KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 12th February

Posted: 15 years ago
Whatsup dudette's?๐Ÿ˜† And umm if there are any guys reading this, then-dude. ๐Ÿคฃ Anyway..no romance but lots of masti so Triv Khush Hui. Muhahaha! ๐Ÿ˜• sorry...I mean *girly giggle* >

Here is today's Lesson ๐Ÿค“:

1. Gaya3 mom is so senti ๐Ÿค— Poor momma..but your Prem is here so you can sleep easy now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜• She took my advice seriously...and... went to sleep standing up. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•

2. Hai Lord..so much of hugging ๐Ÿ˜ต Bechare ko chodo yaar. Prem ๐Ÿค— Don't look at me like that๐Ÿ˜ก He can hug me But who can tell me why that GFN Lallu stopped Prem from going to Gaya3 mom? ๐Ÿค” He is such a nalayak I tell you.๐Ÿ˜ก 2 foot ka baby Godzilla.๐Ÿ˜ก I didn't mind Prem hugging Kul di and Preet, my shona munda and even other chillar pillars but Veera?๐Ÿคข Seriously? Veera?๐Ÿคข She doesn't deserve it! Did he kiss her?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no...ab Prem ko Ganga jal se nahana padega, By God.

3. Ok..it is Prem..did you see the pheyeooooohhhhh scene when they both were hugging G Mom? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is Prem and anyone who doesn't agree is Lallu ka Najayaz Beta/Beti.๐Ÿ˜ก

4. Naughty Preet is back with Prem! I mished you too Preet ๐Ÿค—  His mind quickly hatched a prank for the newly married๐Ÿ˜ณ Premeer. Gooooo Preet! *locks Lallu in a room with no windows and brings in cheerleaders*

5. Awww...Preet drinks complan?๐Ÿ˜† And Kul di makes it for him every night. ๐Ÿคฃ He is as good as Meher..remember her "Khidkiyaan kitni achi hain na?" dialogue in the chawl to give Premeer some time alone? ๐Ÿ˜ Meet couple may get into my good books again.๐Ÿ˜† Meher ke wajah se bahar chale gaye the.๐Ÿ˜† I loved how the family one by one left them alone..only Lallu the chaman didn't get the clue. I am not surprised. Really.

6. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Lallu dragging Prem to his room for a chat? Ugh..ok here he goes again..yapping, yapping and yapping to Prem. Wait a minute๐Ÿ˜ฒ did he just say? Did he? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He did! He asked Prem what is he wearing and that the T-shirt and jeans isn't suiting him?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The baby Godzilla giving fashion tips to The Prem- THE PERFECT PREM?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Are you kidding me? Nope, he is not๐Ÿ˜ก But wait...Prem back in Kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ummm.. Ja Lallu is baar maaf kiya. ugh..wrong smiley again..I mean:

7. Meher asking for forgiveness from Heer๐Ÿฅฑ and Heer being all sisterly, forgiving her and not giving her whack on her thick head as she deserves...chalo ise bhi maaf kiya..๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really must be in a good mood...I maafed Lallu AND Meher. I deserve a angel Halo today, by God.

8. Preet๐Ÿ˜ƒ my shona munda gone mad(e) Who in their right mind willingly includes Lallu in a plan? ๐Ÿค” But chalo ye bhi maaf ( Now I want 2 Halos๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

9. Kiran cannot lie ๐Ÿคฃ I loved his dialogue "Ye sab hamara plan..I mean pyaar hain" ๐Ÿคฃ Prem! Tell me you did catch on.๐Ÿ˜† Even Tanu would have caught on๐Ÿ˜† It was so obvious ๐Ÿคฃ

10. I knew it! I knew it would be Preet dressed as Heer ๐Ÿคฃ Preet is hereby promoted to Pikku Chikku from shona munda. ๐Ÿคฃ

11. Oh goody our 90 year old Dada Dadi talks wale Premeer are back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My God Prem..that was some uber boring start ๐Ÿคฃ But I adored his apology for leaving her alone and his promise to be with her forever.๐Ÿ˜ณ Prem my Choku Poku. (Don't ask about the weird nicknames...I annoy my sister with them a lot ๐Ÿคฃ It's fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

12. Santra? Preet umm..endowed himself with oranges? And did he say "Bohot hi gira hua santra hain? ๐Ÿคฃ Or did my whacked mind make that up? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† But loved, loved that scene. And looks like Gaurav's jumpiness is lingering in Prem. ๐Ÿคฃ

13. Preet has another plan to pull Heer's leg now ๐Ÿคฃ am sooo looking forward to that. ๐Ÿคฃ

14. Heer is in her room๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for Prem๐Ÿ˜ณ *hides her bright red face under her matress*

15. God what chindi people ๐Ÿคฃ They used the same scene from pehle ka epi where Heer prays to moon god(?) ๐Ÿค” to give back her Prem. But I don't mind...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Actually today I have no mind ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Today too you can have cookies, brownies, halwa, etc, etc๐Ÿ˜† Oh and just coz I am in the mood, Pizza too๐Ÿ˜†

~Triv ๐Ÿค“

Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The episode had all emotins

happiness, Laughter, Naughtiiness .....But no sadness.The first ever episode after 4 and 1/2 month where every one was smiling.
Yes preet's witiness was too much.Bechara prem.he is not spared.LOL aaj kal glue....I was ๐Ÿคฃ.only i did not fell from couch when preet said that and gave a smile, bit his lips and blue kiss to prem.It was toooooo much.
Edited by Intellienough - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Power20

Whatsup dudette's?๐Ÿ˜† And umm if there are any guys reading this, then-dude. ๐Ÿคฃ Anyway..no romance but lots of masti so Triv Khush Hui. Muhahaha! ๐Ÿ˜• sorry...I mean *girly giggle* >  Yo dudetteeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† *cool muh* and I dont think there are any dudes reading this or maybe aah welll... And cholly ma'am for going back to lajiness yest actually yest it wasnt lajines ski ghalti.. it was more confujiness๐Ÿ˜† I was alll Maha conphused and wanted to w&w how today's epi goes... Ya no romance but masti ya... esp the nakli heer bit๐Ÿ˜†

*takes out notebook*๐Ÿ˜†

1. Gaya3 mom is so senti ๐Ÿค— Poor momma..but your Prem is here so you can sleep easy now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜• She took my advice seriously...and... went to sleep standing up. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜• yaaa really senti... but errm how did she just doze of at such a crucial moment woh bhi kharey kharey.... but aww yaa cudnt sleep easy... I like G mom so me will overlook this

2. Hai Lord..so much of hugging ๐Ÿ˜ต Bechare ko chodo yaar. Prem ๐Ÿค— Don't look at me like that๐Ÿ˜ก He can hug me But who can tell me why that GFN Lallu stopped Prem from going to Gaya3 mom? ๐Ÿค” He is such a nalayak I tell you.๐Ÿ˜ก 2 foot ka baby Godzilla.๐Ÿ˜ก I didn't mind Prem hugging Kul di and Preet, my shona munda and even other chillar pillars but Veera?๐Ÿคข Seriously? Veera?๐Ÿคข She doesn't deserve it! Did he kiss her?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no...ab Prem ko Ganga jal se nahana padega, By God. hahahahaha ya Huggeria... and *looks at trivy like that๐Ÿ˜†* ... I so knew u gonna say he can hug u ... aah predictable lil trivy๐Ÿ˜† GFN lallu stopped Prem precisely because he is GFN๐Ÿ˜†.. Nalayaki ki limit hai yeh Lallu I tell u... hahahaha gosh 2 foot ka baby godzilla ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† *takes notes* gosh yaa he can hug all chillar pillars yyyyy veera *hd* Haan ganga jal say or like Ru suggested for heer... washing poweder nirma say๐Ÿ˜†

3. Ok..it is Prem..did you see the pheyeooooohhhhh scene when they both were hugging G Mom? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is Prem and anyone who doesn't agree is Lallu ka Najayaz Beta/Beti.๐Ÿ˜ก yaa yaaa it is Premmmmm... yaa the pheyeooohhhhh was hard to miss na and with that condition do u think any sane person can not agree ๐Ÿ˜†*khafa*

4. Naughty Preet is back with Prem! I mished you too Preet ๐Ÿค—  His mind quickly hatched a prank for the newly married๐Ÿ˜ณ Premeer. Gooooo Preet! *locks Lallu in a room with no windows and brings in cheerleaders*   ๐Ÿ˜† cheer leaders ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† LOL... Go Preet! Go Preet *woohoo* and kindly thru the keys of the locked room in the sea... and no tikkas for naughty preet *shocked muh*๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5. Awww...Preet drinks complan?๐Ÿ˜† And Kul di makes it for him every night. ๐Ÿคฃ He is as good as Meher..remember her "Khidkiyaan kitni achi hain na?" dialogue in the chawl to give Premeer some time alone? ๐Ÿ˜ Meet couple may get into my good books again.๐Ÿ˜† Meher ke wajah se bahar chale gaye the.๐Ÿ˜† I loved how the family one by one left them alone..only Lallu the chaman didn't get the clue. I am not surprised. Really.  hehehe yaaa it was as good as khidkiyaan kitni achi hain๐Ÿ˜†..... yaaa time for meet to get back in the good books... yaa I wasnt surprised at Lallu nalayak acting dodo-ishly thick headed and not getting the clue๐Ÿ˜† And still no tikka for naughty lil complan drinking Preet ๐Ÿ˜†

6. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Lallu dragging Prem to his room for a chat? Ugh..ok here he goes again..yapping, yapping and yapping to Prem. Wait a minute๐Ÿ˜ฒ did he just say? Did he? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He did! He asked Prem what is he wearing and that the T-shirt and jeans isn't suiting him?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The baby Godzilla giving fashion tips to The Prem- THE PERFECT PREM?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Are you kidding me? Nope, he is not๐Ÿ˜ก But wait...Prem back in Kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ummm.. Ja Lallu is baar maaf kiya. ugh..wrong smiley again..I mean:  yaaa that was soo lallu-like seriously... he is non-stop chappar chappar *bangs head on the desk* hahahahhaha gosh u crack me up.... oye dont underestimate baby Godzilla fashion tips.... haww maaf kar diya... waisay nice horns the ones jhanking behind the halo๐Ÿ˜†

7. Meher asking for forgiveness from Heer๐Ÿฅฑ and Heer being all sisterly, forgiving her and not giving her whack on her thick head as she deserves...chalo ise bhi maaf kiya..๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really must be in a good mood...I maafed Lallu AND Meher. I deserve a angel Halo today, by God. hahhaha u deserve the halo alright... maafing meher tooo... wah jee wah good mood.. maafing Harman too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† haan heer maaf karoed she deserves to share ur haalo waisay... waisay whack on thick head ho jata tou .. koi harj nahi tha *disappointed muh*

8. Preet๐Ÿ˜ƒ my shona munda gone mad(e) Who in their right mind willingly includes Lallu in a plan? ๐Ÿค” But chalo ye bhi maaf ( Now I want 2 Halos๐Ÿ˜ƒ)  And u call me greedy๐Ÿ˜ฒ *orders more halos* finally bata do how many halos u want *khafa*๐Ÿ˜† hahaha u maafing everyone left right and centre.... and no tikka for preet *disappointed again muh*๐Ÿ˜†

9. Kiran cannot lie ๐Ÿคฃ I loved his dialogue "Ye sab hamara plan..I mean pyaar hain" ๐Ÿคฃ Prem! Tell me you did catch on.๐Ÿ˜† Even Tanu would have caught on๐Ÿ˜† It was so obvious ๐Ÿคฃ hahaha tanu can caught on much faster than our chandu chameli 1934895 BC wala bhondu version prem๐Ÿ˜† *runs as fast as she can and prepares to duck belans* aaah and btw I miss tanu they better show her soon oh but wait not so soon.. I mean unless prem and heer learn abt the wonderful thing called a door and even wonderful-er thing a door lock๐Ÿคฃ... Mein nay kuch nahi kaha *masoom muh*๐Ÿ˜†

10. I knew it! I knew it would be Preet dressed as Heer ๐Ÿคฃ Preet is hereby promoted to Pikku Chikku from shona munda. ๐Ÿคฃ LOLL yaa pikku chikku with all that make up and jewelleryyy hahaha and his last lip wala gesture errmm LOLLL ๐Ÿคฃ

11. Oh goody our 90 year old Dada Dadi talks wale Premeer are back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My God Prem..that was some uber boring start ๐Ÿคฃ But I adored his apology for leaving her alone and his promise to be with her forever.๐Ÿ˜ณ Prem my Choku Poku. (Don't ask about the weird nicknames...I annoy my sister with them a lot ๐Ÿคฃ It's fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ) haan that was the Pakka Prem-ish talk.. the sitaro bhari raat the asmaan.. remember that was also the topic of ur first post in the kdm section hain na... hahahaha choku poku ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ .... awww yaa the promise to be with her forever *hides muh* ... but *sigh* it was nakli heer๐Ÿ˜†... And me not gonna ask abt the weird nicknames pat:

12. Santra? Preet umm..endowed himself with oranges? And did he say "Bohot hi gira hua santra hain? ๐Ÿคฃ Or did my whacked mind make that up? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† But loved, loved that scene. And looks like Gaurav's jumpiness is lingering in Prem. ๐Ÿคฃ Santra when I read that I was like who is that now hahahaha... aah the oranges... but y did he say aaj kal ki glue... glueee๐Ÿ˜ฒ ah okie nvm ๐Ÿ˜† and ur whacked mind deserves another halo ๐Ÿ˜† and the jumpiness.. jatey jatey hi jaye gi

13. Preet has another plan to pull Heer's leg now ๐Ÿคฃ am sooo looking forward to that. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh yaa me toooo ๐Ÿ˜†

14. Heer is in her room๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for Prem๐Ÿ˜ณ *hides her bright red face under her matress* face under the matresss๐Ÿ˜ฒ LOLL of all places ..... let me also hide it behind my book shelf๐Ÿ˜† aww ya and heeriye intezaaring๐Ÿ˜ณ

15. God what chindi people ๐Ÿคฃ They used the same scene from pehle ka epi where Heer prays to moon god(?) ๐Ÿค” to give back her Prem. But I don't mind...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Actually today I have no mind ๐Ÿคฃ haan I thought mujhe hi laga .. oho trivy recession kay zamaney may bachat na... haan and ur no mind thing explains a lot of the maafing u been doing pat:

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Today too you can have cookies, brownies, halwa, etc, etc๐Ÿ˜† Oh and just coz I am in the mood, Pizza too๐Ÿ˜† Hawww khatam *sad muh*
*grabs all the goodies with both hands*
*puts all the food in the extra duppatas brought in for this purpose only*
*daalofies into her suitcase*
*waves*
oh and halwa u can keep baqi me taking *giggling with a brownie-full muh*

~Triv ๐Ÿค“

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww..Triv. I missed ur funny posts. Where is Slyvie/Mel? Still posting away??

Your whole post had me in spilts. I dont think i have anything to add. Agree with each and every point mentioned! I cant believe that it took 19562384627823 months to FINALLLYYYY get Prem-Heer married off! I still remember the dragfest and all..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't like today's epi at all teacher so i am not commenting for me it was plain stupid, you don't crack jokes with someone who has just returned from the dead and life just doesn't become as if nothing happened in a flash!!! For me it was the most dumbest and senseless epi of KDMHMD ever! (my apologies to everyone)

But yea i do want to comment on one thing and that is ofcourse Lalu...Is he blind or what? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i mean PREM doesn't look good in jeans and T-shirt? You got to be kidding me you Lalu balu ๐Ÿ˜ก and his bhashans started again with Prem oh God save us ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Triv๐Ÿค—

Fine I believe you that he is PREM...please dont throw such an accusation like "
Lallu ki Najayaz Beti"๐Ÿ˜ฒ....I dont think I can handle something like that๐Ÿฅบ

Missed this naughty Preet of ours...Prem ke saath saath woh bhi wapas aagaya....thickheaded Lallu...everyone else got it but him...what is new๐Ÿฅฑ

Prem in Kurta was WOW๐Ÿ˜ณ...but can someone tell me why Lally looked like he was checking him out๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†....if he ever does that again๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The last scene...what can I say....absolutely hilarious๐Ÿคฃ...kal kyaa hoga with Heer๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kavu986 - 15 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Power20

Whatsup dudette's?๐Ÿ˜† And umm if there are any guys reading this, then-dude. ๐Ÿคฃ Anyway..no romance but lots of masti so Triv Khush Hui. Muhahaha! ๐Ÿ˜• sorry...I mean *girly giggle* > Hey Triv di...sorry Ma'am *holding ears**
i m late today!!! i hope class isn't finished yet!!!

1. Gaya3 mom is so senti ๐Ÿค— Poor momma..but your Prem is here so you can sleep easy now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜• She took my advice seriously...and... went to sleep standing up. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜• wow...she took ur advice!!! well thats gud she really needs to sleep now...

2. Hai Lord..so much of hugging ๐Ÿ˜ต Bechare ko chodo yaar. Prem ๐Ÿค— Don't look at me like that๐Ÿ˜ก He can hug me But who can tell me why that GFN Lallu stopped Prem from going to Gaya3 mom? ๐Ÿค” He is such a nalayak I tell you.๐Ÿ˜ก 2 foot ka baby Godzilla.๐Ÿ˜ก I didn't mind Prem hugging Kul di and Preet, my shona munda and even other chillar pillars but Veera?๐Ÿคข Seriously? Veera?๐Ÿคข She doesn't deserve it! Did he kiss her?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no...ab Prem ko Ganga jal se nahana padega, By God.  Yep di he kissed that Veera๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข n he really needs Ganga jal!!!๐Ÿ˜†
N abt Hugging...so i m her too he can hug me๐Ÿ˜ณ

3. Ok..it is Prem..did you see the pheyeooooohhhhh scene when they both were hugging G Mom? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It is Prem and anyone who doesn't agree is Lallu ka Najayaz Beta/Beti.๐Ÿ˜ก  Well ya finally they showed that he is Prem.....n i just loved that scene where Heer n Prem hugged Gaya3 mom...

4. Naughty Preet is back with Prem! I mished you too Preet ๐Ÿค—  His mind quickly hatched a prank for the newly married๐Ÿ˜ณ Premeer. Gooooo Preet! *locks Lallu in a room with no windows and brings in cheerleaders* Yipppeeeee finally Naughty Preet n Innocent,Cute,Adorable,Handsome Prem is back!!! Prank was really gud...but i wonder why Prem didnt recognized that he is preet or some1 else?? Anyway i really enjoyed that part...

5. Awww...Preet drinks complan?๐Ÿ˜† And Kul di makes it for him every night. ๐Ÿคฃ He is as good as Meher..remember her "Khidkiyaan kitni achi hain na?" dialogue in the chawl to give Premeer some time alone? ๐Ÿ˜ Meet couple may get into my good books again.๐Ÿ˜† Meher ke wajah se bahar chale gaye the.๐Ÿ˜† I loved how the family one by one left them alone..only Lallu the chaman didn't get the clue. I am not surprised. Really.  Awww that was really sweet of Preet n every1 to leave the newly married couple alone....except that lallu๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข well ya now Meet couple are back in good books again!!! n di who is Chaman??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Ummm.. Ja Lallu is baar maaf kiya. ugh..wrong smiley again..I mean:   Well For the first time i m wid lallu...i was also misshing the old Prem..who only wore suits...shirts n dressed pants....n sometimes Kurta too...n when finally he came wearing that Kurta i just hold my breath...he was looking damn cute.......

7. Meher asking for forgiveness from Heer๐Ÿฅฑ and Heer being all sisterly, forgiving her and not giving her whack on her thick head as she deserves...chalo ise bhi maaf kiya..๐Ÿ˜ฒ I really must be in a good mood...I maafed Lallu AND Meher. I deserve a angel Halo today, by God.  well aaj sab kuch Maaf hai...as Prem is Back n Finally Premeer got married so hum ab sab ko maaf toh karhi saktay hai!!!!

10. I knew it! I knew it would be Preet dressed as Heer ๐Ÿคฃ Preet is hereby promoted to Pikku Chikku from shona munda. ๐Ÿคฃ wow Pikku Chikku..that's sweet!!! n ya i also thought the same....that it wud be Preet!!!

11. Oh goody our 90 year old Dada Dadi talks wale Premeer are back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My God Prem..that was some uber boring start ๐Ÿคฃ But I adored his apology for leaving her alone and his promise to be with her forever.๐Ÿ˜ณ Prem my Choku Poku. (Don't ask about the weird nicknames...I annoy my sister with them a lot ๐Ÿคฃ It's fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ)  Well di i just loved those Nicknames...they really suits them!!!

12. Santra? Preet umm..endowed himself with oranges? And did he say "Bohot hi gira hua santra hain? ๐Ÿคฃ Or did my whacked mind make that up? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† But loved, loved that scene. And looks like Gaurav's jumpiness is lingering in Prem. ๐Ÿคฃ it was damn hilarious scene...i busrt out in laughing...
๐Ÿคฃ

13. Preet has another plan to pull Heer's leg now ๐Ÿคฃ am sooo looking forward to that. ๐Ÿคฃ
wow another prank..i m loving this Pikku Chikku!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Today too you can have cookies, brownies, halwa, etc, etc๐Ÿ˜† Oh and just coz I am in the mood, Pizza too๐Ÿ˜† Wow Thanks a lot Triv di for ur Pathshala n for those cookies,Brownies,Halwa,etc,etc n for pizza too...i m loving it!!

luv Alina

Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dats fantastic dear. ๐Ÿคฃ . ๐Ÿคฃ......I love ur patashala ๐Ÿ‘
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Evening Triv Ma'am! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ (see, I made no mistake this time! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†)

Today's Pathshala was the funniest! ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the nickames Pikku Chikku and Choku Poku! Shooo shweet! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG! Ma'am! U're in a very good mood tdy! U forgave Lalu and Veeranwali ๐Ÿ˜ฒ u forgave those monsters! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... they don't deserve to be forgiven๐Ÿ˜†....lol..

I want muffins and brownies and pizza! Yummmmyyyyyy! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raiinie

Awww..Triv. I missed ur funny posts. Where is Slyvie/Mel? Still posting away??

Your whole post had me in spilts. I dont think i have anything to add. Agree with each and every point mentioned! I cant believe that it took 19562384627823 months to FINALLLYYYY get Prem-Heer married off! I still remember the dragfest and all..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ranzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *Rib squeeezinggggg tightt hug* Goshhhh its sooo gooddddddd to see ur post here *wheeeee*๐Ÿ˜ƒ Awww yaaa vibha =( we are all waiting to hear from her... she was supposed to be back by now.. but dunno hoping everything is alright and InshAllah she comes back asap we are all missing her and her analysis SOOO much! *sigh*