prefix3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry about not being able to do updates last week.....:(

Recap given

Jeet shows the picture to the doctor and asks for Soni's information. THe doctor stalls Jeet and informs Cherry about it. CHerry reaches there and tries to dissuade Jeet from looking into Soni too much. Jeet says Soni is a very special girl. Durga says that we can go back to the village and Jeet can prove himself. The doctor agrees and says he will also tag along. CHerry is stunned.

Mahi is at the police station crying saying that she knew Gauri's life was in danger. Mahi says no one believed her. Tayaji reaches there and starts crying about what happened to Gauri. Tayaji asks the inspector if there have been any leads. The inspector says that the murderer didnt come to rob their house. This murder only happened to fool them. They were supposed to believe that Gauri commited the robbery and ran away. But the actual murdered came only to kill gauri. Sapna is stunned. The inspector says Gauri knew something. Sapna thinks Angad committed the murder. Mahi says now she understands why Gauri kept calling them all scared. The inspector says that they will reach the murderer for sure. Sapna is worried cuz she thinks its Angad.

Jeet is at the village looking for Soni. Cherry says we have searched the whole village...SOni does not exist. Jeet looks around and says Soni was one of those girls. Some guy stops Jeet. Jeet says that he is here looking for a girl. The guy asks Jeet what she looks like. Jeet says that she is very beautiful. The guy sees Soni's picture and is stunned. The guy tells Jeet he doesnt know where to find that girl. He is obviously lying. Jeet tells him that the girl has to be here. I saw her here. The guy says no there is no girl like that here. Cherry is happy. Jeet says that he will find herself. Cherry stops him. They walk away and Soni walks in. She asks the guy who Jeet was talking to who they were. The guy says that one more of your lovers was here looking for you. The guy tells her that every town we go too...a swarm of lovers come at our doorstep. Jeet looks back as soon as Soni turns around so misses her.

Mahi walks into Guari's room and is very sad. Mahi asks for gauri's forgiveness that she couldnt help Gauri. Moni walks in and Mahi starts crying. Shabd sees Mahi crying.

Sapna walks down the steps and sees Kamya setting the table. Sapna asks Kamya about Angad without making her suspicious. Jeet had everybody drive away from village. SOni is sitting in a truck always on the road. There cars collide. Soni sees the damage on the truck and starts yelling. Mr. Khurana, Durga, Jyoti and the doctor walk out.

Precap: Shabd is trying to talk to Mahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooo much
looks like angad aur sapna ki truth will be commin out soon
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update! thank you...
ziddiladki thumbnail
can someone lease remind me who gauri is...i had stop the show in the middle....
prefix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziddiladki

can someone lease remind me who gauri is...i had stop the show in the middle....

Mahi brought Gauri in the house when she found her on the streets. Gauri came to help Mahi in the house in exchange for a place to stay.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope angad and sapna's truth is out soon
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

poor gauri died due to sapna & angad & mahi doesnt know what to do
i hope the reason & the killer can be caught soon
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail