Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the updates eljay. your questions are to be definitely answered. where is GB?...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is why my sons and husband hate it when I sit down to see a movie with them, I ask these questions and my husband growls, "Either you sit quietly and watch or go elsewhere!".  Mr. GB will probably be muttifying his head or getting ready to growl at me, thinking this woman has nothing better to do!  But I think I do it more to escape the emotions that are there, for instance, when Adhi was getting emotional, I was feeling sorry for her, even when Jeeva kept insisting that it was just acting.  When I do this kind of silly questioning, I don't feel the emotions, and can just laugh about it all.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh....Eljay...I cam here to do the friday update and ere it is .already done......Thanks dear......In fact past couple of days all my time here is spent on defferetn important issues......like trouble making members, multiple ID members etc....And what you did is a real help to me...I appreciate indeedd. buddy.

When you say about how observant we people are to find fault with small little things the directors make.......I remember one interesting thing happened in the past....

In one of my updates.....I  wrote about Preethi Srinivasan's ( Nithila's) ear drops change in the same scene......and that is all...I completely forgot about it......( No Gb those days  like now).

When I was in Chennai with this bandham team in june 2007....Preethi was getting ready for the shot and checking all her jewells to be worn......and she was lifting every single pc and showing to her asst..." ithuthaneh....thappa irunda...continuity ..thappa poyirum...apuram....ido...intha atina mam maathiri irukkuravanga namma thalaiya oruttiruvaanga.....see atina....naan gavanamaa irukken after your comment....see I am a good gal..." It was so cute the way she told......
eljay thumbnail
That was nice, Atina, the fact that Preethi actually read through the post and remembered to point it out.  That means that you are doing a great job.  Keep it up, pal.
gurubaran thumbnail

GB is very much here .About Surya,its a suspence wait and watch .About gayathri,Hosur is very much in TamilNadu .Vegetables were  taken from the fridge ,which she purchased on her last visit to the house .If u insist on showing all the activites ,we are ready to project it but we feel these are not important for our storyline and it would also take extra time.Anyway thank u for all ur updates.

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurubaran

GB is very much here .About Surya,its a suspence wait and watch .About gayathri,Hosur is very much in TamilNadu .Vegetables were  taken from the fridge ,which she purchased on her last visit to the house .If u insist on showing all the activites ,we are ready to project it but we feel these are not important for our storyline and it would also take extra time.Anyway thank u for all ur updates.

Welcome back sir 😉 Yabbaa ... ivalava naala yenngai kaana ponengal? 😆 Surya is suspence vaa??😲 cool, which means he wud be back in picture soon 😉 thanks for the infor yaar ..... appo appo vandhe attendhance mark pannithu pongala paar!!!
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks atinama for the updates ... awww so sweet of preethi to mention that naa ..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurubaran

enna Thambi.....romba naalaa intha pakkame kaanom...???busy aa Thambi?

I did not tell about Vegetable matter pa.....!!!!!😉😛

Thanks for cisiting...please come ere and post atleast once or twice a week....your presence here is like a boost to all of the bandham readers.......
eljay thumbnail
Okay, okay Mr. GB, no offense meant here!  I didn't know that Hosur was in TN, I thought it was in Karnataka.  Blame it on my ignorance.  Hosur, Mysore, they all sound the same to me!  I noticed the vendakkai because it is my favorite vegetable, and as already mentioned by me, by making these sort of silly points, I get away from the emotional aspect of it all, so it is more of an escape for me, not so much of pointing out others' mistakes. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay....