minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok.. after seeing today's episode the way Radha and betis handled Gaurav and his men was too funny almost slapstick.. but Shekhar was as usual at his best.  There are no two ways about the bad quality of the episode, but even so Shekhar looked like an angel sleeping today.. 😉👏 I hope he gets back on his feet till the end of the show😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes he did look very angel like sleeping on Radha aunty's lap. But hated all this disoom disoom. 😡

There was no need to show Shekhar being beaten up.🤢 plus that knife scene. 😭
 I got reminded of his other serials where he has got the same treatment. Why show this now.? To melt Radha aunty , maybe.

Yesterday I didn't feel like I was watching RKB felt it was some ekta serial.😕
Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
riya_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

Yes he did look very angel like sleeping on Radha aunty's lap. But hated all this disoom disoom. 😡

I got reminded of his other serials where he has got the same treatment. Why show this now.? To melt Radha aunty , maybe.

naah in his other serials its the other way rnd! it is apu who alwayz beats the goons nd saves his lady luv!!😆😉
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_007

naah in his other serials its the other way rnd! it is apu who alwayz beats the goons nd saves his lady luv!!😆😉

Riya you seem to forget in Kaajal Dev was killed by his stepbrother. In JJKN also he was beaten up by goons and saved by his Jassi.
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even I could not believe RKB yesterday and it looked sooo stupid that Shekhar had to be stabbed for her to agree for SheRoh's wedding.. Why she came to that conclusion that SheRoh are meant for each other after seeing Shekhar has still left me scratching my head! 😉😆😆
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Even I could not believe RKB yesterday and it looked sooo stupid that Shekhar had to be stabbed for her to agree for SheRoh's wedding.. Why she came to that conclusion that SheRoh are meant for each other after seeing Shekhar has still left me scratching my head! 😉😆😆

Maybe Shekhar getting stabbed by that creepy took away Radha's dhyan from Raunak's tears and convinced Radha Aunty that Shekhar can even die for her confused Rohini
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Angel he is a greek God of Love !!! Yeah he looked like an angle on Radha aunty's lap !! Actually Hero heroine ke lap pe hona chahiye lekin heroine was  sitting in the front seat !!!
Really it was silly  that Shekhar had to be attacked by goons !! But he acted well !! I mean the  blood dripping from his head and  he hitting against the window pane and  he falling into the room !!!
Great acting soo natural !!!!
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Angel he is a greek God of Love !!! Yeah he looked like an angle on Radha aunty's lap !! Actually Hero heroine ke lap pe hona chahiye lekin heroine was  sitting in the front seat !!!
Really it was silly  that Shekhar had to be attacked by goons !! But he acted well !! I mean the  blood dripping from his head and  he hitting against the window pane and  he falling into the room !!!
Great acting soo natural !!!!

Frankly TD gooped up big time with such a heroine for Apu. I hope next time we see him with someone with whom he will have a rocking chemistry who matches him in every way.
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maybe Shekhar getting stabbed by that creepy took away Radha's dhyan from Raunak's tears and convinced Radha Aunty that Shekhar can even die for her confused Rohini

😆 😆 Yeah, Shekhar looked like an angel while sleeping. 😳 The way Radha was caressing his face, I was thinking, with all that renewed motherly love she might just burst into a song sing "Chanda hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai tu, Oh meri aankhon ka taara hain tu "    😆 Instead of showing that crappy hospital scene, they might as well shown this with Shekhar becoming conscious singing "tujhe sab hai pata meri Maa" 😃, to complete the stupidity of the whole episode.

Michelle Edited by mich09 - 15 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mich09

😆 😆 Yeah, Shekhar looked like an angel while sleeping. 😳 The way Radha was caressing his face, I was thinking, with all that renewed motherly love she might just burst into a song sing "Chanda hai Tu, Mera Suraj Hai tu, Oh meri aankhon ka taara hain tu "    😆 Instead of showing that crappy hospital scene, they might as well shown this with Shekhar becoming conscious singing "tujhe sab hai pata meri Maa" 😃, to complete the stupidity of the whole episode.

Michelle

😆 O Mich u crack such funny jokes !!!!👏