KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 9th February

Posted: 15 years ago
Prem is still not back but he is in the process of coming back so๐Ÿ˜ƒ writing pathshala's again. Also..*whispers* 2 Ebil Emotional Atyachaarini's blackmailed me if I don't write pathshala then no PH caps Bahut Na insaafi hain ye samba..ummm, I don't think any of our forum members have such a bhayanak name so...cancel Samba and (insert your name here)๐Ÿ˜ƒ I is ishmart..I know๐Ÿ˜ณ So anyway...

Here is today's lesson ๐Ÿค“:

1. RR has a feminine side ๐Ÿคฃ You would know if you read E's Btlt, but still repeating it here ๐Ÿคฃ I mean who wears Hot Pink for their wedding ๐Ÿคฃ and sadly..he does look like a Falooda which is one of my fav drink but now it's ruined! Ruined I tell ya! Ruined because of this RR๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Sumer Singh is such a nice servant..RR says hop, he hops; RR says jump, he jumps; RR says pick up some weird guy and get him in the house, SS does just that. Do we have best servant award? Hmmm.

3. Sumer singh ๐Ÿ˜ณ Is very istrong. He picked up Prem/Gaurav ๐Ÿคฃ Ok..who else laughed and laughed and laughed for that scene? I did๐Ÿ˜† I was actually banging the couch, pointing at the TV and laughing. Thankfully I was alone in the hall๐Ÿ˜ƒ or my mom would have called the menti hospital.๐Ÿ˜†

4. RR gave Meher cash..hai hai..๐Ÿ˜ฒ Meher threw it..wonders which of the dukhi aatma baarati stole that...did you see RR's baarati? It looked like someone died, then came back and then died again. ๐Ÿ˜ต They kinda reminded me of Harman..somehow...dunno..why...hmmm.๐Ÿ˜•

5. G mom I feel so bad for her...Prem nalayak get your Memory back soon.๐Ÿ˜• And uparse Heer keeps on yapping to her..I wonder if she goes to Prem lala land when Heer does that..hmmm.

6. SS๐Ÿ˜ฒpicked๐Ÿ˜ฒup๐Ÿ˜ฒPrem๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kis chakki ka aata khata hain ye? ๐Ÿคฃ Ok fine I laughed for this scene too.๐Ÿ˜†

7. ๐Ÿ˜ฒKulraj is wearing such smexy tiny dress...Sharam kar aurat..teen invisible bachon ki maa hain tu ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wonder where my darling Tanu is๐Ÿ˜Š

8. Meher is a Dodo..did I mention that? well dodo's are extinct but apparently ek namuni chod gaye wo log..How Dumb Can A Person Be?๐Ÿ˜ก It's her sister's marriage and she tells her to come to the mandap like one would tell her ki tamatar is 40 rs per kilo.๐Ÿ˜ก

9. Ugh๐Ÿคข..ok fine Ash is not that bad *grumbles* Atleast she is better than Meher in today's epi. She took Dodo Meher to bring down Heeriye to the Mandap..Kuch sharam kar nalayak..kha kha ke brain pe charbi itni jam gayi hain ki reeti ravaaz bhi bhool gayi hain๐Ÿ˜ก neech, paapi dusht aatma.

10. Prem ko hosh aaya and๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shayad doctor ka baap "Useless doctor" was right in front of him!๐Ÿ˜ฒ who went in search of water ๐Ÿคฃ like he was in middle of a desert. ๐Ÿคฃ By God..fultoo namune's this serial has.๐Ÿ˜†

11. Prem is dizzy Which Bhari-ism is it this time?๐Ÿ˜•

12. Lalu leaving home Oh wait only until Heer marries and leaves with RR. We are such unlucky people, I tell you..we were sooo close. ugh...Useless doctor stopped him and ๐Ÿ˜ฒ told him about Prem๐Ÿ˜ก

13. Lalu enters Prem's room where our darling Prem is buji talking to himself...he does even that so cutely.๐Ÿ˜ณ nazar na lage *puts kala tika on his forehead* Ab lalu ki nazar nahi lagegi

14. Prem you are late in stopping the wedding..jaldi hop, skip, run and stop it or Heer will become Mrs Ratty

15. Lalu sees Prem By God..if Prem gets back his memory after seeing Lalu, I am so removing my danda and hitting Prem with it on his head.๐Ÿ˜ก but...wait...to get his memory back, Prem needs a shock and what can be more shocking that Lalu's face? ๐Ÿค”

Ok Pathshala Khatam! After such a longgg time I will meet my students so lots of Milano cookies and Ice cream for you guys ๐Ÿค—

~Triv ๐Ÿค“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx it was fun reading that
-Bee- thumbnail

Pathshalas back!!!!!!! Although morally I don't approve of emotional atyacharinis, but these two seem pretty good at their job, and we got a pathshala in the bargain, so jug jug jiyo! While I'm at it, I also thank you for listening to their bribe, because with no tv, and bt's tendency to draaaaag, I might have had a nervous breakdown without PH caps...

Coming to you pathshala, I will, as usual, jump to the end and take the food before the class (hehe), so I can munch at cookies while learning (hey, girls are made to multi-task).

1. I love Falooda too much to ever compare it with RR. That's an insult to the falooda... somebody think of a digusting pink object... please... (other than a blushing elephant)  

2. I'm sure SS doesn't need an award... If the MNSTRZ case was anything to go by, SS may be a bit more than just a servant, *wink*

3. SS picking up Prem... Perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad, if it hadn't looked so fake. Nope. Never mind. It would have looked abnormal from whatever angle you look at it. Btw, what is it about Prem, that everyone wants to lay their hands on him? I mean, HC must be tired. So far, each time a member of the family has seen him, they've wanted to touch his face to make sure he's real or something... Poor guy...

11. This forum has ruined me, ruined me, I tell you. When I was watching today's epi, and I saw Prem get a headache, even I wondered what kind of bhaariism it is... *sigh*

13. Haye... kala tika lagane ki zaroorat bhi hai, kahin hamari hi nazar na lag jaye... I mean it was Prem all the way, no HHPrem in sight. Everything from the eyes, to the voice, to the hair. Btw, I was just wondering, did they make him have an accident, just so his hair could go back to being Prem-hair (the kind you want to finger-comb?)? I mean, he obviously didn't get his memory back yet, so I'm sticking with my explanation...

14. You know, if they do show Prem getting his memory back because of Lallu, I will take that danda and hit the creatives on the head with it... It's like they can't see us happy for too long. (or at all). Or, I'll hit Lallu, so we don't have to see him in the same frame as Prem anymore... won't that be nice?

Ok, after a looooong time, it was nice to have the Pathshala back. Thank you teacher!!!
*dusts off cookie crumbs, and skips off*
Edited by iqbalrox14 - 15 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Triv for the Pathshala.....Lallu koh dekhne se baara shock ho nahin sakhta so hence the scene at the end.....how can we forget the father-son love story...what Gayatri, Preet, and Heer couldnt do...woh Lallu kar dega...bring Prem's memory back๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Power20

Prem is still not back but he is in the process of coming back so๐Ÿ˜ƒ writing pathshala's again. Also..*whispers* 2 Ebil Emotional Atyachaarini's blackmailed me if I don't write pathshala then no PH caps Bahut Na insaafi hain ye samba..ummm, I don't think any of our forum members have such a bhayanak name so...cancel Samba and (insert your name here)๐Ÿ˜ƒ I is ishmart..I know๐Ÿ˜ณ So anyway... Hey triv di...after such a long time i m replying to ur Pathshala n it really feels gr8!!!!

1. RR has a feminine side ๐Ÿคฃ You would know if you read E's Btlt, but still repeating it here ๐Ÿคฃ I mean who wears Hot Pink for their wedding ๐Ÿคฃ and sadly..he does look like a Falooda which is one of my fav drink but now it's ruined! Ruined I tell ya! Ruined because of this RR๐Ÿ˜ญWhat RR wore Pink on his wedding day???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i didnt know that he has changed his gender...(sorry no offends to his fans) hey so u also like to drink Falooda..i also love to drink that!!๐Ÿ˜›

2. Sumer Singh is such a nice servant..RR says hop, he hops; RR says jump, he jumps; RR says pick up some weird guy and get him in the house, SS does just that. Do we have best servant award? Hmmm. well we should have it.....i think only SS wud be winning it as there is no1 to compete him!!! lolzzz

3. Sumer singh ๐Ÿ˜ณ Is very istrong. He picked up Prem/Gaurav ๐Ÿคฃ Ok..who else laughed and laughed and laughed for that scene? I did๐Ÿ˜† I was actually banging the couch, pointing at the TV and laughing. Thankfully I was alone in the hall๐Ÿ˜ƒ or my mom would have called the menti hospital.๐Ÿ˜† really is that scene was hilarious???...actually i havent seen it yet but after reading this now i have to watch it!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

5. G mom I feel so bad for her...Prem nalayak get your Memory back soon.๐Ÿ˜• And uparse Heer keeps on yapping to her..I wonder if she goes to Prem lala land when Heer does that..hmmm. well i also feels damn sad for her๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...now its that rite time i guess that Prem shud show him self as the real Prem not that Gaurav!!!!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

6. SS๐Ÿ˜ฒpicked๐Ÿ˜ฒup๐Ÿ˜ฒPrem๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kis chakki ka aata khata hain ye? ๐Ÿคฃ Ok fine I laughed for this scene too.๐Ÿ˜†  wow i think i must watch it now!!!

7. ๐Ÿ˜ฒKulraj is wearing such smexy tiny dress...Sharam kar aurat..teen invisible bachon ki maa hain tu ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wonder where my darling Tanu is๐Ÿ˜Š aaawww Tanu...whenever i think of her that Anda scene comes in my mind...i m missing her!!!!

9. Ugh๐Ÿคข..ok fine Ash is not that bad *grumbles* Atleast she is better than Meher in today's epi. She took Dodo Meher to bring down Heeriye to the Mandap..Kuch sharam kar nalayak..kha kha ke brain pe charbi itni jam gayi hain ki reeti ravaaz bhi bhool gayi hain๐Ÿ˜ก neech, paapi dusht aatma. ohhh come on Triv di cool down....next time Mehar wont do this mistake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
well i guess Ash was always not that much bad...

10. Prem ko hosh aaya and๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shayad doctor ka baap "Useless doctor" was right in front of him!๐Ÿ˜ฒ who went in search of water ๐Ÿคฃ like he was in middle of a desert. ๐Ÿคฃ By God..fultoo namune's this serial has.๐Ÿ˜† wow entry of one more namuna!!!! he must be new to this jungle that's why didnt know where to find water..i guess!!!! lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

12. Lalu leaving home Oh wait only until Heer marries and leaves with RR. We are such unlucky people, I tell you..we were sooo close. ugh...Useless doctor stopped him and ๐Ÿ˜ฒ told him about Prem๐Ÿ˜ก Oh no!!!! i was so much happy to read the first sentence ....but just after few secs i read that he is not leaving!!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

13. Lalu enters Prem's room where our darling Prem is buji talking to himself...he does even that so cutely.๐Ÿ˜ณ nazar na lage *puts kala tika on his forehead* Ab lalu ki nazar nahi lagegi wow Prem was talking to himself!!! di in every scene he looks so cute..my cutie!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

14. Prem you are late in stopping the wedding..jaldi hop, skip, run and stop it or Heer will become Mrs Ratty well i guess Lallu will make him run to catch his heer from that Ratty!!!

15. Lalu sees Prem By God..if Prem gets back his memory after seeing Lalu, I am so removing my danda and hitting Prem with it on his head.๐Ÿ˜ก but...wait...to get his memory back, Prem needs a shock and what can be more shocking that Lalu's face? ๐Ÿค” Ya rite that Eid Ka chand(I mean his head)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† can give a shock to any1 so why not Prem!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok Pathshala Khatam! After such a longgg time I will meet my students so lots of Milano cookies and Ice cream for you guys ๐Ÿค— ohh thank u so much di
๐Ÿค—...loving those cookies n ice cream!!!

luv Alina

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha amazing patshala..

Originally posted by: **LATIKA**

thanx it was fun reading that

Aww..thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW Welcome to the forum..I see you are new๐Ÿ˜Š Have fun, we are the bestest and pagalestest ๐Ÿ˜ณ forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

~Triv

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Trivs- you are such a joker- this post left me literally rofl-ing!! I loved Falooda tooooo- damn it- stupid Rat and his bad taste in clothing!!  RR, I think you should leave the pink for Heer ok?? Or even Harshad, he can make even a bin bag look good!! LOL, loved the bit about SS- I think he has been eating his spinach!! That scene has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, even poor HC was having a hard time supressing his laughter!! ๐Ÿ˜† Thank you for the pathshala, I learnt a lot today!! ๐Ÿ˜† Love Zahra xx
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Power20

Prem is still not back but he is in the process of coming back so๐Ÿ˜ƒ writing pathshala's again. Also..*whispers* 2 Ebil Emotional Atyachaarini's blackmailed me if I don't write pathshala then no PH caps Bahut Na insaafi hain ye samba..ummm, I don't think any of our forum members have such a bhayanak name so...cancel Samba and (insert your name here)๐Ÿ˜ƒ I is ishmart..I know๐Ÿ˜ณ So anyway... Yay! I thank the ones who blackmailed you๐Ÿ˜† Btw does this mean Prem has ML and not FML and our side wins?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. RR has a feminine side ๐Ÿคฃ You would know if you read E's Btlt, but still repeating it here ๐Ÿคฃ I mean who wears Hot Pink for their wedding ๐Ÿคฃ and sadly..he does look like a Falooda which is one of my fav drink but now it's ruined! Ruined I tell ya! Ruined because of this RR๐Ÿ˜ญ  I knew it! First time I ever saw a guy wear pink on his wedding day. Well actually he won't really be getting married so it's not his wedding day. What would it be called then?๐Ÿค” A Falooda?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ That is so true. I'll never look at it the same way again...

2. Sumer Singh is such a nice servant..RR says hop, he hops; RR says jump, he jumps; RR says pick up some weird guy and get him in the house, SS does just that. Do we have best servant award? Hmmm. Would he jump off a cliff if Ratpal tells him to?๐Ÿค”

3. Sumer singh ๐Ÿ˜ณ Is very istrong. He picked up Prem/Gaurav ๐Ÿคฃ Ok..who else laughed and laughed and laughed for that scene? I did๐Ÿ˜† I was actually banging the couch, pointing at the TV and laughing. Thankfully I was alone in the hall๐Ÿ˜ƒ or my mom would have called the menti hospital.๐Ÿ˜† That was funny! I was drinking a glass of milk when that part came and I choked on it๐Ÿ˜† I think I'll go watch that part again. BUt you gotta admit. The buddha's pretty strong. Wonder what he eats๐Ÿค”

4. RR gave Meher cash..hai hai..๐Ÿ˜ฒ Meher threw it..wonders which of the dukhi aatma baarati stole that...did you see RR's baarati? It looked like someone died, then came back and then died again. ๐Ÿ˜ต They kinda reminded me of Harman..somehow...dunno..why...hmmm.๐Ÿ˜• Maybe it reminded you of Harman because he's also a dukhi aatma and would fit right in?

5. G mom I feel so bad for her...Prem nalayak get your Memory back soon.๐Ÿ˜• And uparse Heer keeps on yapping to her..I wonder if she goes to Prem lala land when Heer does that..hmmm. I feel bad for her too. Heer's giving her hope and all but how would she react when she finds out Prem's lost his memory?

6. SS๐Ÿ˜ฒpicked๐Ÿ˜ฒup๐Ÿ˜ฒPrem๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kis chakki ka aata khata hain ye? ๐Ÿคฃ Ok fine I laughed for this scene too.๐Ÿ˜† Omg this buddha is very strong๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder where my darling Tanu is๐Ÿ˜Š Sharam?๐Ÿ˜† Speaking of kids, doesn't she have three of them running around somewhere? I wonder what they would think, seeing their mother like that

8. Meher is a Dodo..did I mention that? well dodo's are extinct but apparently ek namuni chod gaye wo log..How Dumb Can A Person Be?๐Ÿ˜ก It's her sister's marriage and she tells her to come to the mandap like one would tell her ki tamatar is 40 rs per kilo.๐Ÿ˜ก She used to be a sensible girl but then she fell in love with Harman and lost her common sense.

9. Ugh๐Ÿคข..ok fine Ash is not that bad *grumbles* Atleast she is better than Meher in today's epi. She took Dodo Meher to bring down Heeriye to the Mandap..Kuch sharam kar nalayak..kha kha ke brain pe charbi itni jam gayi hain ki reeti ravaaz bhi bhool gayi hain๐Ÿ˜ก neech, paapi dusht aatma. Neech paapi dusht aatma?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Omg Triv you crack me up๐Ÿคฃ But that is so true๐Ÿ˜ณ Even Ash has more sense then Meher. I like Ash nowโญ๏ธ

10. Prem ko hosh aaya and๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shayad doctor ka baap "Useless doctor" was right in front of him!๐Ÿ˜ฒ who went in search of water ๐Ÿคฃ like he was in middle of a desert. ๐Ÿคฃ By God..fultoo namune's this serial has.๐Ÿ˜† Namune se yaad aya, where are those cousins' of Prem that are always running around and basically have no role except to make an appearance occasionally?

11. Prem is dizzy Which Bhari-ism is it this time?๐Ÿ˜• Sir bhari๐Ÿ˜Š

12. Lalu leaving home Oh wait only until Heer marries and leaves with RR. We are such unlucky people, I tell you..we were sooo close. ugh...Useless doctor stopped him and ๐Ÿ˜ฒ told him about Prem๐Ÿ˜ก Lallu isn't that bad. He's slowly getting some sense. If he had more sense, instead of speaking nnsense he would've went to the mandap and yelled YEH SHAADI NAHIN HO SAKTI! Rather than complain about it

13. Lalu enters Prem's room where our darling Prem is buji talking to himself...he does even that so cutely.๐Ÿ˜ณ nazar na lage *puts kala tika on his forehead* Ab lalu ki nazar nahi lagegi  Thank you for saving him from Lallu Triv๐Ÿ˜ƒ

14. Prem you are late in stopping the wedding..jaldi hop, skip, run and stop it or Heer will become Mrs Ratty Will he go in a HHPrem way or make a dramtic entry as Prem?๐Ÿค”

15. Lalu sees Prem By God..if Prem gets back his memory after seeing Lalu, I am so removing my danda and hitting Prem with it on his head.๐Ÿ˜ก but...wait...to get his memory back, Prem needs a shock and what can be more shocking that Lalu's face? ๐Ÿค” How about looking at Dheer #2 (the scary looking one)? Would Heer getting married to Ratpal be more shocking then seeing Lallu's face or no?

Ok Pathshala Khatam! After such a longgg time I will meet my students so lots of Milano cookies and Ice cream for you guys ๐Ÿค— Yay Ice cream! Thank you Triv๐Ÿ˜ณ *eats happily*

~Triv ๐Ÿค“

Originally posted by: iqbalrox14

Pathshalas back!!!!!!! Although morally I don't approve of emotional atyacharinis, but these two seem pretty good at their job, and we got a pathshala in the bargain, so jug jug jiyo! While I'm at it, I also thank you for listening to their bribe, because with no tv, and bt's tendency to draaaaag, I might have had a nervous breakdown without PH caps...

Huh..you encouraging their ebil emotional atyachaar AND giving them aashirwaad too? Ghorrr Kalyug hain๐Ÿ˜† Me too actually hence I accepted their ebil dhamki's.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to you pathshala, I will, as usual, jump to the end and take the food before the class (hehe), so I can munch at cookies while learning (hey, girls are made to multi-task).

What the heck..*jumps to the table and stuff's cookies in her palm before reading the rest of the post* ๐Ÿ˜†

1. I love Falooda too much to ever compare it with RR. That's an insult to the falooda... somebody think of a digusting pink object... please... (other than a blushing elephant)  

Me too loveee Falooda This Estee ruined it for me comparing it with RR๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ฒElephants blush? ๐Ÿค” Hoooooowwwww?

2. I'm sure SS doesn't need an award... If the MNSTRZ case was anything to go by, SS may be a bit more than just a servant, *wink*

Ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ Ahh well it's a little late to be all๐Ÿ˜ณ since I was the one to post the case ๐Ÿคฃ

3. SS picking up Prem... Perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad, if it hadn't looked so fake. Nope. Never mind. It would have looked abnormal from whatever angle you look at it. Btw, what is it about Prem, that everyone wants to lay their hands on him? I mean, HC must be tired. So far, each time a member of the family has seen him, they've wanted to touch his face to make sure he's real or something... Poor guy...

Ru di just said the perfect name for Gaurav...Nazuk! ๐Ÿคฃ

11. This forum has ruined me, ruined me, I tell you. When I was watching today's epi, and I saw Prem get a headache, even I wondered what kind of bhaariism it is... *sigh*

๐Ÿ˜ณUh-oh! MNSTRZ ruined you๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

13. Haye... kala tika lagane ki zaroorat bhi hai, kahin hamari hi nazar na lag jaye... I mean it was Prem all the way, no HHPrem in sight. Everything from the eyes, to the voice, to the hair. Btw, I was just wondering, did they make him have an accident, just so his hair could go back to being Prem-hair (the kind you want to finger-comb?)? I mean, he obviously didn't get his memory back yet, so I'm sticking with my explanation...

HHPrem got a good boinking on the head ๐Ÿคฃ so I think he got temporary HHPrem amnesia an started acting like our Prem ๐Ÿ˜ Ahhhhhh...finger combing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ *frowns at her itching finger* ๐Ÿ˜ต

14. You know, if they do show Prem getting his memory back because of Lallu, I will take that danda and hit the creatives on the head with it... It's like they can't see us happy for too long. (or at all). Or, I'll hit Lallu, so we don't have to see him in the same frame as Prem anymore... won't that be nice?

Woohoo! I will help..*get's her danda ready* Let's just hit the creatives, Meher, RR and lallu..why spare anyone?๐Ÿ˜†

Ok, after a looooong time, it was nice to have the Pathshala back. Thank you teacher!!!
*dusts off cookie crumbs, and skips off*

Great to be back ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ