11 Feb - Written update - The bomb goes off!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

11 Feb, 2009

Virat brings Santo inside his house and tells her to be seated and comfortable and that he'll be back in some time .. Virat goes up to his room, switches on the lights and calls out to his wife, Surekha .. she asks him what the matter is and he tells her to come out with him so that he can tell her what he wants to. Surekha comes out of the room, confused.

They are on the first floor of the house , Santo , when asked to sit, sits down on the floor.. Surekha comes out rubbing her eyes and Virat tells her to look down .. She looks at Santo and asks him who this girl is .. he tells her that her beloved Dharamraj-bhai has married again .. and this is his new bride .. and tells her all about Santo ..

Su : No .. that cant be .. Dharamraj bhai will never do that .. I know how much he loved and still loves my sister .. he will never do this .. I don't believe you ..

V : I knew you wouldn't believe me .. that's why I got her with me .. for proof .. come down with me .. don't you want to meet her?

They come down the stairs and Santo gets up ..

V: Bhabhiji, this is why I got you here before getting you to Dharampur .. because I wanted you to meet your husband's wife's younger sister .. I mean his first wife.. this is my wife- Surekha ..

Surekha looks on in disbelief at Santo .. Santo touches her feet and Surekha is just unable to react because of the shock of all that is happening.. Virat tells Santo that they should leave for Dharampur now , otherwise DM will be very angry ..

Santo leaves reluctantly , leaving behind a sad Surekha ..

At the village,

Nanaji is not able to sleep at all .. Khemi notices his restlessness .. she asks him what's wrong and he tells her that his sleep has gone away with Santo tonight .. and he cant seem to go to sleep . She tells him that it's alright and they will get used to it .. Nanaji tells her that he forgot to tell her that she should start the first day of her married life with Ganesh pooja .. so that everything begins with an auspicious note .. Khemi tells him that they can call Santo right away ..

N : Now? But everyone must be asleep!

K : No nanaji .. in such big houses, the celebration of the wedding goes on through the night.. all of them must be busy celebrating and having fun .. lets wake up kaka and call Santo ..

They go to the telephone shop and give a ring at DM's place .. the phone rings in Moti-ben's room .. she gets up from her sleep and angrily looks at the ringing phone, finally picking it up ..

N : I am Madhav Solanki …

M : Who Madhav Solanki?

N : I am Santo's grandpa .. I work at malik's factory ..

M :  You duffer! Even if there is no clock at your house, there is one at mine! It's 4 am right now .. is this any time to call?! You are a worker, so better stay in your limit .. put the phone down .. you champooo! Keep the phone !!!

Nanaji, though humiliated over the phone does not let it show to Khemi .. he tells her that someone picked up the phone and told them that Santo would talk to them in the morning because there are just too many people at the house right now .. he tells Khemi to leave and then sadly thinks about what Santo must be going through.. .

DM and Pinakin are still trying to figure out where Virat took Santo .. suddenly it strikes DM that one person would definitely know .. he calls Surekha ..

S : Hello ?

DM : Virat kahan che?

S : Who is this? I don't recognize your voice ..

DM: Now , will I have to TELL you who I am? Don't you recognize my voice?

S:  I recognize only that good person who used to love my sister more than himself.. not this person .. who married again ..

DM : Surekha! You very well know that no one can take Subhadra's place in my life ..

S: Just another way of saying it – but I know the truth – you have married again!? And that too such a young girl?!

DM : Just like many ways of saying, there are many ways of perceiving, Surekha.. it's up to you how you see this marriage..  for the time being, tell me where Virat is ..

S : But you used to love her so much .. why this marriage?

DM : WHERE is Virat?

S: (sarcastically) He has left for Dharampur with your wife , to your house!

DM panicks and leaves with Pinakin ..

Virat reaches the Mahiyavanshi mansion with Santo ..

He opens the main gate and leads Santo inside , telling her that this is her new house .. the house that will belong to the new malkin – HER . He tells her not to forget him when she becomes the owner of the house. He tells her to wait so that he informs everyone of their arrival .. so that they can make arrangements for her bridal welcome .. she waits outside…

Virat rings the bell and dantmanjan opens the door..shocked to see him there so early in the morning ..

Servant : Virat saab aap?

V : Yes I have come with some important work with my in-laws.. go wake them up.. what are you staring at ? Go wake them!

He takes the newspaper from her before she leaves and is very happy to see DM-Santo wedding garnering the headlines. Jagmohan calls him to tell that the wedding is on the news channels as well .. DM Virat laugs Jagmohan ..

His in-laws , coming down the stairs, frown at the sight of Virat ..

Just as they start talking, moti-ben comes down the stairs, beating the servant ..

"How many times have I told you? Don't leave the doors open .. dogs and beggars can come in!"

Virat does not mind the humiliation ..

V : Taru ben .. you are very funny .. anyways I am here for some important work .. I am surprised Dharamraj bhai did not tell you anything about this ..

M : You never come without any meaning, definitely you have something dastardly to do even now .. what is it?

Virat tells them about the wedding and everyone is shocked .. moti-ben tells him that she does not believe him .. he shows her the newspaper .. everyone is shocked!

(The last scene , written above, is much more better when viewed .. coz it has a lot of NUANCES which cannot be updated)

Thanks for reading!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Asusual ur update is great.Atleast Surekha is positive charactrer.I thought Dm is loner.Day after day more characters are coming.Poor santo have to face so many people.
ronitfan thumbnail
Dont worry Sri ..

There isnt a HORDE of characters .. just basic and simple ones .. and very REAL too!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Awesome Sukhs...this is amazing...I had no idea they will let the secret out so fast, without any unnecessary delay. this is just fantastic. Thanks Sukhs. Surekha seems devastated...to see her jiju remarried.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
AWwwwwwwwwwwwww

such cute epi, DM panicks for Santu😳

Thanks SUkhi.....I am waiting for it now⭐️⭐️

Love you !😛
ronitfan thumbnail
Thanks Sammie, Sati ben and Guddo!

Yea no delay AT ALL .. mann !!

The story is just too awesomely fast .. hehehee ..
Surekha is really cute yaar .. loving her already!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I wonder how does she look like...Surekha I mean. I know the conversation b/w DM and Surekha, is enough for me to like her...hehe, she really cares about DM yaar
ronitfan thumbnail
Yup .. true sisterly love ..

SIGH
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much sukh for another wonderful update yet again😊

poor poor Santo😔😔

why is she going through kind of hard life after marriage😔this is not nice.......DM I'm not liking what u are doing to this poor girl at all.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi. They have kept the serial going at a very good pace and so I was expecting the Rat to show up with her at the Mahyavanshi mansion.

Will not be surprised if it is Subhadra's family (sister and parents) who will be the first ones to accept Santo and help her adjust to her new world. Just my guess. Yes, Surekha is stunned but maybe she will be the first to regroup.

Very interesting..............😊
Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago