10th Feb – Written Update

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

After watching today's episode I'm convinced that alongside RKBKKD and MTPH, this will also be ending this week!  And before everyone thinks I am a total-NDTV addict (which I am!) I don't follow all the serials, TB has been keeping me updated 😳😉

Update

Anisa points to the *Sorry*-card and asks Rahul whether he really loves Vanshika.  An ashamed-looking Rahul admits that until now he didn't care about the Company nor Vanshik, but now that both are almost gone from him, he feels their absence.  Anisa tells him to simply ring Vanshika and apologise, however he explains that it's not as easy as that – she's very stubborn.

Rahul looks towards Anisa's resignation letter and says he'll arrange for a "Reference".  Anisa explains there's no need; Rahul tries to confirm if its becos she has already found another job – she replies in the negative, and tells him of her plan to return to Lucknow.  Rahul appears concerned, but Anisa continues to explain that she has lost her trust/hope in this city, and so wants to return. 

Rahul sympathises with Anisa, and reminds her that should she ever need any help, she can always rely on him.  Rahul leaves for a meeting.

Anisa recalls that he was her true *aide* and recollects all her moments with him (ie. pizza-payment incident; and her father's attack).  Anisa returns to the *present* and begins to think of how to contact Vanshika.

Anisa calls Vanshika – who takes the call and assuming its Rahul, begins her outburst/abuse.  Anisa begins to explain that Rahul wanted to send her gifts – and Vanshika cuts her in, telling her that she will be at the office in 5 mins.

Vanshika appears, demanding to see Rahul.  Anisa apologises for having lied to her, but explains that she needed to see her, in order to show her something – she hands Vanshika the *Sorry*-card.  Anisa continues to explain that Rahul doesn't care about her father's money, only her.  Vanshika's resolve is melted.  Vanshika asks about Rahul's whereabouts.  Anisa explains that he's a meeting in Arjun's office.

On her way, Vanshika rings her dad, telling him that Rahul actually loves her.  She goes on to tell him to arrange for the merger papers, and that she, herself is at their office. 

Arjun, Rahul and Marlyani are speaking with their lawyers.  Arjun asks whether there is any other alternative to save their Company without the merger – Vanshika interrupts saying that it's not possible, and she'll not allow for another way to be possible.  They all stare at her, whilst she begins to walk towards Rahul, explaining that Mitthal's and Desi Girl go together just like her and Rahul.  She then holds up his *Sorry*-card and scolds Rahul for not telling her sooner.  They all appear happy/relived.

PRECAP – Marlyani attempts to thank Vanshika for reconsidering her decision, when Vanshika explains that it's all owing to Anisa.  Arjun is left baffled.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
thank u so much..
thank god the serial is gonna end in 2 days.. 
no story left..