12 Feb Written + Video Update

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

THRUSDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2009

Written Update

Part 1

The show starts with, jigs walking in vickys room, and telling vicky whatever happened with u was wrong, U should not accepted Vice presidents post, but then vicky tells her, he is okk with it,
has he will have less work pressure and he will be able to spend more time with shonali
seeing this jigs is shocked
and comes out, and then meets pia, who tells jigs that the reason for her plan failure is her, as last night she explained vicky the positives of the VPpost

And bani also comes there and sunaofies jigs
and tells that her sisters are also there in thei yudh helping her

Jigs goes to shonali and brainwashes her mind, telling that from now on Vicky has to take gangas permission in everything, as Vps post is nothing

and jigs gives hr traditional smrik, when shonali gose to find vicky

Part 2

Ganga n rIshi arefood shoppin and Ganga says she has to read the files and cook, Rishi says he will cook on the days she cant and she will cook on the days he cant, Ganga is happy with that idea. She checks an "my india is great" bag and gives Rishi a Gobi as a present.. she says she cant find a flower shop near by so this will have to do.. Rishi takes it and they hop on his phat-phati (motobike) and whizzzzzz offf

Shonali comes in search of Vicky, but gets a bill of Rig, and gets excited that vicky is gonna propose to her on Valentines day

and is happy seeing all this
just then jigs comes, and see the bill, and thinks in her mind, that she got her plan or mohra to create rift between ganga and vicky
and call mr. trivedi and tells him somthing

Ganga shouts at Rishi to leave as shes gettin late on h first day.. rishi comes up to her and says she has to have yoghurt and sugar so ur day goes well as Bani had told him to do so.. she takes it and says lets go.. Rishi says another rassam is that she has to touch her hubby's feet.. she does and then Rishi says theres another thing she has to do.. he looks about and she says hurry up.. he brings his cheeck fwd and says ou have to kiss ur dearest hubby (ha! thats debatable) then Gagna twists his ears (basically a way if saying.. i dnt think so) Ganga says you r tryn to fool m? i bet theres no such thing, Rishi says Kasamh se there is, theres another one after that where she has to hug her hubby.. Ganga twists his ears more and says Bani warned her about Rishi and they leave

Part 3

Rishi calls up Ganga and says are you nervous? hes more nervous it seems lol.. anyway he tells her to think of him and she'll smile immediatly..Ganga starts smiling and Rishi says see.. and she thinks hes near her to see her but he says he just knws her inside out and then Ganga says she has a meeting and he wishes her the best

Vicky gets the call from the jellarry store asking for the chequ, he says he will nbe there by 9 and hand them the cheque of rs. 1 lakh
and than trivedi tells ganga thata there is some probs in the accounts department, thus ganga tells him to stop alll the paymenst and not to let any cheque pass with her signatures,
jigs plann worked

and here vicky gets this info and is looking for gnaga but she is busy in the conf room with the meeting
and he is unhappy

here bani is thinking that by gods oodness, the probs between vicky and ganga are solved
and wishes wellbeingfor every1

the show ends

No precap

Thanx to magnificient

Thanx to henna for RG sences

Regards
jeenal

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh just delete myn 😃

Thanks jeenal! 👍🏼
jeenal20 thumbnail
AREY I also saw that now only that even u did the updates

saluu was gonna do that
but he is not available now
so i did it

Edited by jeenal20 - 15 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
tnx jee
wow atlast we got to c GR
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

no offense but boring episode and boring track

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its been boring for weeks now...not jus today...lol..
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahh dnt worry about it jeenal.. atlest its up ey 👍🏼
jeenal20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

ahh dnt worry about it jeenal.. atlest its up ey 👍🏼

yes i pmed sallu also
ghe said he will be able to give updates but he will be late, so i said okk
and as such even i am also late only na in giving updates
so me cool with it
so monday he is goonna do the update

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeen for the update.  Oh gosh Jigs tactics and antics are boring and tiring as hell.
mimi7426 thumbnail
guys wheres veer? did they end his character