india also can feel the inpact of his cruelty. Zalshi Kapto, one of nepal's biggest mafia and heer's next big story. Her objective for this assignment was to gather as much information abut this Zalshi guy and bring the man , who has  a record of being someone with a thousand faces , heer wanted to show is real face and how his crime world operates to the world. However' the was the record. Heer was in trouble now. She had came to get some snaps on a deal going on between some foreign gand and Zalshi's people when she accidently droped her camera witha loud sound. Thank God ! She was quick enough to move and nobody was able to see her face. If that would have happened the her whole cover will be blown and the mission she was on would have been gone with the wind.

Heers started to think to herself........."hmm.....as for now the good news is......ive got a couple of pretty amazing snaps of this gang............and the bad news is i am hopelessly lost! I am being hunt down by human wolf who by now have already decided how many peices they are going to chop me into and whom they are goig to feed the peices to. Great! Just Simply Great!"

The only think she was save at was that even if someone caught her she could fake her identity and say she was someone else simply lost in the jungle and finding her was back. This was so  as ahe had manage to hind her face from that wolfs.

Heer went past a few huge trees. She tried to ignore the huge snake she saw coiled up really tight to a tree and truck and tried to walk faster.

"EEEEWWWWWWW! i hate reptile.......creepy crawly species........Yeh gunde mujhe pakre yah na pakre agar mein iss jungle se nahin nickli toh in janwaaron ka dinner zaroor banjaogi.........heer beta kuch soch jalti.........apni AK47 i demaag laga aur nikal yahaanse."

Heer made a decision to run in one direction. She thought they if she would do this she might just be able to find a road. It would be better then standing here knowin that every secong those gunds were getting closer to her. She was going to do this it was her only chance of survival. She would try and leave the rest to her Baba Ji, who has always been there for her. She had faith and was also praying hard that her Baba Ji will get her out of this mess soon.

Just as heer was going to move her feet into her full speed dash......she hade the bushed at some 10 feet away from her rattle with a raspy sound. Heer froze in her takes! She thought of the worst! She was dead now someone was there to grab her and Turn her from The Alive Heer To the Once Alive Heer. Shit!

Heer had to Still try. She had to save herself.....she remember what her dad told her that god only help people who help themselves! She used up whatever courage was left in her and begin running. She dashed for her life. She passed by the dreadful bushes without anyone pounding on her and felt abit of reliefed. She slowed down abit. Just as she taught the trouble has subsided and was about to stop one strong arm grabed  her from her waist and another strong arm cover her mouth.

Heer was terrified. Who was this, what was going to happen next? The person swinged her towards a tree trunk that was covered by long grass that was up till her neck. Heer closed her eyes and did not want to face her horrific death. After a few seconds she opened then to find two dark eyes staring down at her with a dreamy gaze in them....

That was all for the first part. I hoped you guys liked it. Im a big fan of romance, suspense and advanture. i love the combination. This story is going to be a mix of this. So Plz PLz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz comment on my attempt. Critism Are As Welcomed As Praises. Im on holidays so i will be able to undate fast.So if you guys really like it ill post Part 2 by tmw. Thanks!😊

Index!
  Part 1 Page 1 
  Part 2 page 3
  Part 3 page 3
  Part 4  Page 5

Lots of love  and peace TiaazπŸ˜ƒ!
Edited by tiaaaz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update

and welcome to the forum

continue soon

Anupama
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey welcome to da fourm
feel at home
great update luve da concept let me guess da brown eyes wala is prem rite na
fab wrk keep it up
dont worry about comments ull get loads every 1s realy nice ull hv no trouble n fit in per fectly
n update asap waitingggggggggggggg
gud luk for da future n do continue
take care
-Garima- thumbnail
Heyy Tiaaz!!!

WOW!! I loved the first part!! Its so interesting and unique!! Wow, I never thought of adventure and love!! Very creative!!! I hope the guy who caught Heer is Prem!!! Do continue soon!! Your FF is lovely!!

Garima
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tiaaz!!!*waves*. how ru? im a big fan of romance, suspense, and adventure too.. so i cant wait till u update the next part!! can i guess.... is that prem who made an entry in the end..? i like heer's thoughts.. very good.. cant wait for the next.. and take care..
~nikki😳
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
nice part heer in the jungle
interesting

tiaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

nice update

and welcome to the forum

continue soon

Anupama

Thanks alot anupama...😊
tiaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaibun

hey welcome to da fourm

feel at home
great update luve da concept let me guess da brown eyes wala is prem rite na
fab wrk keep it up
dont worry about comments ull get loads every 1s realy nice ull hv no trouble n fit in per fectly
n update asap waitingggggggggggggg
gud luk for da future n do continue
take care

Hey thanks for making me feel so at home ...............now im really at ease and dun worry the update is coming up really soon.
tiaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

Heyy Tiaaz!!!

WOW!! I loved the first part!! Its so interesting and unique!! Wow, I never thought of adventure and love!! Very creative!!! I hope the guy who caught Heer is Prem!!! Do continue soon!! Your FF is lovely!!

Garima

Garima if im not wrong you have a ff too that i have read.....thanks alot ..........i hope ill leave up to u guys expectations........thanks once again for the support.😊
tiaaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunehari*Rose

hey nice plz update soon

Hey thanks alot!πŸ˜ƒ