KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 10th February

Posted: 15 years ago
🤣 I'm sorry but good god what an epi! 😆 Not bad but makes me wish Vibhs was here to tear it apart with her cutting humor. I miss her. Ahhh..without further ado

Here is today's lesson 🤓:

1. Lallu has Bhaari-ism <(click) too 🤣 My God..what's up with the male species of this serial? Everyone is ummm..going that
way?( c: Estee and Vibhs)😆 But the million dollar question seems to be..which Bhaari-ism does Lallu have? 🤣 BTW who else went 🤣 when Lallu was gonna faint? Tell Tell 🤣

2. 😡 Creatives, Editors are sadistic jerks...why did they show those horrible cremation flashbacks?😡😡
🤢 Bhangaar log.

3. Meher really is a Dodo..or maybe is a reincarnate of a Dodo..who runs off like that in a wedding?
😡 Making spectacle of herself. Nalayak elephant wearing a pink tutu.😡

4. Nihaal🤢 My God what a brilliant expression! Biji se churaya hain shayad..because only she and Harman can pull of that expression. Blankness+pain🥱

5. Ok..I hate saying this..but it's really unfair to Veera 😵 How can Nihaal expect her to do kanyadaan of Heer with the guy who she was gonna marry and she was in love with? So I thought her sharth of Nihaal never seeing Heer was somehow acceptable. 😕I can actually understand her point of view. 😕Ok, now you guys can call the Menti hospital

6. Meher-Ash talk..somehow it wasn't convincing to me....how did Preet-Meher saving Ash from 2 namune's make her see that it was not their fault? 🤔 I am telling you guys..don't trust this woman..she's gonna pull a Vishaka the Vishkanya (c: Vibhs)

7. Oh great..the whole J Zoo will meet Prem before he stops the wedding kya? 😵 Now Kuldi and her hubby is here. And OMG..these family is soooo touchy feely type..everyone comes touches his face..his umm upper body😳 and hugs him...Ohhhhhh! I wanna do that too!!!!!!!!! 😳

8. MY God this HHPrem 🤣 He's so desperate to show this J Zoo people that he is Gaurav that he even requests Preet to explain😆 But our Preet *puts a kala tika on Preet's forehead too* is still stuck to the "He is my Prem bhaiya." The look of frustration on HHPrem's face was priceless.😆

9. 🤢Yaar Heer try to be veryyyyy slow with the rasam's..this HHPrem is taking his time😆 getting his memory back. Cannot believe she has to do the rasam's with that Falooda mein gira hua ratty.🤢

10. This Lallu is hopeless😡 he even gives bhashan to my Ganapati Bappa.😡 Leave him alone! I am seriously contemplating the shraap option.😡 How about Maunvrat forever? 😍

11. Heer-RR are doing phere's?😲 Oh God..slow the time..ohhh...I hope RR twists his ankles or his leg falls off..😃 Oh ewww.🤢I just pictured it in my head🤢😆

12. Which git tells his gonna be wife that he will make her life hell? Oh wait falooda mein gira hua rat does!  But it didn't bother me coz Prem will stop the wedding! I hope the noodles in the falooda chokes you ratty.😡🤢 But Prem hurryyyyyy...2 phere's down...5 to go..this sounds like sports commentary 🤔

13. 😳 What a wonderful Flashback😳 My God...Premmmmmm..I mish you..come back soon😭 Ok..who else went😳 when he ran his hands on Heer's arms?😳 Ya..I did😳 And oooohhhh..he tried to cook for heeriye😭 That's cho cweet.😳 *ponders ways to kidnap Prem*

14. My God all the J-Zoo family taking at once!😲 Bechara Prem..but maybe he needs just that to get back his memory. Or maybe not...coz the precap kinda confused me...I think he got back his memory after seeing G mom in the sari he gave her..🤔

15. Preet is a ⭐️ I am sooo going to join the Preet prayer gang in praying😃😆 He looked so pleased with himself when Prem hugged G mom...By God..usko nazar na lage😃..I just wish now that Prem is back..Preet becomes the prankster naughty guy again at home...he can be all matured in office..I don't mind😆

OK Pathshala Khatam! Have some muffins today😉 Kisiko patah nahi chalega😛😆

~Triv🤓

Edited by Power20 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

ahhhhhhhhh........... *waves*
hello mam...... gr8 to b back.....😃

🤣 I'm sorry but good god what an epi! 😆 Not bad but makes me wish Vibhs was here to tear it apart with her cutting humor. I miss her. Ahhh..without further ado
uhhh..... it would've been a riot reading her analysis.....i wish she cums back soon.....

1. Lallu has Bhaari-ism <(click) too 🤣 My God..what's up with the male species of this serial? Everyone is ummm..going that
way?( c: Estee and Vibhs)😆 But the million dollar question seems to be..which Bhaari-ism does Lallu have? 🤣 BTW who else went 🤣 when Lallu was gonna faint? Tell Tell 🤣
yeah...... most of da male species bend dat way (c:ditto) 😆 but lallu is not a surprise..... i mean he was da first one to bring it to our notice dat he has some...well.... gender issues??😆
errr..... which bhaari-ism.... errr..... *clears throat* dat's MNSTRZ zone..... u guys have to throw light on this..... n i actually rolled on floor laughing at dat scene
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
RR toh feminine but lallu gave super strong competiton now.....

2. 😡 Creatives, Editors are sadistic jerks...why did they show those horrible cremation flashbacks?😡😡
🤢 Bhangaar log.everyflash back.... was to waste time..... n remember who is having these flashbacks....lallu....woh toh aise hi scenes yaad karega naa? all gloomy n painful stuff.... his memories,his dreams n his talk always horrible.....

3. Meher really is a Dodo..or maybe is a reincarnate of a Dodo..who runs off like that in a wedding?
hehehehehe..... dodo.....hehehe....hopefully she too becums extinct..... i'm thouroughly irritated wid dat selfish,i'm a bahu git..... now dat j-zoo knows da truth abt heer.... n soon it'll b told to this dodo too..... i wanna see her crying n begging for heer's mercy....... n heer shuld say...."get lost meher n stay away from me...forever".... how i wish i'd see dat.....

4. Nihaal🤢 My God what a brilliant expression! Biji se churaya hain shayad..because only she and Harman can pull of that expression. Blankness+pain🥱hehehehehe... n dat reminds me.... we hav'nt seen harman like for...weeks.....ahh..bliss..... as for nihaal..... same expressions towards veera,heer,meher n every1..... he just drop his eyelashes n makes a long face..... dat's better i tell ya....whereas harman searches for da camera n stares into it wid dat constipated expression.🤢

5. Ok..I hate saying this..but it's really unfair to Veera 😵 How can Nihaal expect her to do kanyadaan of Heer with the guy who she was gonna marry and she was in love with? So I thought her sharth of Nihaal never seeing Heer was somehow acceptable. 😕I can actually understand her point of view. 😕Ok, now you guys can call the Menti hospital
no u r right....no need to call menti hosp.,😆.... bcoz.... when she questioned j-zoo dat day....she was true... i was surprised i was agreeing wid her quite.... same goes today too..... so well.... if ny1 gonna call menti hosp., save a seat beside u....coz i'm wid u on this.....😉

6. Meher-Ash talk..somehow it wasn't convincing to me....how did Preet-Meher saving Ash from 2 namune's make her see that it was not their fault? 🤔 I am telling you guys..don't trust this woman..she's gonna pull a Vishaka the Vishkanya (c: Vibhs)mmmm.....i don't trust Ash either..... n in all probality wat u say'd happen..... i guess she'd try n ruin heer-meher relation more.... then slowly her relation wid preet too...... she defo has some game up her sleeve.....

7. Oh great..the whole J Zoo will meet Prem before he stops the wedding kya? 😵 Now Kuldi and her hubby is here. And OMG..these family is soooo touchy feely type..everyone comes touches his face..his umm upper body😳 and hugs him...Ohhhhhh! I wanna do that too!!!!!!!!! 😳
kul kissed n kissed him😆 i loved his expressions there....she was soo happy to see her bro😊 n he was suffocating😆 how'd it b some stranger swoops on u n starts kissing...crying n all...n dat hug was tight....😆😆😆 hayeeeee how i wish i could give him one tight sqeeze like dat....
😍

8. MY God this HHPrem 🤣 He's so desperate to show this J Zoo people that he is Gaurav that he even requests Preet to explain😆 But our Preet *puts a kala tika on Preet's forehead too* is still stuck to the "He is my Prem bhaiya." The look of frustration on HHPrem's face was priceless.😆yessss...... when preet said ok ok relax...i'd explain.... he was relived n asked him explain...but preet!!! hahahahaha..... he said he lost his memory..... HHprem's rxn was awesome.... he was completely at loss for words.....
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

9. 🤢Yaar Heer try to be veryyyyy slow with the rasam's..this HHPrem is taking his time😆 getting his memory back. Cannot believe she has to do the rasam's with that Falooda mein gira hua ratty.🤢mmmm..... the phere's were fast..... but i'm pretty sure dat though it appeared to us dat they did 2-3 phere's.... i think tomorrow they'd show only one phera done.... dat pandit explained abt only one phera n seems he wanna tell abt every phera importance....dat's good in a way..... aur waqt leenge ye log..... n this ratty.... he is still chewing!!!🤢 mandap par bait kar bhi chabaa raha hai..... 🤢

10. This Lallu is hopeless😡 he even gives bhashan to my Ganapati Bappa.😡 Leave him alone! I am seriously contemplating the shraap option.😡 How about Maunvrat forever? 😍ahhhhhh...... dat'd b just gr8..... but mayb then he'd start giving constipated expressions too.....😆

11. Heer-RR are doing phere's?😲 Oh God..slow the time..ohhh...I hope RR twists his ankles or his leg falls off..😃 Oh ewww.🤢I just pictured it in my head🤢😆hahaha..... whacky minds think alike.... even i thought da same..... lolzzzz..... i thought he'd have a bhaari-ism again n faints.... n SS was standing right behind them..... da fall'd b perfectly into his arms again.... 😆

12. Which git tells his gonna be wife that he will make her life hell? Oh wait falooda mein gira hua rat does!  But it didn't bother me coz Prem will stop the wedding! I hope the noodles in the falooda chokes you ratty.😡🤢 But Prem hurryyyyyy...2 phere's down...5 to go..this sounds like sports commentary 🤔mmm.... i told ya my take on phere's.... i first thought 3 phere's were done...but i remebered dat pandit...n i decidec mayb 1..... watever..... prem has 2 make a dash now.... gaya3 mom jaldi jaldi aa jaye aur use kheench kar leke jaaye.... but would'nt it b gr8 to see prem stroming into da mandap all by himself n throw ratty into fire n take heer away wid him.... sumwhere far far away from j-zoo.....
😍😍

13. 😳 What a wonderful Flashback😳 My God...Premmmmmm..I mish you..come back soon😭 Ok..who else went😳 when he ran his hands on Heer's arms?😳 Ya..I did😳 And oooohhhh..he tried to cook for heeriye😭 That's cho cweet.😳 *ponders ways to kidnap Prem*
...i felt it was cute scene n din't feel much first when i watched😲😕coz i was very irritated coz they were stretching da epi.... now i've cooled down a little n re watched dat scene.... n i'm all
😳 too....da way he put all da blame on heer...n heer got angry at him...soooo sweet n him wrapping his arms around her it was soooo ☺️ ☺️ The premeer-ish ☺️
n u know wat? when heer first came in i thought it was a body double😲 baad mein when she turned i felt glad..... silly i know😆 but all in all dat scene was awesomeeeeeeeeeee

14. My God all the J-Zoo family taking at once!😲 Bechara Prem..but maybe he needs just that to get back his memory. Or maybe not...coz the precap kinda confused me...I think he got back his memory after seeing G mom in the sari he gave her..🤔no..... he was sitting on da bed n he got up luking at her...n his luks kinda made me feel...he got his memory just then.....n gaya3 mom walked in right dat time... mmm....kal dekhna padegaa!!!!

15. Preet is a ⭐️ I am sooo going to join the Preet prayer gang in praying😃😆 He looked so pleased with himself when Prem hugged G mom...By God..usko nazar na lage😃..I just wish now that Prem is back..Preet becomes the prankster naughty guy again at home...he can be all matured in office..I don't mind😆yeah....i terribly miss dat preet..... i just wish he comes back soon..... him playing pranks on lallu'd b gr8 watch.... prem's back hopefully dat preet'd b back too.....😃

wohoooooo thank u mam...... gr8 to see u back wid patshala..... 😃 n thakns for da muffins...mmm... r they chocolate flavoured??😉😛

~Triv🤓

Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1. Lallu has
Bhaari-ism <(click) too 🤣 My God..what's up with the male species of this serial? Everyone is ummm..going that way?( c: Estee and Vibhs)😆 But the million dollar question seems to be..which Bhaari-ism does Lallu have? 🤣 BTW who else went 🤣 when Lallu was gonna faint? Tell Tell 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 thats exactly what i was thinking, his fainting was so much like RR fainting with that girly touch so may be he is suffering from Pairbharism too, since gyatri has been what estee calls a vegetable for so long he might have developed other interests 🤣🤣 *when did i become so besharam* 😳

🤢 Bhangaar log.

yea 😭😭😭

3. Meher really is a Dodo..or maybe is a reincarnate of a Dodo..who runs off like that in a wedding?😡 Making spectacle of herself. Nalayak elephant wearing a pink tutu.😡

🤣🤣🤣 

6. Meher-Ash talk..somehow it wasn't convincing to me....how did Preet-Meher saving Ash from 2 namune's make her see that it was not their fault? 🤔 I am telling you guys..don't trust this woman..she's gonna pull a Vishaka the Vishkanya (c: Vibhs)

yea i found Ash to b really wicked in that scene that too in a bad way, can't trust her 

you wish 🤣🤣🤣

8. MY God this HHPrem 🤣 He's so desperate to show this J Zoo people that he is Gaurav that he even requests Preet to explain😆 But our Preet *puts a kala tika on Preet's forehead too* is still stuck to the "He is my Prem bhaiya." The look of frustration on HHPrem's face was priceless.😆

9. 🤢Yaar Heer try to be veryyyyy slow with the rasam's..this HHPrem is taking his time😆 getting his memory back. Cannot believe she has to do the rasam's with that Falooda mein gira hua ratty.🤢

🤣🤣🤣

10. This Lallu is hopeless😡 he even gives bhashan to my Ganapati Bappa.😡 Leave him alone! I am seriously contemplating the shraap option.😡 How about Maunvrat forever? 😍

hey that is when actually Prem should have got back his memory when Lalu said "bhagwan ye mey ney kiya kia" i mean thats one sentence of Lalu Prem must have heard his entire life again and again, since lalu keeps making mistakes and keeps telling that too bhagwan, so Prem should have been "oh that sounds familiar"  🤣🤣🤣

11. Heer-RR are doing phere's?😲 Oh God..slow the time..ohhh...I hope RR twists his ankles or his leg falls off..😃 Oh ewww.🤢I just pictured it in my head🤢😆

12. Which git tells his gonna be wife that he will make her life hell? Oh wait falooda mein gira hua rat does!  But it didn't bother me coz Prem will stop the wedding! I hope the noodles in the falooda chokes you ratty.😡🤢 But Prem hurryyyyyy...2 phere's down...5 to go..this sounds like sports commentary 🤔

Oh that flashback loved it when Prem said maa ko patta na chaley.... oh he was so ThePrem in that  😍

14. My God all the J-Zoo family taking at once!😲 Bechara Prem..but maybe he needs just that to get back his memory. Or maybe not...coz the precap kinda confused me...I think he got back his memory after seeing G mom in the sari he gave her..🤔

Why don't they hit him on his head with something big? i think gyatri mom should slap him real hard 😡 waisey teacher i was just wondering did Prem by any chance took one of your nautanki classes as well? 😳

15. Preet is a ⭐️ I am sooo going to join the Preet prayer gang in praying😃😆 He looked so pleased with himself when Prem hugged G mom...By God..usko nazar na lage😃..I just wish now that Prem is back..Preet becomes the prankster naughty guy again at home...he can be all matured in office..I don't mind😆

~Triv🤓
Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Triv.....think I will have some muffins...*runs to grab some before they are gone*...hehe.....J zoo is killing me...what a bunch of 🤡......contemplating whether to watch the episode or not.....will watch the flashback only for Premeer😳
-Bee- thumbnail

Yeah... muffins!! I need those after today's frightful episode. Now, how many people are sure that bt creatives are sadistic by the way they pace these shows. I mean, when I first saw that kitchen scene (once I got over how cute Premeer looked together), I actually wondered if they would do a memory for every phera, and pass like 5 epis in the process.

1. I think I already told you yesterday just how much this forum has corrupted me, so it's no surprise that I thought the same thing today. You're still not sure about which bhaariism? Even after seeing his unnaturally close friendship with Ballu?! Don't you remember that dream he once had of Ballu, before he went off to Ajmer (where Heer flew away)?

5. I agree, as much as I hate Veera, sometimes she does have a point. When she initially found out about RR's shaadi with Heer, I thought I saw more of a heartbroken girl who couldn't understand why she couldn't marry her 'love', but Heer can. Now, again, I think it's a bit unfair that they ask her to do that. I did think that her shart was a bit idiotic. But, I'm not complaining.. you know why? I figured that if he doesn't see Heer's face again, and since Heer is the lead heroine, then we don't have to see Veera and Nihaal's face again!!! Aren't I smart?

7. Are, they're not done with the whole family reunion. I'm surprised Harman and Veera haven't dropped by and also taken their chance to touch Prem. Like i said, everyone does love to touch HC. Also, I don't think he particularly minds when AG does it... lol.

12. I agree about the sports commentary. Have you ever seen a wedding dragged this long? How long was the Prem-Ash wedding, or the Meet wedding? Surely even they were not dragged as long as this one?!?!

13. Can I join you in kidnapping Prem? We could use Heer as bait, I mean he seems to be magically drawn to wherever she is (this shaadi is a case in point), so we won't have to do much work. Then, again, we would have to kidnap Heer... hmmmm *off to join Triv in pondering*

14. I thought it was kinda mean of them to do that to Prem. I mean, no offense, but even I could see that he was in real pain. If he has memory loss, then I think it might be a bit frustrating to not remember anything, and then have people constantly touching, hugging, kissing you and telling you that you are someone else. I'm not convinced he did get his memory back, but I hope he did. I just wish he didn't waste his time in hugging members of his family, and he went and GOT HIS HEER!! Btw, I do have to say, HC was brilliant in this segment.

15. That smile reminded me of the smile when Prem was shouting Prem-Heer-are-one at the mandap. He looked so happy that his PB-Heer bhabhi are together. He really is Laxman, but I miss naughty Preet. The responsible, calm character is Prem. The fun is Preet. I wish they would restore the balance.

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

his fainting looked so fake...🥱🥱 i mean..the way he was turning his head n his body..like he was trying to do a hula hoop in slow motion...😆😆n his eyes...😆 i was just...
🤣🤣🤣 and i was expecting a lot from his acting...seeing prem..thought he wud be crying..hugging him...seriously that was just a waste of time!...even kulraj, kiran... useles!...🥱🥱🥱

umm...🤔 me?!....😆😆 yea i did in my cuzins weding...me n my sis went in the room coz we were pissed abt sumthn...and we almost cried....😆

4. Nihaal🤢 My God what a brilliant expression! Biji se churaya hain shayad..because only she and Harman can pull of that expression. Blankness+pain🥱

😆😆😆 speakin of biji..wer the hell did nihaal kept her??...😲😆😆 and wers harman?..im so glad he didnt cum n see prem...😛😆
😆

not really bothered...😆

yea...i dont trust Ash either...DJ is gona go soon (for delivery..😉😆) and theyre gona need another vamp...so...who better than DJ's daughter?!....and when Meet start falling in love.. there has to be sumone tryin to break them...so....so yea...im not falling for Ash's goody goody attitude!...like mother..like daughter..like sister...😆

tell me abt it!?!😳 everyone touching him..carrying him..n wat not?!...everyone cant seem to get enuf of HC i guess...😆 me too wanna do that!...😳😆

yea..he finaly thought Preet wud tel them that he is gaurav...😆 but you know wat i wished?... HHPrem was near the door...he cud have escape...😆 this way he will reach mandap faster....😆 oh wait?!..no..not so soon...they were in j-zoo..and shaadi was happening in Basu house (Kasauti Zindagi Kay)..😲
🤣 seriously!...😆😆😆

yea...n its gona take more time tomorrow...🥱🥱 wish there were two pandit..n both wil argue..😆😆 like in my cuzins weding...we were just lafing coz they were arguing...
🤣

or maybe another bhaarism....😆

i counted 3 phere's already?!...
🤔

yea...wat a FB...her hands touchin his face...his hands on her arms...😍 but this kul di..😡 no wonder Tannu also disturb them..like mother like daughter...😆 get premeer married now..n no one can disturb them!...😃😆

yea..it was totally confusing!...watever it is abt...hope the hugging doesnt take long...🥱🥱 they can hug while going to the mandap....😆

yea...i want the old Preet back...now that Prem has come..he sure will be the old Preet...i cant wait!...😛

thanks!...as always....and me wanted milano...😆 i ate whole pack today..and that was the last one i bought from india..now no more left!....😭

~Triv🤓

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*dhakafying lajiness*
Pareyy ho!!
*Looking at lajiness in its eyes*
'Aaajjjjj tu mujhe nahi rok sakti hai'
'I have to come out of the secret student mode and grab all those goodies Guru trivy is giving'

*determined muh*😆

Gosh dramebaazi overload😆 cholly *pakaring kaan*
Pehli baat tou I cant actually blve this is the first Patshala I m replying to *ohno*
*hides muh*
Ru kay shonu munda wale comments dont count =(
But I m definitely one of ur good students *proud muh*
*Shows off her neatly jotted down notes of all trivy-made Gaalis and terms*

Yayyy Lesson *grabs her notebook*

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Goshh I did laugh when I was done with my O_o expressions.. gosh the bhari-ism.... yaa the male species is bhaari-ism ka shikar...  and I miss vibs =(  and that million dollar question.. do u really want to know the answer 😆

🤢 Bhangaar log.  Grrr yaa *bleh* yyy I actually dint watch

Come on trivy.. dodo still sounds thora remotely cute na... and making spectacle... arre she is lallu ki current fav chamchi na.. so thats where its coming from

4. Nihaal🤢 My God what a brilliant expression! Biji se churaya hain shayad..because only she and Harman can pull of that expression. Blankness+pain🥱  Arre haan *sad muh* Kahan gayi biji apney Nihaal ko chor kar... expression chor gayi =(.... oh puhleez did u have to mention harman.. muh ka zaiqa kharab ho gaya.. dettol say dho kar aaon😆

*shocked muh*😲
*checks trivy ka forehead* waisay I shud be checking the hot pink comp screen ka forehead nahi😉😆 
And the menti hosp fone... it says aap qatar may hai kripiya inteezar farmayein *ghussa muh* Hmm but ya maybe it was a teeni weeni bit unfair to her o_O

6. Meher-Ash talk..somehow it wasn't convincing to me....how did Preet-Meher saving Ash from 2 namune's make her see that it was not their fault? 🤔 I am telling you guys..don't trust this woman..she's gonna pull a Vishaka the Vishkanya (c: Vibhs) I knowwww me too me too... I dint find it convincing at all.. but then I thought I was biased coz I never really trusted ash .. and ya preet saving her from those namune's made her realize.... dont think so

7. Oh great..the whole J Zoo will meet Prem before he stops the wedding kya? 😵 Now Kuldi and her hubby is here. And OMG..these family is soooo touchy feely type..everyone comes touches his face..his umm upper body😳 and hugs him...Ohhhhhh! I wanna do that too!!!!!!!!! 😳 trivyyyyyy control!  touchy feely they are 🤣🤣🤣 and ya I know u mentioned in yest's patshala... but kuldi and her dress😲 what happened to her....

8. MY God this HHPrem 🤣 He's so desperate to show this J Zoo people that he is Gaurav that he even requests Preet to explain😆 But our Preet *puts a kala tika on Preet's forehead too* is still stuck to the "He is my Prem bhaiya." The look of frustration on HHPrem's face was priceless.😆 hahahaha yaa his expressions of exasperation were priceless😆... u will fill preet's forehead with all those tikkas wont u...

9. 🤢Yaar Heer try to be veryyyyy slow with the rasam's..this HHPrem is taking his time😆 getting his memory back. Cannot believe she has to do the rasam's with that Falooda mein gira hua ratty.🤢 gosh the heer and falooda may gira huwa rasams🤢 cudnt stand it ...btw he ruined falooda for u... good I dont even like falooda😆... and ya HHPrem doesnt seem to be hopping and skipping to get the memory back *slaps forehead*

10. This Lallu is hopeless😡 he even gives bhashan to my Ganapati Bappa.😡 Leave him alone! I am seriously contemplating the shraap option.😡 How about Maunvrat forever? 😍 yaaa *slaps Lallu with a fish* he can give bhashan to a tree and make it want to come alive and strangle him.... and plzzzzzzz *puppy face* go with the maunvrat forever.. for the benefit of humanity and sanity

11. Heer-RR are doing phere's?😲 Oh God..slow the time..ohhh...I hope RR twists his ankles or his leg falls off..😃 Oh ewww.🤢I just pictured it in my head🤢😆 yaa arrgh *yucky* stop the time rather... yaaa hope he atkofies in his hot pink duppata and trips .. and ya ur twisting ankles too..  😲 goshhh doubleee ewwww at the legs falling off😆

12. Which git tells his gonna be wife that he will make her life hell? Oh wait falooda mein gira hua rat does!  But it didn't bother me coz Prem will stop the wedding! I hope the noodles in the falooda chokes you ratty.😡🤢 But Prem hurryyyyyy...2 phere's down...5 to go..this sounds like sports commentary 🤔 hahaha u can make a good commentator... the disgusting faloode main gira hua rat twists his ankles and falls off ...gosh I m so bad at this😆 LOLL@ noodles in the faloods choking... premmmmmmmm hurryyyy hop skip jumppp Huryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! run! run! 😆😆😆

13. 😳 What a wonderful Flashback😳 My God...Premmmmmm..I mish you..come back soon😭 Ok..who else went😳 when he ran his hands on Heer's arms?😳 Ya..I did😳 And oooohhhh..he tried to cook for heeriye😭 That's cho cweet.😳 *ponders ways to kidnap Prem* It was such a premeerilicous flashback....😍 yaa u w😳erent the only one who went 😳 and *hiding muh behind the duppata*.... aww ya he tried to cook and burn it and lagaoed ilzaam on heer for burning it hehehe 😆.... we got such a scene after like 2894795876068 yrs =(... how much I missed them *sigh* and oye *nono* inni mushkil naal prem aya hai aur hopefully memory bhi and u pondering ways to kidnap... and ur besharminess meter is on the rise today *checks trivy's forehead again*😆

14. My God all the J-Zoo family taking at once!😲 Bechara Prem..but maybe he needs just that to get back his memory. Or maybe not...coz the precap kinda confused me...I think he got back his memory after seeing G mom in the sari he gave her..🤔 Goshhh I knoww HHPrem kya any normal sane person wud go bang their head and the wall and loose their memory they were all on with their kachar kachar pachar pachar((c)Nups)😆 yaaa but the sari was burnt no.. oh it resurrected huh😆😆

Preet prayer gang lolll... ya he is a star⭐️ tho.... u dint lagao another tikka >> aww yaa I know with The Prem coming back want to see Preet back in his old avtaar again... hehe oho thanks for the office may matured honay ki ijizaat... I m sure he wud appreciate that😆

Aww inni jaldi khatam =(
hehehe u sure kisi ko pata nahi chalega kay I choried all ur muffins and abt to run away with them
*runs around in circles*
*comes back and grabs the muffins and runs as fast as she can*

~Triv🤓
*jaan leva jhappi* for trivy guru ji

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhhh....so short class....i wanted more......my lectures dont leave me if i am sleeping also............... waiting for tmrw pathshala..............dont give us holiday tmrw ok😉.............
maya123 thumbnail

way?( c: Estee and Vibhs)😆 But the million dollar question seems to be..which Bhaari-ism does Lallu have? 🤣 BTW who else went 🤣 when Lallu was gonna faint? Tell Tell 🤣 i have been not been reading estee's posts recently, but this is the show where on screen/off screen, i have seen more male species hugging each other  and carrying or atttempting to carry each other than any other show.  not that there is anything wrong in it... ikaran johar is trying to 'normalise' this type of relationships maybe ekta thought during her share in tvland 😆😆😆 imagine BT being the first to produce a 'dsotana' type serial. am sure the trp's would sky rocket 😆😆😆 - now there is an idea 😆

🤢 Bhangaar log. they know they have lost the essence of the show that is why the episodes during the last few weeks have had all these flashbacks. BT creatives are such cynics - no wonder they create so many negative characters and split up so many jodis

😡 Making spectacle of herself. Nalayak elephant wearing a pink tutu.😡 meher's character has been so butchered. the two sisters have gone through so much together so cannot understand her reaction. also why is she always adorning the victim's role - with djchachi, with harman, with preet.

4. Nihaal🤢 My God what a brilliant expression! Biji se churaya hain shayad..because only she and Harman can pull of that expression. Blankness+pain🥱 please do not remind the creatives. there are already so many redundant namunas in this serial, we do not want to waste screen time on them; the creatives have already mastered the art of wasting screen time already.

5. Ok..I hate saying this..but it's really unfair to Veera 😵 How can Nihaal expect her to do kanyadaan of Heer with the guy who she was gonna marry and she was in love with? So I thought her sharth of Nihaal never seeing Heer was somehow acceptable. 😕I can actually understand her point of view. 😕Ok, now you guys can call the Menti hospital i so agree. but i think the creatives probably forgot about rr-veera relationship. so many characters and so many plots they cannot keep track of them all.

6. Meher-Ash talk..somehow it wasn't convincing to me....how did Preet-Meher saving Ash from 2 namune's make her see that it was not their fault? 🤔 I am telling you guys..don't trust this woman..she's gonna pull a Vishaka the Vishkanya (c: Vibhs) probably the creatives last minute bright idea or maybe stolen idea from the viewers 😆

7. Oh great..the whole J Zoo will meet Prem before he stops the wedding kya? 😵 Now Kuldi and her hubby is here. And OMG..these family is soooo touchy feely type..everyone comes touches his face..his umm upper body😳 and hugs him...Ohhhhhh! I wanna do that too!!!!!!!!! 😳 do not like the character gaurav or his dialogues but today i thought the way hc portrayed the character was good

8. MY God this HHPrem 🤣 He's so desperate to show this J Zoo people that he is Gaurav that he even requests Preet to explain😆 But our Preet *puts a kala tika on Preet's forehead too* is still stuck to the "He is my Prem bhaiya." The look of frustration on HHPrem's face was priceless.😆 i was actually laughing so much that i thought i was watching another show.bt should think of making comedy shows. they would do well.

9. 🤢Yaar Heer try to be veryyyyy slow with the rasam's..this HHPrem is taking his time😆 getting his memory back. Cannot believe she has to do the rasam's with that Falooda mein gira hua ratty.🤢 actually, gaurav's mannersims and insults were getting so bad that i actually thought that rr-heer jodi would not be bad. the actor is not bad looking he just needs to stop eating and change his smile.

10. This Lallu is hopeless😡 he even gives bhashan to my Ganapati Bappa.😡 Leave him alone! I am seriously contemplating the shraap option.😡 How about Maunvrat forever? 😍 🤣 he lives in the drama world. such concepts are totallly foreign to him 😆

11. Heer-RR are doing phere's?😲 Oh God..slow the time..ohhh...I hope RR twists his ankles or his leg falls off..😃 Oh ewww.🤢I just pictured it in my head🤢😆 with falling trps bt wants to prolong the wedding rituals 😲

12. Which git tells his gonna be wife that he will make her life hell? Oh wait falooda mein gira hua rat does!  But it didn't bother me coz Prem will stop the wedding! I hope the noodles in the falooda chokes you ratty.😡🤢 But Prem hurryyyyyy...2 phere's down...5 to go..this sounds like sports commentary 🤔 why why would they insist on showing the wedding rituals in full. why prolong such scenes. bt should be thinking of getting away from showing weddings to the kabab mein haddis not prolonging those scenes. which production house is doing that these days???

13. 😳 What a wonderful Flashback😳 My God...Premmmmmm..I mish you..come back soon😭 Ok..who else went😳 when he ran his hands on Heer's arms?😳 Ya..I did😳 And oooohhhh..he tried to cook for heeriye😭 That's cho cweet.😳 *ponders ways to kidnap Prem* that scene was good but so random. wihs they would follow a good storyline with soulfull characters.

14. My God all the J-Zoo family taking at once!😲 Bechara Prem..but maybe he needs just that to get back his memory. Or maybe not...coz the precap kinda confused me...I think he got back his memory after seeing G mom in the sari he gave her..🤔 will he or will he just agree because he recognises how desperate she is to get her son back and fake he HAS  ML.

15. Preet is a ⭐️ I am sooo going to join the Preet prayer gang in praying😃😆 He looked so pleased with himself when Prem hugged G mom...By God..usko nazar na lage😃..I just wish now that Prem is back..Preet becomes the prankster naughty guy again at home...he can be all matured in office..I don't mind😆 i also prefer the naughty preet 😆😆😆

OK Pathshala Khatam! Have some muffins today😉 Kisiko patah nahi chalega😛😆 thanks for this - much needed laughter these days of kdmhmd 😊

~Triv🤓

iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg............. ur pathsahla is so kewl i m readdin it for the forst time............ its hilarious i luved it ................. kya dhajjiyan udayin sabki lol................