12th February Written Update

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

A very big hellooooooo to everyone reading this! Happy mid-February, happy two-days-before-Valentine's-Day, happy birthday to whoever turns a year older today and most importantly, happy unbirthday to everybody else! 😆😆 (By the way, that was an Alice in Wonderland-Mad Hatter reference, for those of you who missed it! 😉) *coughcough* Okay. I really think it's not a good idea for me to have sugar-loaded drinks and ice cream at night. Heh. Anyway, after an AWESOMELY AMAZING episode last night, I shall now shut up and let you guys read the update!

-||-

The episode starts off with Gayatri ringing the bell at the altar of Radha and Krishna. The entire family comes in, with happy I-knew-this-would-happen smiles on their faces. The K3G soundtrack plays in the background. Prem touches Kulraj's feet and hugs her. And the smiles are wider than ever now. He hugs Kiran. (Let's face it, everyone's happy Prem's back. And we're all happy he and Heer are finally married!...right? 😉) Then Veera hugs him. Flashback to Veera's memory with prem, looks like a rakshabandhan thing. Then it's Nihaal's turn, then Preet who is happier than all of them combined. Preet has a flashback as well. Prem puts Meher's hand in Preet's. Heer wipes her tears. Prem touches Lallu's feet, Lallu motions for him to go to Gayatri now. He stops her, saying that her son is now back. They hug, with Gayatri crying. Heer goes up to the two of them and they have a little group hug with everyone watching on smilingly. (Okay, yes, they're all happy and hugging 🥱...can we move on now please?) Gayatri looks a little comatose, as Prem realises: she's not opening her eyes. Prem asks Preet to call the doctor. Cut to the room. Gayatri's on the bed, sleeping peacefully as Lallu points out, saying that now that Prem is back she'll have so much more peace of mind.

Preet nudges RandomGuy and exchanges looks with everyone else in the room (except for Heer, Prem, Lallu and Gayatri). Preet fakes a yawn and leaves, signalling all of them to leave as well. He fakes an excuse for Kulraj to leave, and one by one they all file out. Faking sleep. It's pretty funny actually. Prem wonders what's going on. Lallu takes Prem out of the room and into Prem's room, leaving Heer and Gayatri alone.

-|break|-

Prem and Lallu enter Prem's room. Lallu tells him that he hasn't gotten a chance to talk to him since he's gotten back, and of course he understands why the whole family has been crowding around him. Prem reassures him that he's back and there's no need to cry. Lallu says of course he won't cry, and tells Prem not to either. He scolds him for the T-shirt he's wearing, saying that it doesn't suit him. (😲😲😲 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! His arms! His abs! Oh but he looks so good in the t-shirt, don't make him change it pleasepleaseplease!!!) He takes out a blue sherwani thingie for him to wear. (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😭😭) As Prem goes to change, Kiran comes in and asks Lallu if he's okay. Kiran can't believe that Prem is actually back. Lallu doesn't believe it either, but miracles happened, and God has returned Prem to them. Preet and Nihaal enter and tell them that they have organised a surprise party for Prem and Heer. Prem comes out in the blue sherwani. (Oh forget it. Harshad can wear a potato sack and still look fantastic!😆😳😳)

Meher comes to meet Heer, crying. Heer anticipates what she's going to say, and says that she knows Meher said everything she did out of her concern for the family. Meher breaks down and apologizes. Heer reassures her that there's no need to apologise because no mistakes have been made. Meher took her in-laws side through their happiness and their sadness, which is what Mummyji and Daddyji would've wanted anyway. (Well, not in those words per se, but you get what I mean...) Heer jokes that Meher's crying because Heer isn't letting Meher speak, and Meher agrees. They tease each other a little, then hug. (Aww?more hugs!)

-break-

There are swans on the terrace. The camera then pans to Meher, Ash, Kulraj and Veera lighting little lamps. Preet complains about Bauji taking forever and spoiling their plans. And voila, Lallu comes in, commenting about the lamps and comparing Prem's arrival to the Ram-Ayodhya one. Preet tells them their plan, which we obviously do not hear, but everyone is enjoying it so it must be fun. But who will bring Prem? "BAUJI!" He insists that he can't, he'll laugh and Prem will understand and their plans will be spoield, so they decide Nihaal should go get Prem since his face is so serious anyway. Nihaal reluctantly agrees. Preet tells him to hurry up, with a funny pun on 'Aare ja na, saale'.

Nihaal and Lallu bring Prem up to the terrace. Kulraj asks why Preet's taking so much time. Veera goes over to help Preet, just as Prem and Co. come up. And Prem's surprise is?Heer standing all alone! (Ahhhh...so that's what's been taking Preet such a long time!) Lallu tells them to go away and leave the two of them alone. So they leave, and Prem goes over to "Heer". But the others haven't really gone away, they're just hiding and watching and bursting with laughter. Prem begins his beautiful soliloquoy to "Heer", apologising to "her" and promising that he'll never leave "her". He asks her to talk to him...and a potato falls out. Preet takes off the dupatta and makes a funny, come-hither face at Prem. Prem chases him as the rest come out and begin singing "haal kaise hai janaab ka?" Lallu refuses to be a part of this anymore, and leaves. They wonder why Heer is, and Kulraj cheekily comments that she'll be in her room waiting for Heer. Preet says they'll only let Prem go there the way they want him to, and the anticipation for the next plan builds!

Heer stares out the window again, smiling, thinking that she knew Prem would come back for her, ki issi desh mein hai meraa dil.

-|end of episode|-

I'm not one to rate an episode, but bonus points to Preet in make-up and a sari! That was priceless! 😆 Let's see what else Preet's got planned for Prem and Heer, and if they ever get their wedding night! Till then, au revoir, everyone, and to all a good night! 😃

(Okay, yes, I am indeed very high now. Blame Harshad. Really. The ice cream and sugar had nothing to do with it. 😛)
Edited by sourpuss - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.  Are Prem and Heer married?  puting sindoor doesn't mean they are fully married.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bhav! OMG, such a lighthearted episode and I missed it! Preet in a sari? Aiiii! *squees* I'm so watching this on YouTube tomorrow. *sigh* So this means that Prem is really back. He's really back! *sigh again*

Love,
Radz
Shruti11 thumbnail
preet was too funny

kulraj di how can u forgrt ki aap roz raat mujhey complan deti hai hehe preet is too much
nimmy1010 thumbnail
hey sourpuss.....dese updates of kdmhmd r THE best....i mean i hv read many updates...i hv ritten many myself too for other serials.....but none of dem r more lively n perky dan urs...i feel even a dull epi of -1 rating ll b fun if u r updating...hats off to u....n keep it up....  n thanks...    👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼👏👍🏼

swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanQ soo much for de update...
seems like a really fun epi...
swetha_ravi thumbnail
will he go to heer and tell her that he(gaurac) was acting as prem just for the sake of otherS??????? i dont wanna hear that
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for da update
dis was such a funny epi
after all da sad 1s we deserve dis one
omg
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much i missed d epi
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot....................wow preet was funny..................but are heer and prem actually married!!!