Radhika...our next P.T.Usha ???

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I dont like the way she always runs away from Dev.

First of all the story is so slow...and above that everytime that Dev gets hold of her....she just runs away.

From the moment they had met since the beginning....she has been running away from him.....Creatives shud seriously show a new way for Radhika to get away from Dev ( if not coming close to him).

It seems too repetitive otherwise.

Most of u might not know P.T.Usha....but she was a very good runner of India at one time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yea the running part is getting repititive.. maybe they should play hide and seek.. oh wait tthats done too..

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caramelcj

yea the running part is getting repititive.. maybe they should play hide and seek.. oh wait tthats done too..

🤣  🤣🤣🤣  they should  play kho kho..that way Rads can run as much as she wants and Dev can catch her or just run after her as much as he wants without anyone winning. ITs a win win for audience.😆😆😆
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jinc118

🤣  🤣🤣🤣  they should  play kho kho..that way Rads can run as much as she wants and Dev can catch her or just run after her as much as he wants without anyone winning. ITs a win win for audience.😆😆😆

I would love to see Rads running behind Dev for a change...

khokho is a great option(creatives wake up..we are giving you more games to play!)

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caramelcj

<br>I would love to see Rads running behind Dev for a change... <br><br>khokho is a great option(creatives wake up..we are giving you more games to play!)<br><br>

🤣
that would be funny to see her run after dev!! lol 😆 😆

why dont dev give up running after her cuz he will never find her & plus he wasted his time & energy running but hey its a good exercise for him haha 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I don't like that part either!
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is a very big fan of Hide and seek..........she should try out for the next Olympics..
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god u guys r so funny..Olympics haha..i agree radhika can really run..the best thing she is always running lolz
missworld1982 thumbnail
no guys i think our next  P.T.Usha  is HEER😆  from KDHMD & then it is Radhika 😃hehehehehehehehe what u guys think????????????????????????? I think the production got an idea from EKta hehehehehehehehehee😆
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: missworld1982

no guys i think our next  P.T.Usha  is HEER😆  from KDHMD & then it is Radhika 😃hehehehehehehehe what u guys think????????????????????????? I think the production got an idea from EKta hehehehehehehehehee😆

If they adapted this idea from Ekta.....then its really disappointing coz now thiey'll show the same thing for YEARS....😆