awesum fantastic part 1
loved every bit of the update
toooo good wow
loved it
Rohit86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kis desh Rocks!

nice intro.. the FF seems interesting.. waiting for the next part...

Hey

Thanks a Ton for the comment😳
I am Glad that you felt it interesting..😛
Will update soon...

Love
Rohit

Rohit86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGEL-FOREVER

hiay that was awesome

hmm handsome hunk that describes him well
 uh-oh heer should look before she gave him that speeech wonder whats gonna happen next
cont soon

Hey Angel

Thanks aTon for the comment😳
Glad that you liked hte characters..😃😛
You will know...she looks or not...😉😆
Will continue soon dear...

Rohit

Rohit86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruexangel

heyy

it was awsome! rllly gr8

the way u describe & say the story, its lyk im watching a movie!! i can picture everythin & deres also naration to tell me humuorsly bout the characters. hmmm & i lyk prem the hunk loll, he has a dif personality, btt woow lol *drools* the way u described him, & even the lovly heer hehe. the scene was quite funny how they met 😆

plzz cont soon!
~Rue

Hey Reu

Thanks a Ton for the comment😛
I am Glad that you liked the part😛...
Yeah Prem is a hunk...Different from the show...😆😉
will continue soon...

Rohit
😳
😳
Rohit86 thumbnail

Thanks a Ton for the comment dear...😛😳

Love
Rohit
Rohit86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

hey
awesum fantastic part 1
loved every bit of the update
toooo good wow
loved it

Hey Pooji

Thanks a Ton for the comment dear...😳
Glad that you loved it dear...😛
Will update soon...

Love
Rohit
😳
Rohit86 thumbnail
Thanks For the comments For The Part One...Here is Part 2

Part 2

Heer eyed the man in front of him….'The man Prem-"for her just a mere stranger now..but little she knew he will be her life in future"…..shutting her large mouth gazing into his hazel eyes…she moved a little but couldn't move…she frowned and Looked up into those eyes in which she can drown herself at any moment, Standing in front of her was Prem—"The greek god himself" with his well build 6'2" figure with well build chest looked utterly suave and handsome in a black shirt and those Baggy jeans. A diamond-studded silverlined watch adorned his manly wrist. His long dark hair waving in the direction of wind was brushed back for the sleek looking as a perfect hunk ready for hunting…

"….OMGGGG….."Heer see him….!!!!" Came a voice from her heart which was desiring him as her dream man….Looking at those eyes of him….She saw that those Were the most beautiful one she has ever seen..his face the handsome witish feature little stubble in his well build perfectly lined jaw …those lips….aaaahhh…..i m dying to catch them with mine…That was her hearts desire…The Voice of her heart…Have I seen him somewhere…Is he that Boy on the beach…

"Haaaaooooww"…. "What….???"…" Shutup"…her mind …brain intervened in between shutting up her heart's desires….He is Not that Boy…HE was so Hot…!!! what is there in him….haa..??? That u r eyeing him soo much..!!!! ..his jaws are nothing compared to James Bond…those chest its nothing…his aabs its just six packs….just six….Even Aamir has 'Eight ' packs in GajaniI had seen him in movie few days back u cant fool me…huh! ….why are you drooling over him….he is the same man who collided with you, because of whom u fell….yours dress got spoiled ..and you are checking him out..huh.??…..'o crap Heeeerrr'…u r just immmpooosible!!!….live alife  sometime !!!, Heer looked at him he is indeed a greek god but she isin't really to acknowledge it putting her thoughts behind her red removing them from her brain and heart she looks at him….with a 'U R Gone' look "

Prem eyed the girl who collided with him just now.. she was murmuring some thing but he wasn't able to hear her as he was busy in observing her plus how will he be able to, as the organ which might help him to hear what she was saying is covered by the headset of his new silverscreen Ipod…in which he was hearing his latest favourite hits of Enquire .she was indeed beautiful…those chocolate brown eyes which are eying him with confusion having clouds of emotion in them…he observes her emotion changing with every moment..

she seems in deep thoughts..he thinks why is she confused…??her figure was just perfect as any other chick with whom he  goes out with but she wasn't those types they were beauty chicks…one night fun type chicks...she seems to be some ….bhenji's of 90's ….Naaaah!…Not my type….but there is some thing in her which was forcing him towards her..her face was epitome displaying utter  pure innocence her cheeks with slight makeup…Ahh...!! Those  Blush…[oops what are u doing PREM ?'tu iss ladki ko iss tarah kyun dekh raha hai..'].or was it Anger …??? But she looked vibrantly  pretty in those 'salwar kameez' she was wearing…which he used to hate…why do they cover every beauty  aspect of the girl..huh …'kuch bhi dekhta hi nahi hai…!! Humpar kuch toh kripa karo yaar…!!.

'Her hair were plane silky…those jasmine fragnance were making his senses go wild..he was developing some uneasy feeling…which he choose to ruthlessly discard…suddenly some voice broke him from his task….he looked away from her and got up..not bothering to give her any helping hand looking for the source of the voice.

"Abey yaar tu wahah neeche kya kar raha hai…haan..?? what are you upto.?..main tujhe kabse bula raha hoon you are not listening to me at all…aise toh hamari Flight bhi choot jayegi yaar….we will miss our flight jaldi chal " Harman glared at Prem eying him sheepishly.

Prem looked at Harman scowling at his acussing glares which he is flaring at him again and again. This wasn't among the best days for Prem right from the morning he is getting those accusing glares of his little Brother, and answered "Arey yaar mein toh aa hi raha tha jaldi jaldi par na jaane yeh pagal ladki kaha se beech mein aa gayi…mujhe dhakka dekar gira diya...You know Naa ! these girls…they just go flat over me, just taking any mere chances they get to go over me, she might be one among them..trying to impress me..this girls naa…they just can't resist me..yaar!!"replied Prem with a deadly smirk on his face showing it toward Heer challenging him with his looks and grinned pouting at Harman.

Heer's mouth remained wide open hearing his cheecky reply…She plans to lessen his ego which he is boosting at  her. She glared at him…."'Kya kaha tumne' these girls cant resist u… they are floored by you..."Are u some type of Alien from other planet that they cant take there eye off u...??...Lagte toh Bandar jaise hoon.. monkey ,Hippo...she curses him..['mujhese panga le raha tha..'].."

Prem reddened in anger matching his shirt color redy to blast at her…How dare she insult him like that..?? Prem Khanna hoon mein,,,...'Prem jiske piche ladkiyaan bhagti hai..'

" What!!...How dare you say that?…chipkali..bhenji.."replies Prem growling at her in anger.

Just around the corner Anjali was busy in eying Harman ..she was indeed checking him out…"Arey yaar Phittahe muh…kya cheese hai…jane kaha se aaya hai…par sirf mere liye hi aaya hai iss duniya mein aab…Anjali tu isse pakad le..dont leave him.." Anjali murmurs to herself admiring the looks of Harman, she was floored by him, by his looks..If looks could kill…Harman is doing just that she looks into his deep eyes, well build chest, Harman looked deadly handsome in his 3 piece suit he was wearing his professional attire enhanced his well lined jaws hugging his manly body just perfectly.

Anjali looks at Heer with a pout she seems to be in his ready to blast mood which Anjali knows really well as she is experienced in those department around her. Heer glares at Prem for his accusing look.."Ahhhey Mister! What do you think you are sayinghaa..??It wasn't me who collided with you.. it was you who indeed deliberately collided with me.."

"Hey Bhenji…I know you are acting hard to play but you should apologise to me full running into me.."replies Prem smirking at her

She was just astounded by his reply .what does he think of himself? 'Kuch bhi bole jaa raha hai..ek bigda hua rahizjada lagta hai'…A jerk complete jerk…"A Scum sukking –Bottom Dwelling –Pig headed-Jerk.." here she fell because of him and he is flirting with her accusing her , Blaming her .. yeh mujhe  pehchanta nahi hai..i m Heer .. Heer never backs out, she glares and answers

"Tum samajhte kya ho apne aap ko Ek aamir bap ki bigdi hui aulaad..jo ayya boole jaa rahe hoo..Ek toh khud takrate ho..mera poora kapda kharab kardiya..upar se u thrown ur cake on my face …Yuckk it stinks…!!..Why had God has given you those 2 eyes…?? Haan ..!! to see the object in the front so that you don't collide with them..but you mens are all the same just eying those cheeky blondes passing around..Jerk…Rich Bratts,,,,'Mr-know-it-all-Bottom-Dwelling –scum bag-Sukker-Pig- headed- jerk' "

Oops he might have heard my thought s I spoke it…

" Hey u…?? Don't call that…I  m the man The…"Prem advances towards her with his eyes raedy to kill…

Anjali looks at Heer she is indeed going overboard' mujhe hi  kuch karna padega ' or else they will just kill eachother' Anjali runs to riddihima asking her to stop the fight but she shoots some deadly glares at Prem ready to pounce on him..Prem also ready to kill her his temper on high they both advances toward each other but at right time Anjali and arhul stops the fight.

"ALL THE PASSENGERS OF THE FLIGHT NUMBER  'AI503' FROM NEYWORK TO MUMBAI ARE ASKED TO BE READY WITH THERE BOARDING PASSES AND ASSEMBLE NEAR THE GATE NO 2 FOR THE BOARDING"

Announcement for the flight roars throught the speakers at the airport catching the attention of the four people..they leave there fight both Heer and Prem backs out.."Tum bach gaye warna aaj tum bach kar nahi ja pate yaha se"Heer shouts at Prem..Prem just smirks and leave toward the checking counter

"'Heer kya kar rahi thi yaar…control yourself galti ho jati hai kissi se uspe marne maarne  pe kyun aa jati hai tu' Look at your self come lets clean in the washroom change this dress..its spoiled" Anjali guided a flaming Heer to the washroom

'Prem- Harman at checkin counter'

"what were u doing yaar first you collide with him and instead of apologizing then you blame herself for colliding…great yaar..pagal hai kya Bhooli bhali ladkiyoon ki pareshan karta rehta hai…."   Harman asks Prem while guiding him to the checkin counter

"Hehe that's me PREM KHANNA..you should know I never apologize to a girl like her…a total Bhenji types…"

"Hey! If you didn't apologized' uska maajaak toh mat udah'…don't make fun of her!she wasn't that bad yaar…she was indeed beautiful 'tabhi toh tu use ghoor raha tha' mein babes awaaj de raha tha…but you were too busy in checking her out..waise what were u eying .."

Prem smiles inwardly remembering her innocence beauty indded she was…Beautifull…Naaahh…tune suna nahi ussne kya kaha…Pig-headed—bottom –sukking…kya pata kya kya bol rahi thi…I m not remembering it also..'

"What beautiful..yaar!! usse kai aachi ladyaan mere aage peeche rehti hai..rooj"

Harman sighs inwardly he will be the same always..'Kabhi zindigi tujhse sab cheezoon ka hisab maangegi Prem sudharja kya pata kal kya hoga' Noone knows yaar…Behave yourself…Running after women daily…dancing going to pubs,,…drinking till late change it yaar…"reuest Harman with his earnest look at his Big brother Prem soon to be the CEO of Khanna Industries after completing his PG from one of the renowned institute of Newyork in business management…he was going to achieve his long-lasting dream of taking over his company and reaching it to those higher bounds..like the giants..He can do anything for these dream..

Prem ignores the daily lecture of his bro instead asks about his other bro cum buddy Atul…"Yaar what about atul…Did he Called you ?...Did You informed him we are coming back  tommorow .. Did he came back from Delhi..??.'Conference par gaya tha naa..'   "Question Prem with grim look on his face

Harman gives him a quizzical look calculating his move once again his tactics of ignoring his subject so cleverly nevertheless he sighs and replies "Yeah man Bro Did called he was asking about the flight timings ..he is also coming tomorrow .usne bola voh hume receive karlega mom toh preperations mein busy hai..Aakhir bhai ka sapna joh poora karna hai..."Laughs Prem grinning at him and replys"Kya yaar ye Atul ko bhi kaya ho gaya khud hi apne per par kulhadi mar raha hai...Why did he wants to get married so soon...he should enjoy his bachelorhood just like me…!!! To the Foolest..!! " they proceeds to the waiting area

'Bizarre at the washroom'

Heeer straiten her dress cursing in her mind.."Yaar Heer.!!.Why were you fighting with that macho man !…He was greek god yaar...uska doost bhi bahut handsome tha.."

"Greek god my foot !! Ullu ka pattha lag raha tha…"

"If he was 'Ullu ka pattha' then why wre u drooling over him yaar…ek toh voh tujse takraya'..you got a chance to touch his mascular body…"Heer cuts him out…"Anjali shut up…!! I wasn't checking him out ..Haan…Chaal aab.."

Heer emerges from the washroom with the fresh glow back on her face …the face fool of life..they also go towards the checkin counters for checking in trailing along with Anjali giggling..

Buzzzzz....Trrriiiiing

Heer picks up his cell phone "Hello Diiii…How are u..?"

Voice comes on the other end of the phone" I m perfectly fine Heer..We all are waiting for you Dearly Plss…come soon yaar..yaha par kitna kam hai ..aur tu hai kia sirf do din pehle aa rahi hai ..maine tujhe pehle hi kaha tha ki tujhe jaldi aana hoga par tut oh tu hai….I am missing you Heer…my little sister"

"Dii..I m missing you too…I wasn't able to come early dii…you knew it naa…my last termly final exams were on..i couldn't leave it..but I m coming now atlast back to my family for ever…Hows Mum Dii…??"asks Heer wiping the mists from her eyes due to thye moistnees fron the overwhelming emotions..it had been tuf for her to be away from her family for 3 years of her course..from her dii..who is indeed her life, her best buddy..!

"Did u board the flight Heer"Asks the voice

"No dii…just checked in" answers Heer. Heer hears the voice of her mother calling her dii..' Ashlesha beta jaldi neeche aao...Bahut kaam hai..aur who ladki bhi abhi tak aayi nahi..usse kaha tha jaldi aana aise shadi ke mauke par kya koi istarah se late aata hai.."mom mein aabhi aayi ridzi se phone par hoon.." Her mom nudges Ashlesha coming upstairs in her room to give her the phone .

"How are u my Shoona...plss come soon Ash will collect you from the airport.." Her Mom asks to Heer taking over the phone from Ashlesha who scowls.."I m fine mom missing u too much I will reach tomorrow by 10 am…bye mom my bording announcement has been made.."Heer sighs shutting the phone eyeing Anjali who smiles earnestly at her guiding through the boarding gate..

'At the flight

Heer searches for her seat in the executive class of the plane glancing from corner to corner, it wasn't with Anjali…Her was in extreme left with the guy who saved her pray from him just moment ago. She finds her seat but frowns seeing it occupied by some one already..she taps her feet and nudges the mysterious man behind the magazine His face well covered underneath it .."Excuse me this seat is mine 'EX102'"Man lifts his play boy magazine .

"Tum"

"Tum"

"Huh…Huh….*****,@@@@@,#####"curses from both the end from Prem and Heer…

Stay tuned for the next update ..

A Treat in the Flight with Two Monsters 

ROHIT

Do read and Plssss....Leave the comment...😳

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey rohit...read your ff now and loved it a lot...a very different approach towards premeer...post soon will be waiting...

priyo
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow!!! lovely update.Nice cat fight.:loved it.so when are u updating the next part??i am eagelry waiting.please update soon
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing part luved it cant wait for da next part
update asap watinggggggggggggggg
thnk you x 10000000000000000000