Eva Grover reenters Bidaai - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Eva Grover reenters Bidaai

After her well-received cameo, Eva Grover will reenter Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai soon, playing Sheetal, a childhood friend of Vasudha Rajvansh (Seema Kapoor).

Eva talks about her role saying, "I got a call from Rajan and he told me the channel was very happy with the response they got after my appearance at Ragani and Ranbir's wedding. I also received many calls complimenting my work on the show. Rajan was also told by many that it was a good role," says an excited Grover.
Rajan called Eva and told her that he would like to bring her character back on the show. Eva says, "My character comes from Canada and she is Vasudha's childhood friend. She wants her daughter to get married to Vasudha's son but it does not happen. When he marries someone else, Sheetal poisons Vasudha's mind to make her go against her son. "

Eva has shot for three scenes so far. She adds, "They were all with Seema and were very well written. I liked them because there was a lot of scope for my performance. If given a chance, I would like to continue doing the show. I would jump at the offer as the show is doing really well. But I don't know how long they are willing to keep my character on the show. If the response continues to be good then maybe my role will continue."

Eva's reentry takes place next week. Meanwhile, the four leads of the show are in Kerala, shooting for a honeymoon sequence.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/February/News_20090210_59

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, February 10, 2009

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya25 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    poison vasu against ranveer???? that's weird...
    AreYaar thumbnail
    Ok Eva, you're a really good actress, but I REALLY don't want the role of Sheetal to extend further than a cameo...LOL....that's about all I can take of Sheetal :P
    karan.jh thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    she will be doing all three scene or wat ???

there will be only three scene about her ???

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ok Eva, you're a really good actress, but I REALLY don't want the role of Sheetal to extend further than a cameo...LOL....that's about all I can take of Sheetal :P

haha....i agree with u!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
    OMG i saw her scenes yesterday in the uk good actor and everything but annoying character or what if she says another word about raginis colour i swear what a big mouth ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago
    Kadds02 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Wha..???? I was jus LOL...
    The response on Eva's entry was gud .... nt cuz of her entry... it was the Haldi episode.... The most awaited marriage functions had started and thats y Bidaai TRPs went high during those episodes...

No offence guys... Eva is indeed a very gud actress... I like her work... but facts are facts...

-Kads

krutiv100 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

OMG i saw her scenes yesterday in the uk good actor and everything but annoying character or what if she says another word about raginis colour i swear what a big mouth ๐Ÿ˜ก

i know... i was like she's insulting ragi on her haldi in her own home! when chotti maa started talking i wanted her to keep going.lol๐Ÿ˜† and ranveer was awsome...... well india get to see sheetal next week and we in the uk get to see her in 1 month๐Ÿ˜†... she's a gud actress though and i loved her haldi outfit.
    sadhna looked nice in the haldi sheshould keep her hair like that permenantly.

just my opnion no offence to anyone
    FreeBird03 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    please hume baksh do!
    -alimabi- thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    i dnt want her to cum bck coz i dnt like ragini being insulted all the time its not nice