Maa

Written update 09 Feb 2009

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recap: Shekhar searching for Choti in the birthday party. Akshar calls and blackmail him. Shekhar promises to bring Choti back home.

PART 1 :

Shekhar gets Akshar's call. Shekhar "tell". Akshar: "So what have you thought my brother?" Shekhar replies tell me what i should do. Akshar: "then listen,  at sharp 6 o'clock means after 15 minutes, u come out of the house, there a car will be waiting for you, you go and sit in the car quietly. There you are in the car and your choti will reach home. Shekhar says thet i won't sit in the car until i see my Choti reach home safe and sound. Akshar laughs and says thats ok, you have accepted all that i told you so even i'll do you this favour, but remember one thing don't try to be smart or you know very well brother what can i do. After disconnecting the call, Shekhar looks at his family picture (kabhi khushi kabhi gham song playing in the background).  Tears are filled in his eyes. He has flashbacks of Apara nad him together. This makes him very sad. He takes a look at his house. Again he has flashback with his whole family on the dining table, then that of Akshar with the children and this flashback makes him angry. Then he has another flashback where Apara is holding Akshar's ear, then He runs towards the children, then Apara makes him do sit-ups holding his ears. Then Shekhar tells to himself that Apara  loves Akshar as her own, but shes doesn't know his reality. Apara should know the truth.

PART 2:
Shekhar says i don't have much time, how will i tell her. He then goes upstairs in his room and starts to write a letter telling that he is taking this decision all alone.  He is leaving her in this birth and prays to god to that Apara should be his wife in every birth. He also writes the truth about Akshar, that is he kidnapped Choti, and want his life in order to free Choti an i am going to bring Choti back. Shekhar taled his family picture, hug it and cries a lot. He takes the letter and says " no i can't give this letter to Apara now and no one should get the letter, where should i keep it"

PART 3:
Shekhar keeps the letter in Durga Ma's picture frame. He takes his back, looks at his room. Bua tells Sandhya that we should say the Maha mrityunjay japa for Aditi, Shekhar hears them talking. He come in the prayer room. Bua tells him everything will be alright and gives him tulsi jal, and tells to himself before dyiong every person drinks tulsi jal and bua has done the same thing because now he is going to die. Hew goes from there nad Bua says that you will alway be successful. He meets Apara and tells her he is going. Apaar says YES and bring my Choti back. Shekhar says yes Choti will be back. Apara don't believe evryone too quickly. She tells him to go and bring Choti quickly. Shekhar tell her to keep the Durga Ma's picture always with her. She says yes and tell him to go. He then goes. Mannu says that he will come with him to the kidnappers, but Shekhar refuses, and says to take care of Apara and the children once he is gone. He says to promise him, and Mannu promises. He is about to go when Anay and Tanmay says Papa,  promise that you'll bring Choti back. He says yes Choti will be home, God promise. He hugs both of them and they all cry. He goes  to the door and turns back to see Apara. He then has another flashback that whenever he goes out Apara always smiles with him, but today she is crying. He goes out of the house he sees a blue van and Choti gets down. She is blindfolded and at gunpoint. The camera freezes on Shekhar.

PRECAP: Akshar says "it is said that we must ask a person his last wish before dying, so what is your last wish. Akshar lets him talk with Apara who asks him where he is

Sorry if i made  any mistakes!😊

Edited by dreamy girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the awesome update! 😊

Lolz Akshar is getting really bad.... I hope Choti is fine.
And I guess it's now time for Shekhar's death...

-aisha
scorpiorule thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb Update. 👏

Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago