Written Update Feb 9: Lallu sees P/G

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hope that you all had a rocking weekend....my weekend was good...we got lots of rain here in california...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...it was awesome...the traffic...not so much...but still 😳😳😳...

lets get to the update 😊😊...ill do a proper one this time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

*~* Video Update *~*

Click Here

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Episode starts with RR getting to the wedding venue and putting on his special pagdi and getting hsi talwar type thing. He asks for forgiveness because he is late. He is about to go inside when SS asks what should they do with the boy in the car. RR says take him in through the back entrance and quit asking us such meaningless questions. SS follows orders as the band baja begins to play and RR heads in (really boring barati let me tell you πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) SS pulls Gaurag ouut of the car and takes him inside (budha mein bohot dum hai πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Inside Meher is the one to greet RR (wow...she looks hot in the sari!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Meher and everyone else looks very uncomfortable while RR looks very happy with himself. Noticing Meher's discomfort he says why are you looking around Saali-Sahiba...I am here...you should do my tilak. Meher proceeds with the formalities (no one can even look RR in the eye...bechara family 😭😭) Meher does the aarti and then RR gives Meher a wad of cash, her shagun and then walks inside ( i just noticed RR is wearing PINK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..why is the groom wearing pink...umm...RR...do you have a Dostana style secret πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) Meher gets mad and throws the cash on the floor before leaving in a huff! RR gets to the mandap and tells the pundit that the mauhrat is right and the groom is here, what are they waiting for? Pundit says first call the bride...RR again asks his Saali-Sahiba to get the dulhan.

Shift to Gayatri in a room looking at her sari (the one Prem gave her 😳😳) Heer comes and says that today Prem will come back to us Maa (you know...thats just wrong...you care even sure if he is Prem...you are giving her false hope ) We then see SS bringing Gaurav who is barely walking so SS picks him up (🀣...what does this oldie eat?? 😲😲...he picked up a healthy-shelthy admi 😲😲...wah wah...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Heer is reminding Gayatri that Prem had bought this saree for her to wear at their wedding. She says that when Prem sees her in this saree she will be happy...our Prem will be very happy...just the SS walks past the room with Gaurav (of course no one sees πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) Kulraj then comes to get Gayatri...they leave Heer crying.

SS puts Gaurav down in a dark room just as he gets a call saying that the doctor is here. He goes downstairs to get the doctor.

Shift to Heer sitting in a room by herself and Meher comes to get her. She tells Heer that the barat is here and that they need her in the mandap...Meher leaves angrily. Heer is getting herself together as the song Tere Liyeh from Veer Zaara is playing and she is remembering all of her scenes with Gaurav. (this scene makes Heer's ears look HUGE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sort of like Dumbo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but pretty) She also has some flash backs of her and RR/Lallu and all that...then a few one of the actual Prem 😍...she wipes her tears and then leaves (dont forget your gunghat girl...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Part 2:
Opens with Heer walking herself down to the mandap (now that is sad...family should be there 😭😭😭) Meher sees her and is sad/angry at the same time. Ash sees Heer standing there and then convinces Meher to go and get her. Ash and Meher end up bringing Heer down to the mandap together (wow...ash really is coming out πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Heer grabs Mehers hand and gives it a squeeze. Heer is talking to herself and says that judgment day is here...either i will stay in this house forever or i will leave this house forever (she goes on to do a little more rhyming...nothing major πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) Lallu is watching with Kulraj with a heavy heart but cant watch so he leaves. Heer says that everything is in your hands, you have to prove yourself today (more rhyming πŸ₯±...why do they rhyme so much )  SHe sits in the mandap as we see Gaurav finally waking up from his unconscious state. He wakes up to see the doctor in his face and asks who are you. Doc says no worries in a Doc, you were in an accident and became unconscious so we brought here. Gaurav then remembers his flight and tries to leave but he gets dizzy and the doc makes him sit down again. Doc goes to find some water and some lights.
πŸ₯±
Part 3:
Opens with RR and Heer at the mandap...Heer is remembering her going to invite Gaurav for her 8pm wedding...she looks at the clock and sees that "Prem" is late. RR and Heer proceed with the formalities as we see crossovers with Gaurav trying to deal with his head injury (hey...maybe he will be nicer now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Shift to Lallu slamming doors and ranting off to Kulraj and Kiran. He says that what will i tell Balraj, how did all of this happen while i am still alive. Kiran says that whats done is done...Lallu gets mad and yells about the RR and Heer wedding more and more about everything (totally justified...he did really good today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Lallu says that he cannot see Heer's barbadi so he leaves.

Meanwhile the doc is looking for water just as Lallu walks past him. Lallu asks what is he doing here doc explains about a patient needing his meds and what not. Lallu says that side of the house has Prem's room...doc says that i have to go because i have an emergency so if you could help with the patient that would be great. Lallu agrees as the doc leaves. Lallu heads over to the room just as Gaurav is getting up and walking around. Gaurav comes in and turns on the light (finally πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)...he is talking to himself but outloud...he is asking how did he know that there was a light switch there, the Ghanpati murti...the desk where i used to work at night (😲😲😲...is it possible??? 😲😲 is ekta answering our prayers 😲😲😲) the wardrobe...he asks why everything looks so familiar. Lallu calls out to Gaurav and he turns giving Lallu a good shock, he is left mouth open and everything!!! he says "Prem?" (omg...when harshad turns 😳😳😳...he looks soooo HOTTTTT!!! 😍😍😍...the whole episode was worth if for that split second scene ☺️)

Precap: None

Rating: 7/10...all in all another slow and boring episode in terms of the RR wedding (which is a good thing i guess)..but a fast paces one in terms of people finally seeing Gaurav...who apparently may just be our long lost Prem 😳😳😳...i was going to give it a 6 but one extra point for Harshad's hotness in the last scene πŸ‘...wow...ladies...a must watch scene...just for his eyes...one could drown in those eyes 😍

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara006 thumbnail

A veeerrryyy slow episode, intermas of the wedding. But atleast everyone is sseing 'Prem' in a very fast pace; first Heer then Preet and now Lallu!!!

thank you, lets hope it gets better tomorrow!!! 😊
Edited by zaara006 - 15 years ago
swetha_ravi thumbnail
Thanks a lot.... But so disappointing tat there is no precap... 😲 Why there is no precap these days???
Edited by swetha_ravi - 15 years ago
pakibeauty18 thumbnail

Yes, he looked steaming, sizzling hot in that last scene...He reflected the perplexity so well in his eyes. Ahh, he has such an attractive and powerful visage which makes him totally irresitable.. Ahhhhhhhh.....I love those eyes, those lips, that smile, that...ok i think i should stop here☺️

With regard to the epi, i thought it was alright. Lallus saw Prem for sure so lets just wait for tommorrow to see how he reacts.  
Edited by snowwhite18 - 15 years ago
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the updt Jaz......he is definitely our Prem😳
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update....i think whenever they dont have precaps its b/c they usually want to show something BIG in store for the audience....*prays that its GOOD*!!!!
!ishuprachi! thumbnail
so he has not got his memory back and thanks for update

Edited by !ishuprachi! - 15 years ago
thanx guys iam soooooooooooooooooo happy
danharryiel thumbnail
atlast he saw  thnx 4 da update
Shruti11 thumbnail
he his prem and i m too sure he will stop this wedding as heer challenge god that if u exit then prem will come and stop this marriage