Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Shello everybody...Jo gharon mein hain....ya pagalkhane mein ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I am just Loving HC so much in this negative character...๐Ÿ˜Š...He looks SO HOTT....when angry...and I really wanted to see him in a negative role....though he did play negative as karan in mamtha....but It feels good to see him doing a negative role at this stage.....He is doing full justice to it.๐Ÿ‘

His cunning smile kills me...though its weird coz i hated anyone with a cunning smile....but HC looks cute there too...lol๐Ÿ˜†

Abt the track I dnt care.....I am just happy that HC got to portray 3 characters in one serial....Prem....Gaurav and  Gaurem......He is doing a fantastic job.....we can easliy say when he is acting as prem and when he is Gaurav......Hats off to HCโญ๏ธ

Ok I made this today...I hope u all like it๐Ÿ˜Š

hi yasu even i liked his angry  young man lookโ˜บ๏ธgussa usha ka wallh wallah nakhre ushke ufff uffโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

lovely creation yasu๐Ÿ‘good job๐Ÿ˜‰
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Heyloooo Darlings...How Are you guys.. chalo.... jaldee se start unreserving posts .... Starting this FC on a new note, I shall try and post the analysis on HC Perf in the Show... Seriously, he was brilliant!!

regarding the chat - though, none of my questions were put forth, i guess its ok..abhi, i have my fingers crossed that he likes this FC ...

@ Shabs, Vandy & Bul 3 :.I am really happy for you guys that you got to chat with him.

@ Delo - great to see you back dearie and hope to see more of you :)

hey misty........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
okie ma'm..saare posts jaldi se jaldi unreserved ho jaayenge.....๐Ÿ˜Š
agreed,.......hc was superb.......stole the show........๐Ÿ‘
you don't have to keep your fingers crossed misty...he will definitely like the fc....its a great efoort put in by you...and he's an admirer of hard work......๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx a lot...
i can't tell you how thrilled i was.......just the feeling that he was on the other side was enough to speed up my heart beats.....this is one day which is gonna be cherished in my memory forever........and as he told me....we will definitely meet someday.......i'm gonna wait for that day throughout my life........๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜
vandy๐Ÿ˜Š
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

OMG....๐Ÿคฃ..hey raksha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What are we upto???Why are all our HCians sooo 'reserved'....๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways...I think I am finally back to our FC...looks like I will be able to do finally indulge myself chatting with you all...
plzz raksha......jaldi aao...missing your posts.....

Right now I have to run...but want to tell you all I miss you...
same here dear

Love all the new members btw...you guys are the ones who kept the FC going for the past couple of months....I wont say thanks because this place is just as much as yours...
no raksha...don't thank any of us...we all are a part of it...no formalities....its a joint effort.....๐Ÿ˜Š

I am loving Kis desh off late...Harsh is doing an awesome job....with all the grey shades and what not...but let me tell you, people are still loving the character ONLY because they were convinced that Prem is faking and double-crossing RR....
haa....but also because we get to see hc there.......mere liye toh this is the only reason...i just want him back as prem.....

The moment creatives confirm to us that this is Gaurav and trying to be Prem and falling for Heer, God help 'Kis Desh...'....At least I personally will be out of the crap...don't know about the others....
aisa mat bolo.,...think positive๐Ÿ˜Š

Me thinks BT has hit upon a gold mine with the best story concept in hand...they can make Prem double-cross RR....that way we will get to see a shrewd and attitude Harshad....๐Ÿ˜...I hope aisa hee kuch ho...and not the stupid track of this being Prem's humshakal and that guy falling for Heer and all that crap, destroying the whole essence of the show....

I just hope and pray for the sake of us fans as well as for Harshad, they don't try anything stupid like that....
don't worry...hc himself will not agree to ant such crap......he knows what the audience want from him....
Sorry for ranting so much about the show...its just that I am soo passionate about this show....and I hope and pray that they don't spoil it for me!!!

no worries raksha......kis des will always be there......with prem in it ..of course...

vandy๐Ÿ˜Š

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

[QUOTE=mistyeyed_25]

Hi Yassu, Sid, Heena, Vandy, Anusha, Siddika, Daisy, Yoj, Payal, Vaishu, Alina, Zainu, Noor, ... *Hi Five**
hello madam......๐Ÿ˜Š

My Prediction: Prem/GS wiped Heer's tears on that curtain purposely... He wanted heer to know his truth, cos now he can't find any excuse to escape this Night in same room with her..... He also left that briefcase open for her to spot the money.... And yes he still has ML... He has this inner guilt and dont want to continue lying to her... Heer doubted him right from the moment he said he is not watching Moon but thinking about Money and getting rich again... donno whats in store for us...sooo curious to know yaar...thank god we've got one more epi left this week... Lets w&w....
haa abb w& w  attitude hi rakhna parega....god only knows what these creatives are upto.....

Oh yes...5 liters of Haldi waala Doodh...Now Heer has to drink it all up herself...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bechaari heer...she was sooo looking forward to it....but saare armaano pe doodh phir gayaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

Forgot to mention: last to last epi when RR said Zooneja family...I was shocked cos i used this word couple of times...Eveyone on India-forums call it jzoo or something like that but not Zooneja... BT stole my word....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
congrats......abb bt waalon ko request kar to steal your track too....the quicker they do...the better for us......๐Ÿ˜†

Harsh was mindblowing today.... I am running out of praises... he can change his expressions in a matter of seconds... its a remarkable quality to be found in an actor....๐Ÿ‘
no words yaar...you stole them out of my mouth.....he's improving in leaps and bounds.........๐Ÿ‘

vandy๐Ÿ˜Š

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

heylooooooooooooo misty,shabnam,daisy,zainab,yoj,raksha,noor,payal,alina,anushka,nina,siddy,vaishu,vandana,henna n all new members  ๐Ÿค—

a very biggggggggggggg hello to you too prii๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chalo lemme break this reservation ka circle๐Ÿ˜‰missed u all choooooo much abb pakka i m going 2 be regular
thank god..abb main shaam ko bore nahi houngi๐Ÿ˜Š

First of all CONGRATULATIONS n WELCOME 2 THE FC๐Ÿค—
same to you too๐Ÿ˜Š

Misty excellent FC sabse best loved the FC ka title "Telly Screen's Badshah"๐Ÿ˜Perfect n Apt title for harshad he is indeed "THE BADSHAH" but only of telly screen but hamare dil ka bhi badshah harshad hi hai๐Ÿ˜‰kyun shai kaha naa๐Ÿ˜‰

ek ek word sahi kahaa prii๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

shabnam,bul n vandy sooooo happy ur questions were answered by him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you

chalo will see you on monday...got loads to discuss
vandy๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Yassu, Sid, Heena, Vandy, Anusha, Siddika, Daisy, Yoj, Payal, Vaishu, Alina, Zainu, Noor, ... *Hi Five**

Heena - How are you dear..๐Ÿค—... did u see yesterdays epi?..... the story turned 360 deg yaar..... donno what will happen next....

Hi Zainu: Welcome to Reserved gang..... ๐Ÿ˜†

My Prediction: Prem/GS wiped Heer's tears on that curtain purposely... He wanted heer to know his truth, cos now he can't find any excuse to escape this Night in same room with her..... He also left that briefcase open for her to spot the money.... And yes he still has ML... He has this inner guilt and dont want to continue lying to her... Heer doubted him right from the moment he said he is not watching Moon but thinking about Money and getting rich again... donno whats in store for us...sooo curious to know yaar...thank god we've got one more epi left this week... Lets w&w....

Oh yes...5 liters of Haldi waala Doodh...Now Heer has to drink it all up herself...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Forgot to mention: last to last epi when RR said Zooneja family...I was shocked cos i used this word couple of times...Eveyone on India-forums call it jzoo or something like that but not Zooneja... BT stole my word....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Harsh was mindblowing today.... I am running out of praises... he can change his expressions in a matter of seconds... its a remarkable quality to be found in an actor....๐Ÿ‘

Edit: heylo Prii....*Badi Waali hug**... I missed you yaar... how are you?

[/QUOTE]

hi to u riks how are??๐Ÿ˜Šya harshad is realy mindblowing he is just wow๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello Shello everybody...Jo gharon mein hain....ya pagalkhane mein ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hello yassu.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Ok I am just Loving HC so much in this negative character...๐Ÿ˜Š...He looks SO HOTT....when angry...and I really wanted to see him in a negative role....though he did play negative as karan in mamtha....but It feels good to see him doing a negative role at this stage.....He is doing full justice to it.๐Ÿ‘
hmm bilkul sahi kahaa yaar....he essays all the characters with such finesse...abb toh its becoming difficult to decide...which we liked best

His cunning smile kills me...though its weird coz i hated anyone with a cunning smile....but HC looks cute there too...lol๐Ÿ˜†
haa...yeh hc ki smile hai....har emotion mein koi naa koi baat toh zarror hogi๐Ÿ˜‰

Abt the track I dnt care.....I am just happy that HC got to portray 3 characters in one serial....Prem....Gaurav and  Gaurem......He is doing a fantastic job.....we can easliy say when he is acting as prem and when he is Gaurav......Hats off to HCโญ๏ธ

Ok I made this today...I hope u all like it๐Ÿ˜Š

great work yassu...plzz teach me too.....
vandy๐Ÿ˜Š

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrl rocks

[QUOTE=khanyasmin]

hi yasu even i liked his angry  young man lookโ˜บ๏ธgussa usha ka wallh wallah nakhre ushke ufff uffโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
hey vaishu......tumhaara haal bura lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
do i have to ask you....
how are you???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well i'll have to rush now...will see you again on monday
vandy

VandyP thumbnail
hello and a very warm welcome to all the members of hcfc.........๐Ÿ˜Š

delo...it was very nice of you to post the transcript.....thanx a lot....
well..i'm in a very hurry now..........
will catch up with everybody on monday...
cya till then..
byeee
vandy๐Ÿ˜Š
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to all for the new FC.

Misty loved the FC.Loved all the write ups and siggies .I like the title/name ' Telly screens badshah '. Harshad badshah...

Harshad you are doing an excellent job with the character Gaurav.Different from that of loving caring and protective Prem.(I prefer Prem ....)

I wonder what the show has in store for us...

Nina

I'm not a new member .I'm NeIN (Nina).....I changed my user ID to feliz
Edited by feliz - 15 years ago