Posted: 15 years ago
varsh di shuru hony liye GD ke hona important hai naa!😉
Congratulations Di..!!!  🤗 Yeah it would be fun grilling u...!!! 🥳

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats Gauri di! Enjoy your week! 😃

We're going to have a blast reading about your journey on IF -- the ups and the downs. 😉
gumsum thumbnail
congrats GD 😃, I think I know enough about you as you are so transparent n honest - n you have become very dear to me in only a few interactions🤗
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow!! My my!!! Congrats Gauri!!!!! So great to see you on the LOIF seat!! I can only imagine about the sparks in your answers!! Can't wait to read your IF stories and hear about many we haven't had interacted with... :)
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congo Bongo Shongo Great Gauri. A truly deserved honour.⭐️⭐️⭐️
👏
So without much ado Auditor General,  please explain  the following you learnt
in the course of your audits:
1. you seem to be an authority on Gas Technology where and how does gas originate?
2. Does sound play a major in the effectiveness of gas released in the atmosphere?
3. Have you been caught in an embarassing Gas situation which u had to deny?
4. What are other generic terms or words to describe gas?
5. Please comment: A gas by any name would smell as bad.

😆
🥳🥳🥳

a very deserving LOTW!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️....i'll question u later!!!😛

khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Gauri ji,  All the best & have fun.

Di...!!!  where r u...?
I missing ya alot...!! 🤗
Edited by nausrat_fatali - 15 years ago
Seriously guys, at least ek pm toh ker diya hota ki mujhye khaultey tel ki kadahi mein already daala ja chuka hai😆

I just noted that I am the LOIF this week!  I am speechless right now and there are not that many ocassions that render me speechless😆  Thanks for all the warm wishes and love showered on me.  I would like to make one request here - please wait till Monday.  I'll be here on this thread at your command from Monday onwards.  Weekends are always hectic with kids and loads of other stuff to do around my home.  Monday daftar jaa ker hee saans ley pati hoon😆

I'll get back on all the lovely posts y'all left here first thing Monday morning.  I promise to make this coming week a full-too mast week for all my friends here.  Luckily, it's a light week at work.

Antar, please don't keep any surprises in store during the week of Feb. 16th as that would be awefully busy week at work😆  You picked a real good week for me this time around though.  Thanks buddy!

Thank y'all for your patience, love and affection.  I promise I'll be here from Monday morning onwards and will give it my best shot!

Love you all🤗,
Gauri