riya_007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i  had soo high xpectations frm mona singh.....i  remember wen i first heard dat mona s is gonna be in RKB as shekhar's ex i ws overjoyd!! jassi nd armaan scnes nd all the sweet memories cme crashing to my mind..........bt i m sooooooo dissappoind😕😡!

mona s ws totally wstd in the shw! she had no romantic scnes wid apu.....no magical moments......no fireworks.......no cute scnes for MandA mongrels to njoy!! i wnder y she even acceptd  to do RKB in the first place  wen her role ws so boring!! all she did ws cry.....bucket full of tears😡!!

its so sad T nd D cldnt rebuild the sizzling chemisrty b/w M nd A!! in the end i ws atleast xpecting dat  T nd D wld reveal shekhar's past nd y raunak left him........bt i guess T nd D have gt sme other "brilliant " plans🤢😭!!

both mona S nd Apu r wstd in the show........n i m dissappointd

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right Riya ! Mona S and Apu were completely wasted in the show.    Intially RKB started off as a remake of T & D's own serial Banegi Apni Baat. Everything was copied frm Mother & Daughters moving from one city to another bec of the older one's past, the Fashion Designing, etc etc.   When they realised that ppl did remember it was a complete remake they tried to change the storyline to make it look different and in doing so they kept messing the serial. A last ditch effort was to bring Mona S into the picture so as to catch on to MANDA's JJKN chemistry but that didn't work either because it started looking like a JJKN sequel ! The essence of Radha & her betis story was taking a back seat ! So overall RKB turned out to be a complete Khichdi when it had a huge potential to do well !!

Michelle

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
well i think this n main teri perchain hon is the bst show in india ritw now
y did they finish them
hope ekta does not ruin the channel
riya_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mich09

You are absolutely right Riya ! Mona S and Apu were completely wasted in the show.    Intially RKB started off as a remake of T & D's own serial Banegi Apni Baat. Everything was copied frm Mother & Daughters moving from one city to another bec of the older one's past, the Fashion Designing, etc etc.   When they realised that ppl did remember it was a complete remake they tried to change the storyline to make it look different and in doing so they kept messing the serial. A last ditch effort was to bring Mona S into the picture so as to catch on to MANDA's JJKN chemistry but that didn't work either because it started looking like a JJKN sequel ! The essence of Radha & her betis story was taking a back seat ! So overall RKB turned out to be a complete Khichdi when it had a huge potential to do well !!

Michelle

soo true!! T nd D have made a khichdi out of the whole show! it's a total ripp-off frm Banegi Apni Baat nd JJKN!!
mona S had so mch potntial seeing her past rocking chemisrty wid apu........she shld have been able to gain high Trp's fr the show!! bt unfortunately nthing of dat sort happnd! ppl wntd to see apu nd mona togther bt T nd D cldnt realise dat!! de kept messing up the story line nd alas wstd mona singh!!😭😭
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Yes I do agree. The JandA magic is totally missing. T&D need to some thing with JandA magic so TRP goes high and we can enjoy like JJKN.