discuss: do u think shakuntala met dushyant before

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 acc to the sopa shakuntala, child shakuntala had met dishyant before , right now as she is in the palace and it seems they  are not getting on well enough. their relation is far from being future lover snd central characters of  the great love story of future, but , do you think, something like this really happened ?

as far as my knowledge goes, kalidasa did not write them in avigyan shakuntalam, now whatever is shown may be just imagination, may be it existed, but do you think it is carrying the story well enough? do you find the stody interesting or do you think its over the top?
 come lets duscuss about it.

please express your views what you expect frm the show, if you are getting it or not , just keep in mind,  follow the forum rules and no bashing!
Edited by its me tan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
no replies yet? no one interested? :(
pallavi25 thumbnail
Im quite sure Shaks didnt meet Dushy in childhood! Poor Kalidasa must be flinching in Heaven! He didnt even give copyright to the Sagars. 😆
-Ami- thumbnail

Hmm, I don't really know much of the story of Shakuntala a lot..Therefore, thats why I'm watching the show at the moment. But I'm thinking that maybe they didn't meet before like the show is showing..

At the moment, I'm enjoying the show..It has been going very well so far.
Shruti11 thumbnail
actually i dont know much about shakuntala but in my opinion i dont think they meet in there childhood days dushyant see shakuntala in jungle and then he do gandharv vivah with her
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hvv heard sumwere tat Dushyanth n Shakuntala met first in the forest!!.....😳Tat's how it is portrayed in Kalidasa's book,i guess so....

But....yu know i dont mind this storyy line at all...infact this is reallyy interesting!.....😃i kindf am in tooo muchhh lovv with the babbyy gurl Shakuntala.....she looks too cute..😃Boyy Dushhyanth is also cute..😳 i look forward to some cute knok-jhok ahead in the upcoming episodes....😳
LeadNitrate thumbnail
this story line is indeed charming but it will be more charming instead of the kids the grown ups r brought and u know whom i mean ;)
-Maya- thumbnail
ya from what i know they never met before..but maybe sagars have adapted a different version or added their own imagination..anyways the kids r cute..hope they grow up soon n the romance starts
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kalidas doesn't explicitly mentioned Kids Shakuntala and Dushyant meeting in childhood and its nowhere mentioned in other Purans , its just an imagination of show makers and yes such liberty is allowed

Interesingly Kalidas' Abhigyan Shakuntalam also has lots of poetic imagination😊
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Im quite sure Shaks didnt meet Dushy in childhood! Poor Kalidasa must be flinching in Heaven! He didnt even give copyright to the Sagars. 😆

🤣 
🤣
🤣
🤣
He sure must be😆