Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: tv star

hi dear............
i had seen your VM but without sound............actually my laptop is facing some problems these days.............
but it seems to be rocking as usuall

love
dimple

thanx yaar for liking the mix...
i will be waiting for your comments after your sound is fixed and you see it in full with the sound...
i hope you like it
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

wow thanx for such a wonderful compliments it motivates me alot to do more VMs of Premeer...RoKa...YuVi and ChiNee....i never thought at all that i made a mix like a MV i was just doing a VM for all friends yaar this is my biggest compliment yaar from you....yarr i m just telling the true fact !!! u reali deserve it ^^ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ X 10000000000000

yup the song is very nice...in fact i like all the songs from this movie its really very good and meaningful...and i felt this song suits YuVi alot because this song has meaning of true love and love is devotion i know yarr .. it was soo gud ^^ i rememba watching ur other VMs too .. n i can tell that u have improved alot yarr ... it will be our khush kismaat to see more frm u ^^ 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and thats what YuVi jodi is in the show....if Prem-Heer teaches meaning of true love than Yugandhar-Vrinda is the name of devotion.... awww PH. ka bhi kya kehna... they were the 1st one to touch my heart 😳 πŸ˜³ 

wow yaar i never thought that this mix will make you feel to see all over again and again in fact i thought it was a ok mix because i thought many of them does not like the song....but really i am touched yaar
hehe to be true i aslo thought the song must be ok type but after i wacthed the vid. it was the song that made it look more bOOtiful n amazing !!!! sacch main yarr i cant get full eventhough i watch it like 100 of times.. 😳 πŸ˜³  gr8 song choice !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Mages thumbnail
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

thanx alot yaar....just loved the compliment from you yaar it means to me alot yaar

no need for thx mages.. kaha nah u deserve it ^^ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

wow thanx alot yaar...but no yaar i have to improve even more what to do i am never satisfied of the work i doπŸ˜†....hehe well that gud πŸ˜ƒ but in making VM i betta not get into it.. coz i will take ages to make even one VM πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i want to improve even better and of course i will make more YuVi mix just waiting for more romantic and passionate scenes😳 hehe yup yup we want more we want more !!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Prem-Heer have no words to describe i just love love love love them so much although there are many memorable jodis for me that i love till now like Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish...Kavya-Anjali...Angad-Kripa...Anurag-Prerna...Karan-Nandani...Azaan-Afreen...Neev-Prachi...Robbie-Kasturi hai allah 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² itnii jodis.. yarr looks like u used to watch eaveryyy show !!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† among this my favs. were KA, AG, AP kavyanjali .. mann loved their title song.. its was,is n wil alwas be my fav. song 😳 πŸ˜³   but then none of them got to get that tears out of my eyes but Prem-Heer love just touched my heart and brought tears in my eyes....so true ^^ they even touched my soul too.. just love them alotttt 😳 πŸ˜³ innocent love 😳 they are the first jodi that not only touched my heart but also my soul the above jodis mentioned just touched my heart but Prem-Heer touched my soul when Prem died i cried alot thats the reason y i stopped watching it πŸ˜† that he have left his Heer alone but then now he is back and Prem-Heer will create the magic all over again😳 yup yup.. n now prem totalli looks cool 😳 i just hope that risshaab gets his punishment soon.. n prem uskey muu main tamacha marey πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

wow yaar you watched it so many times...thanx alot yaar even i felt the same way its the song made the scenes beautiful because the song is more of the meaning of what love is and its the name of god and devotion....you know what yaar even i can't get full from this mix because the song is just beautiful
agree ^^ loved it alot !!! 😳

Mages thumbnail

nopes yaar i don't watch all shows i only watch shows that touched my hearts in a small glimpse with the leading jodies and of course hoxy hunks....

i used to watch
kohi apna sa-ekta's old show its has a beautiful concept of friendship
kahiin to hoga
kasauti zindagi kay
kaisa yeh pyar hai
kuch is tarah
kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi-only for karan-nandani when it went into another leap i stopped watching it
kavyanjali
kayamath-used to watch for neev and neev-prachi jodi after everthing changed this show doesn't exist for me
kasturi-loved it but now totally ruined
kumkum ek pyara sa bandhan
left right left
kis desh mein hai mera dil
tujh sang preet lagai sajna
kitni mohabbhat hai-watching online i don't have the channel i really like the show and the leading stars of the show arjun-arohi really have a great chemistry and i really missed the concept arrogant guy falls heads over heel with sweet simple beautful girl...i guess after kahiin to hoga...kaisa yeh pyar hai and kasturi that have arrogant guys falling in love with sweet..simple beautiful girl concept ekta is back with her trends of the hard love to soft love i really missed that...because nowadays we are melting over sweeties like prem(harshad)...yug...anurag....karan...kavya who are so soft and simple shy and naughty we need some guys with attitute too with sujal-robbie-angad-prem(karnvir)-rishabh(ronit) types of combination too and arjun punj just fits the category of arrogant hunks mens with hot attitutes
yulZ thumbnail

hehe.. i did heard that kasturi is all ruined now ..

n the 1st one havent heard abt it >_<

n abt KMH = yarr hi5.. i too just love love n love that show πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
they both r sooo sweet + they name makes a perfect match ^^AA 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
iska toh main woh chukey bhi chuneko gana touched my heart 😳 πŸ˜³ love the jail scene so fell in love wid this show ^^

n now yuvi mann these 2 r soo cute aswell.. here yug is a bit kind of unique..
he is such a nice guy ^^
helping n alwas trying his best to make vrindhu happy ^^
awww thats themeaning of true love 😳 πŸ˜³ 
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thankx

Edited by zeta794 - 15 years ago
Mages thumbnail

you are welcome anytime yaar...
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant & beautiful work!@
thanks a lot.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio8990

brilliant & beautiful work!@

thanks a lot.

thanx for loving the mix and appreciating my work....