9 feb: big things, little things

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ooh. ooooh. oooooooh. πŸ˜† yeah, i can pretty much do this for the entire bt,lt. i can. not gonna though. πŸ˜† 'cause i guess i must at least tell why i'm oooh-ing so badly?  that prem's hair is back!!!! it is! it is back!!!

* little thing: uh.. so.. was ratpal snapping at kodiyonpal supposed to tell us that there's a rift happenin' between the cozy duo? hey!  d'you think it's 'cause satypal's coming back??!  *ooh, i hope so.  he was actually funny... πŸ˜†*

* big thing: 'kay, shall we make it official - that kodiyonpal  feels merrily for his hip-hopiness? seriously, the kodiyonpal-prem bits just had to be the bes.. no, second be.. no, thir... no, fourth best part of the whole show today! 🀣

first of all, he had to go open the door where prem's head could fall - literally! - into his lap, right??!  anyone - even a totally freshie in emergency aid class! - would tell you that the right way for a single person  to "carry" an injured person by themselves is the fireman's lift. for that, you'd open the feet side and slide the person out, lift them while they're seated in the car, and over your shoulder.

but no!  kodiyon has to be ... um ... a man!!

he has to tenderly hug hip-hop to his side, all the way into the house, up to the first floor!  and then! presumably when he is tiring out, he lifts our beautiful-haired hip-hop in his arms on the last stage to the bed!!!  *bwahahahahahaha!  who is this guy?? dara-singh's first cousin??*

and oh, the sight of that pretty head dangling off those black-clad arms! oh, i swoon -- not! 🀣 mom was actually passing by and popped her head in at the wild sounds of our mirth at this point.  i was sooo glad that my pals were with me -- or i may have got the lifted right eyebrow at my loud, uncouth behaviour!  🀣🀣🀣

* big thing: the third best thing in the show today had to be the way meher welcomed (not!) ratpal to his wedding.

i was sooo happy to see that she doesn't reserve the cold, grumpy treatment only for heer. she actually held out till ratty asked her to put the tilak on his forehead!! and the way she did the rest of the aarti! heh, heh. i was totally "go meher" at that point... 🀣

* little thing:  but seriously! she should've kept the money!  that was a bundle of 1000 rupee notes?! 😲

* little thing: did no-one else crack up like crazy when ratpal-in-pink tell the priest to start *with a flourish!🀣*  'cause he was there and what else, were they waiting for? and the priest looked at him like he'd crawled out of mars and said: first bring the bride?? 🀣🀣🀣

no-one else
thought that ratpal had been away from .. um .. lady-company for too long??  🀣

* little thing: hmmm, finally a gayatri-mom segment where i could actually like the woman again.

i liked how she was stroking her sari in wonder. *say!  is that the same sari that prem had bought for her, but got badly scorched? πŸ˜•* i liked how she  registered when heer said that today prem was coming back. i liked how she patted heer on the head as heer lay her head in her lap. i liked how she reached out to stroke heer's cheek when kuldi came to take her away... *sigh* y'know? i'd have really liked it if gayatri-mom was the one to stop heer's getting married to ratpal... *double sigh*

(and all this, in between going back to the floor to 🀣 madly  when kodiyonpal floated by, carrying hip-hop at the oddest angle i've ever seen a person being carried!)

* little thing: oooh, i dooo so love the little bits of the 12/17 prem-rescues-heer-in-rajashtan music they'd thrown 'bout the show.. like when prem's head touches his own pillow? 😍

hmm... but. y'know?  i thought that before their wedding, he'd shifted into another room? and that after he .. um .. disappeared, heer had started sleeping in his room? y'know after cleaning it up and everything? hmmm..? πŸ˜•

* big thing: i loved the segment with the last moment heer spends with her thoughts and the moon! oh, for so many reasons. this was the second best thing in the show tonight.

i loved that she was searching her heart for the last memories of her meetings with hip-hop, as if digging deep to find something to hold her faith steadfast to. i loved that her sorrow was done the ''preet'' way -- written in her eyes, without the heaving chest and louds sobs. i loved how she was struggling to become firm in her resolve to go through with this for prem's family - how she firmed up her lips, wiped her tears resolutely before walking to the door. but most of all, i loved that last desperate look of sadness she threw over her shoulder at the moon -- ag really really rocked that scene.

and um... i loved that little flashback of prem saying alvida in his ''prem voice''. i realised that of all the prem things that i've missed in all these 70 odd long days from 10/01/08, i have missed his voice... hip-hop's voice was just not the same!  *ihp-mates. please, please, please let's be free to love the voice??  please??!!πŸ˜ƒ yeah, i'm totally shamelessly begging every where i can! πŸ˜ƒ*

* photography thing: the photography from that heer-with-moon scene to the when she-meher-ash start walking down the stairs was superbly done, no?

i particularly liked the way, the mood, the aura of the scene when she swings the door open and steps out to the top of the stairway.  she looked sooo lost and alone. and i loved the shot of her hand grabbing onto meher's - and i was sooo thankful that meher let her hand stay. it's one thing to have an unhappy face when heer looks to her for some support and not really giving it. but it'd been totally mean of her to have taken her hand away. thank you meher, for little mercies.

* heer thing: 'kay, since we were all too busy picking ourselves up from the floor and readjusting ourselves on the sofa, i missed chunks of heer's dialogue as she walked down to her ratty-doom. *has jcluvs_srk put up the dialogues? πŸ˜ƒ must check.*

but why did i get the sense that she was planning to either have prem come to her, or "she will go to prem"?  ie, kill herself?  somehow, i don't think she'd ever do that -- she, i think, will live prem's life for his family. but ... well, i didn't hear what she said.

and oh, her total distraction away from the wedding ceremony was also nicely done. the looks at the clock. at the door. perched on her toes, like she was ready to get up and run to prem as soon as he appeared.

in that way, heer at the mandap with ratty was different from prem at the mandap with ash, no?  prem was totally fixed, stable, solidly there. when he got up to leave, it was so sudden that it startled me. heer is already poised to flee. i think that if she doesn't get up, it will startle me. the only common thing between the two is a sense of their resolution... oh, i can hardly wait for tomorrow's show. *which i'll see at pcp's place with her fancy wireless headphones!! she's coming back early in the morning and we're all going over for dinner and the show!!  yippeee!*

and of course, at the end of that heer scene the background segued into the music of slow female vocals of 12/17.. and the drums segued into a blue-light prem awakening into his consciousness.  and more evidence that the photographer's in love with hc.. those shots of parts of his face, all shot in blue-light darkness.... hmmmm. 😊

* mnstrz thing: c'mon, admit it! don't tell me everyone else on the forum didn't burst into outright joy and laughter at the new doctor today!!??!  and remember the shayad doctor who'd diagnosed heer's ml-from-hadsa at ajmer? didn't everyone else think that this doctor was that doctor's elder brother??!  🀣

especially in that little segment where he asked lalit-juneja for water! and ends up palming off the whole task of giving the patient medicines onto lalit-juneja!! 🀣 oh, i am sooo expecting the mnstrz doing a case on the shayad-doc, the pani-khidher-hai doc and their sister remove-all-prem's-things doc sometime..

seriously! either this was one of the funniest episodes in a long time, or i was hysterical relieving my stress of wondering what monday would bring by laughing nearly through all of the episode!  πŸ˜†

(continued below 'cause - sigh! - if.com hates my long posts... funny. didn't mean for this to be long.. sigh)
Edited by estee - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

* little thing: um.. so if we continue drawing parallels?  this doctor used exactly the same words that the shayad-doc used on heer: maybe you don't remember 'cause you hit your head in an accident?

and just like heer ran off to take a train to elsewhere, prem was off to take a plane to elsewhere. except he came back ... 'cause? wasn't that interesting that he doesn't remember why he got off the plane?? and tries to run back to catch it again??? hmmmmmmm!!!   hey!  i got it!  that is prem trying to be nice to the ml crowd on the forum!! he's showing them how he's got at least one case of ml ... he was in an accident and forgot why he didn't take the plane!!  *bwaaaaaaaaa.......hahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!*
* prem thing: nice swoon when he leaps up from the bed, btw. no, really. 'twas  most nicely done... πŸ˜†

* (better) prem thing: dunno why, but all three of us (and one of us is a guy!) went woot-woot! when prem removed that silly over shirt.  'cause, man, he really really rocks that t-shirt. btw, for the interested, d'you know the last time i could remember ''prem'' in a t-shirt?  hmmmm.... *the hum is coming from deep within me somewhere* guessed?  yeah, the olive-green t-shirt the day he was ordered by meher to go wash up.  and came out without the t-shirt and with lots of soap-suds on instead... prem rocks in and out-of round-collared t-shirts, donchya think? hmm. hmm. hmm....! πŸ˜†

* little thing: lalit juneja going crazy at the sound of the wedding -- very nicely done, i thought.

but!!! he is still obsessing with his duty to his dead friend!!  it's really amazing!  what drives this guy??  how can there be such a long-lasting sense of obligation! phew! i want prem-heer to get married if for nothing but to get this guy off his obligation trip!!  seriously!  bahut ho gaya hai!

* photography thing: i liked that whole last segment of prem getting off the bed in a single swift move, lalit-juneja approaching in the dark, the lights flooding on, prem's face (yes!  that was prem's face!) with that deep, questing furrowed brow look asking 'bout how he knew things... and oh! the beauty of the face as he slowly turns to meet his father's eyes.

and somehow? as always, the factual evidence has always been in favour of prem/hip-hop having lost his memory. but ever so often there was something deeper in prem/hip-hop's actions that led me to hope that he was in control, that he knew what he was doing. like today - there was something in that slow turn of the head, and the slow lifting up of the eyes to meet lalit-juneja's stunned face head-on finally where there was still enough space for me to think: ''hmm, does he or does he not remember he is prem''.  to think that this is not the end of the story on the question of his memory yet. that picture abhi baaki hai, dost. πŸ˜†

besides which i am seriously hoping that the story of prem-and-heer-are-one-again doesn't rest on some random coincidences that bring a prem without memory back to ludhiana.. and using it as an excuse to treat heer badly.  i soo want it to be bigger and better than that...  so,waiting for that better thing...  after all.  i am estee the hopelessly hopeful! πŸ˜†

* big thing: *sssssiiiiiiigggggggghhhhh* the hair is back!  oh, the hair is back. and for some reason (really, i can't imagine what! 🀣) that was the best thing in today's show!  look!🀣
(photo credits: nandini90, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1124720)

hip-hop styled gelled-hair! (thanks heer! for remembering him that way tonight... πŸ˜†)
'cause after that we get...  *starting a thud as i paste these  - three 'cause you need to get all the angles.. πŸ˜†*

*vandana!  you did it!  you actually managed to wash that gel out of his hair before he landed up at jzoo!!  um... i hope he didn't struggle too much?? what's that?  he did?  hmm... had fun, did you?? 🀣*

highlight of the episode: sigh.. this --

aaaaaaaaaaand, hurray!!! we're back on track! 'cause i hate prem.  heer does that tremendously beautiful moment with herself and the moon, and i loved it from the bottom of my heart.  but what made my heart sing was no gel in prem's hair!  it's really amazing how it takes no time whatsoever to fall totally sick with epe!!  i hate prem! i hate prem! i hate prem!  🀣🀣🀣 
*and .. uh ... i love his prem-voice.  and am sooo waiting for him to say heer in that voice again...😍*
Edited by estee - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

me first....me first.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yipeee......prem is back and so am i.......to my original position of being the first one to reply.......
'kay....you've lost it estee....this time epe has struck hard....you posted twice!!!!!....epe is not even allowing you to keep counts....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooh. ooooh. oooooooh. πŸ˜† yeah, i can pretty much do this for the entire bt,lt. i can. not gonna though. πŸ˜† 'cause i guess i must at least tell why i'm oooh-ing so badly?  that prem's hair is back!!!! it is! it is back!!!
yes yes yes estee....his hair is back........i did my jobπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and i really enjoyed it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

* big thing: 'kay, shall we make it official - that kodiyonpal  feels merrily for his hip-hopiness? seriously, the kodiyonpal-prem bits just had to be the bes.. no, second be.. no, thir... no, fourth best part of the whole show today! 🀣
its sad naa....that kodiyon pal will have to amend ways with ratty again.......coz his hip hopiness is gonna concenterate somewhere else from now on.....πŸ˜‰

first of all, he had to go open the door where prem's head could fall - literally! - into his lap, right??!  anyone - even a totally freshie in emergency aid class! - would tell you that the right way for a single person  to "carry" an injured person by themselves is the fireman's lift. for that, you'd open the feet side and slide the person out, lift them while they're seated in the car, and over your shoulder.

but no!  kodiyon has to be ... um ... a man!!

he has to tenderly hug hip-hop to his side, all the way into the house, up to the first floor!  and then! presumably when he is tiring out, he lifts our beautiful-haired hip-hop in his arms on the last stage to the bed!!!  *bwahahahahahaha!  who is this guy?? dara-singh's first cousin??*
well...this kodiyon pal needs a lot of training in lifting people from prem.....coz as far as i cam remember he holds the best record in this show for lifting peopleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and oh, the sight of that pretty head dangling off those black-clad arms! oh, i swoon -- not! 🀣 mom was actually passing by and popped her head in at the wild sounds of our mirth at this point.  i was sooo glad that my pals were with me -- or i may have got the lifted right eyebrow at my loud, uncouth behaviour!  πŸ˜†

* big thing: the third best thing in the show today had to be the way meher welcomed (not!) ratpal to his wedding.

i was sooo happy to see that she doesn't reserve the cold, grumpy treatment only for heer. she actually held out till ratty asked her to put the tilak on his forehead!! and the way she did the rest of the aarti! heh, heh. i was totally "go meher" at that point... 🀣
yes agreed....she rocked today.......πŸ‘
* little thing:  but seriously! she should've kept the money!  that was a bundle of 1000 rupee notes?!

* little thing: did no-one else crack up like crazy when ratpal-in-pink tell the priest to start *with a flourish!🀣*  'cause he was there and what else, were they waiting for? and the priest looked at him like he'd crawled out of mars and said: first bring the bride?? 🀣🀣🀣
yupp.... maybe ratty thought that he and the priest were a better pair than him and heerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no-one else thought that ratpal had been away from .. um .. lady-company for too long??  🀣
yes..... the way he has been shown spending time with kodiyon pal suggests so🀣

* little thing: hmmm, finally a gayatri-mom segment where i could actually like the woman again.

i liked how she was stroking her sari in wonder. *say!  is that the same sari that prem had bought for her, but got badly scorched? πŸ˜•* i liked how she  registered when heer said that today prem was coming back. i liked how she patted heer on the head as heer lay her head in her lap. i liked how she reached out to stroke heer's cheek when kuldi came to take her away... *sigh* y'know? i'd have really liked it if gayatri-mom was the one to stop heer's getting married to ratpal... *double sigh*
yes it was very well done......

(and all this, in between going back to the floor to 🀣 madly  when kodiyonpal floated by, carrying hip-hop at the oddest angle i've ever seen a person being carried!)
shall i explain this???.............actually hc was trying to peek in to see whether ag was doing the scene well or not......πŸ˜†
* little thing: oooh, i dooo so love the little bits of the 12/17 prem-rescues-heer-in-rajashtan music they'd thrown 'bout the show.. like when prem's head touches his own pillow? 😍

hmm... but. y'know?  i thought that before their wedding, he'd shifted into another room? and that after he .. um .. disappeared, heer had started sleeping in his room? y'know after cleaning it up and everything? hmmm..? πŸ˜•
heer had started sleeping in his room!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....now i'm dead sure....you're noneother than our very own hc....how do you know this andar ki baat....tell....me....i'm waiting......

* big thing: i loved the segment with the last moment heer spends with her thoughts and the moon! oh, for so many reasons. this was the second best thing in the show tonight.

i loved that she was searching her heart for the last memories of her meetings with hip-hop, as if digging deep to find something to hold her faith steadfast to. i loved that her sorrow was done the ''preet'' way -- written in her eyes, without the heaving chest and louds sobs. i loved how she was struggling to become firm in her resolve to go through with this for prem's family - how she firmed up her lips, wiped her tears resolutely before walking to the door. but most of all, i loved that last desperate look of sadness she threw over her shoulder at the moon -- ag really really rocked that scene.
yes....she did rock in that whole segment.....
and um... i loved that little flashback of prem saying alvida in his ''prem voice''. i realised that of all the prem things that i've missed in all these 70 odd long days from 10/01/08, i have missed his voice... hip-hop's voice was just not the same!  *ihp-mates. please, please, please let's be free to love the voice??  please??!!πŸ˜ƒ yeah, i'm totally shamelessly begging every where i can! πŸ˜ƒ*
go estee....go........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
* photography thing: the photography from that heer-with-moon scene to the when she-meher-ash start walking down the stairs was superbly done, no?

i particularly liked the way, the mood, the aura of the scene when she swings the door open and steps out to the top of the stairway.  she looked sooo lost and alone. and i loved the shot of her hand grabbing onto meher's - and i was sooo thankful that meher let her hand stay. it's one thing to have an unhappy face when heer looks to her for some support and not really giving it. but it'd been totally mean of her to have taken her hand away. thank you meher, for little mercies.

* heer thing: 'kay, since we were all too busy picking ourselves up from the floor and readjusting ourselves on the sofa, i missed chunks of heer's dialogue as she walked down to her ratty-doom. *has jcluvs_srk put up the dialogues? πŸ˜ƒ must check.*

but why did i get the sense that she was planning to either have prem come to her, or "she will go to prem"?  ie, kill herself?  somehow, i don't think she'd ever do that -- she, i think, will live prem's life for his family. but ... well, i didn't hear what she said.
well....i got some of it........she was praying to god that it was only in his hands that her life stood now......either it would be destroyed by ratty.....or will be aabad by prem( sorry couldn't remember the english word for it).......something..something....
and oh, her total distraction away from the wedding ceremony was also nicely done. the looks at the clock. at the door. perched on her toes, like she was ready to get up and run to prem as soon as he appeared.

in that way, heer at the mandap with ratty was different from prem at the mandap with ash, no?  prem was totally fixed, stable, solidly there. when he got up to leave, it was so sudden that it startled me. heer is already poised to flee. i think that if she doesn't get up, it will startle me. the only common thing between the two is a sense of their resolution... oh, i can hardly wait for tomorrow's show. *which i'll see at pcp's place with her fancy wireless headphones!! she's coming back early in the morning and we're all going over for dinner and the show!!  yippeee!*

and of course, at the end of that heer scene the background segued into the music of slow female vocals of 12/17.. and the drums segued into a blue-light prem awakening into his consciousness.  and more evidence that the photographer's in love with hc.. those shots of parts of his face, all shot in blue-light darkness.... hmmmm. 😊
yesss......and btw i noticed another thing......hc has got a tiny mole on his right forearm....incase you wanted to knowπŸ˜‰

and just like heer ran off to take a train to elsewhere, prem was off to take a plane to elsewhere. except he came back ... 'cause? wasn't that interesting that he doesn't remember why he got off the plane?? and tries to run back to catch it again??? hmmmmmmm!!!   hey!  i got it!  that is prem trying to be nice to the ml crowd on the forum!! he's showing them how he's got at least one case of ml ... he was in an accident and forgot why he didn't take the plane!!  *bwaaaaaaaaa.......hahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!*
no ways estee......3 more hrs left...and the ml gang wins......

* prem thing: nice swoon when he leaps up from the bed, btw. no, really. 'twas  most nicely done... πŸ˜†

* (better) prem thing: dunno why, but all three of us (and one of us is a guy!) went woot-woot! when prem removed that silly over shirt.  'cause, man, he really really rocks that t-shirt. btw, for the interested, d'you know the last time i could remember ''prem'' in a t-shirt?  hmmmm.... *the hum is coming from deep within me somewhere* guessed?  yeah, the olive-green t-shirt the day he was ordered by meher to go wash up.  and came out without the t-shirt and with lots of soap-suds on instead... prem rocks in and out-of round-collared t-shirts, donchya think? hmm. hmm. hmm....! πŸ˜†
yuppp he does....you want me to elaborate why???😍..ask me ask me...plzzz i would love toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
* photography thing: i liked that whole last segment of prem getting off the bed in a single swift move, lalit-juneja approaching in the dark, the lights flooding on, prem's face (yes!  that was prem's face!) with that deep, questing furrowed brow look asking 'bout how he knew things... and oh! the beauty of the face as he slowly turns to meet his father's eyes.

* big thing: *sssssiiiiiiigggggggghhhhh* the hair is back!  oh, the hair is back. and for some reason (really, i can't imagine what! 🀣) that was the best thing in today's show!  look!🀣
(photo credits: nandini90, http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1124720)

hip-hop styled gelled-hair! (thanks heer! for remembering him that way tonight... πŸ˜†)
'cause after that we get...  *starting a thud as i paste these  - three 'cause you need to get all the angles.. πŸ˜†*

*vandana!  you did it!  you actually managed to wash that gel out of his hair before he landed up at jzoo!!  um... i hope he didn't struggle too much?? what's that?  he did?  hmm... had fun, did you?? 🀣*
yes....i did it......wasn't the job well done......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...nope he didn't struggle much.......just focussed.........well well welll....the things he did.......all i can say....i had a ablast....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaaaaaaaaaand, hurray!!! we're back on track! 'cause i hate prem.  heer does that tremendously beautiful moment with herself and the moon, and i loved it from the bottom of my heart.  but what made my heart sing was no gel in prem's hair!  it's really amazing how it takes no time whatsoever to fall totally sick with epe!!  i hate prem! i hate prem! i hate prem!  🀣🀣🀣 
*and .. uh ... i love his prem-voice.  and am sooo waiting for him to say heer in that voice again...😍*
agreed.....

Edited by estee - 10 February 2009 at 1:41pm

Edited by riks1 - 15 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mine. You do know there are two posts right?

*edited*

So the best thing for you in last night's show was the fact that the hair was back?? πŸ˜† OMG E, you are seriously one of a kind. I found the fact that SS was carrying Prem all over hilarious. It had me in stitches! Gave us some insight into SS' orientation though, no? Or was I the only one who thought that? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh, I loved that too. I was so thrilled that while she was not accepting of her sister's decsion, I think, subconciously, she knows Heer has her reasons for this decision, and so it is manifesting in this attitude towards Ratpal. She may not agree with what Heer is doing, but it doesn't mean she's going to be happy about Heer's life being destroyed. Which I absolutely loved. Attitude Meher is aweome. Not as awesome as Attitude Heer, but still awesome.

I'm not so sure what to think about Ash though. I'm sorta glad she seems positive at the moment, but as Raksha Di had brought up, I hope she isn't being like Vishaka was during the whole Madmeet time. But when Ratpal entered, and with the way Ash was looking at him, I couldn't help but think that maybe they'll pull a Kasamh Se and switch brides. I think Ash may sit in Heer's place. That was the thought that struck me. She seemed all defiance and attitude, standing next to Meher. But I doubt that will happen. Instead we may get a dulha switch! Which I am more than happy for!

I didn't really pay attention to the Ratpal scenes. πŸ˜† Can you really blame me? I payed more attention to the Lalit scenes than the Ratpal ones!

Oooh, have you seen today's Paathshala? Triv Di said the same thing about the doctor! πŸ˜† And I agree. hope MNSTRZ go into the case.

Love,
Radz
Edited by Anhdara13 - 15 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi estee!Ya,there was that prem-look when he turned to meet lalit's eye..So still hoping it's a FML.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..coz as i wrote some where previously as well,I would be a little disappointed if prem stops d marriage wid half his memory(If is is really suffering from amesia and has started to get his memory back..atleast a little,,that's wat they wanted to believe us yesterday by showing wat he is saying to himself)..I will be happy the marriage is stopped but i want THE prem to stop that..with all those magical dialougues.."agar kisi ne heer ki taraf aankh uthake dekha to main uski aankhien phod dunga,..*sigh*..😍heer aur zamaane ke beech main khada hoon,😍😍duniya ko aag laga dunga..and all that..
**my phrooling has already started**..😍😍😍.*pinching myself to get back to reality*.😍😍😍.....so u see,really really want The prem to come and beat rr to pulp...uska sach mein faalooda bana do.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

you know, i thought that prem removing that over shirt was kind of symbolic. bcoz, as soon as he wakes up, he still had this hip-hopiness in him - the way he talked to the doctor etc. But the minute he removed it, he became Prem. The calm, sophisticated, hot Prem.

On the whole, it was an ok episode....... Guess its just a lull before the storm. πŸ˜†

Great analysis, as usual. Rock on!!
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: estee

* little thing: lalit juneja going crazy at the sound of the wedding -- very nicely done, i thought.
Ya,i thought After really many episodes,he showed some significant emotion..u know..otherwise all he does is cry and curse without really having the need for it..well today also he did that but in a nice way!!so pardonable!Plus it led him to meet prem..😊

And Great observation abt hair...πŸ‘ .that hair....Wat  does it to our mind!!turned my brain into a mush right now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..God!After seeing this I have realized how badly I was missing his gel-free hair!..Ah!that hair which used to keep,.hmmm..how to put it,,swaying with the wind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..*God! I m so bad at vocabulary*..nyways..good to see it back!!!

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
UHHHHHH estee , Yaar i should take tutor classes from you as to how to write such beautiful narrations.I love this skill of yours .You know i am thinking of starting i hate estee club πŸ˜‰....so that i don't gett mad.I feel that hey bhagwan why you have not given me such skills.

I don't have any thing to say today as my mortal [preet] was not there😭.I was again ready with agarbatti and maachis to do puja but some one stole himπŸ˜”.I am like very sad.Please go and find my mortal O priestess else i am going to launch FIR against you people.I want my mortal today itself😭.

I hate prem as he is sooooooo attractive, I hate his hair cause it just pulls me and make me desperate to ruffle his hairs with my fingers,
I just hate his smile beacuse its tempt me to do ande wala scene,
I hate him......because he is irresistableπŸ₯Ί.
OMG iam going on my way of infiedlityπŸ˜‰ .My hubby will def throw me out of the window if he read this [thank god i have grills around the window].....πŸ˜‰.Chill Lans chill thats all i can say to my self.

Any way loved your update.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›