bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends sorry for very delay update but i thought BEE is going to do but i think she was not aware of yesterday epi because before it was announced that from next week they will show RKAB on friday too   update  
it is night time and nikki enter to yura's room yura (yesterday they went to sleep but by miracle they are still awake today and nicely just sitting on corner of bed like waiting for nikki to arrive......antaryaami)......just sitting on bed.........nikki as forgiveness for disturbing them (don't worry nobody can disturb them there is nothing to disturb them)

nikki ask rani that she wanted to tell her something but rani excuse that she forgot and suddenly out blue start talking about one article in paper that she was reading. she said to nikki that one boy love one girl too much .......so nikki is puzzled and ask than what is the problem .........so maiya explain that problem is society tht boy thinks that this society will not let them get together ..........but our yudi dear says that "pyaar apna rastaa khud banaa detaa hain.....agar pyaar sachaa ho to oonhe milne se koi nahi rok saktaa lekin jaroori baat hain woh ladki bhi oos ladke se ootnaa hi pyaar karti hain ya nahi"/.........( the way he was talking all this an dlooking at nikki it seems lik ehe is telling to nikki ......very abrupt scene i found).....and if tht girl loves him a lot then they should not feel feared by any one so rani maiya gives her worth two penny that if love is true than why to fear..............jai ho maiya ki..........(gana gao pyaar kiya to darnaa kyaa)

it is morning and rumi waiting for CRand the  moment she enter secret room they ask about the theif who stole key and CR inform that that person is non other than nandi.......and Cr has doubt that the person who listen rumi's conversation was nandi but rumi is very sure that  that person could not be nandi because her foot was not hurt........but CR says we should not think about it right now but we should bring nandi's truth out right now .......she ask rumi where they can find RS........

bhoomi inform that king must be inprayer room and Cr is determined to bring nandi's truth out in front of all...........so she order rudra to call yura in temple

in yura's room.......two buddy .....yar apne yura are talking standing faaaaaaaar away to each other........yura is happy that rani has taken resposibility to answer villagres complaint letters and he is happy because RS is very proud of rani

rudra inform yura that CR wants to come to prayer room
they are surprise but rudra inform that something important she has to share
in prayer room kind is doing arati and he is surprise to see everyone present there
he asked for the reason.........and CR says she wants to share something important about nandi and for that she has called nandi also there...she said nandi has hide some truth from us and temple is best place to reveal that truth

nandi come there and pay her respect to all........king says that CR knows some truth about her and the moment Cr about to say something nandi pretend feel pain and she take out her bandaid from her foot and Cr is shocked while poor rumi is shivering

rani is worried that nandi is badly hurt and rudra is worried that nandi heard their talk.nandi looked at Cr traimphantly and king ask her how she got hurt .nandi looked at Cr .....and goes near to king

and nadi start to tell something to king at that point CR intrupt and tell to king that nandi went to temple to pray behalf of all of them . and great nandi went to temple bare feet and pandit told to Cr and everybody is proud of nandi ..........

and nadi start her lecture that he got lovely family specially mami who is like mother. and she is thank full to mami and seeing her love she felt her mom is back........and she thaked to Cr for this support.......except rumi all are happy

CR praise nandi in her secret room and she is surprised that nandi is too smart for her age. Cr is pondering that she had perfect plan to get rid of her but she was too smart......

but rumi is worried what exactely nandi wants and Cr says that's the thing they have to find whether nandi is with them or against them.........she is wondering that though she was knwoing rumi's truth she did not inform king abou tit that shows that she is not against us but we have to find out her motive behind all this. and she warn rudra that till they find out her motive rumi should stay away from her.

ranimaiya on her pravachn to saksham
saksham said he cannot do whatever rni is saying......but rani is trying to brain wash him.......she said ok i will not force you. you keep your emotions buried in your heart but just inform me the person whom you love more than your life how could you leave that person in dispair and in sorrow. how could you leave her dying at every moment. already she has been suffering a lot and still you want her to suffer more. only you are the person who could fill color in her colorless life.

but saksh is still in dilemma..but maiya continue that you are not alone i am with you and time arrives she will inform to yudi also and for yudi true love is very much important and she has trust that yudi will definately support them.........
saksh is worried about nikki but rani is sure that the way saksh feels for nikki same feelings she has seen in nikki's eyes for saksh.......because saksh's presnt gives nikki happiness( but sad part is saksh who knows nikki from childhood does not know about it till not but maiya figured it out in one day wah wahwah).....

rani continue her pravachan that true love is like prayer and nikki need saksh. rani inform him that she is going to temple with nikki and temple is the purest place to express your pure love

rudra is trying to shoot target but he missed.........nandi come there and show her sympathy to him.......and assure that it's ok may be next time......because some times good shooter also miss their target but he shoul dkeep trying because those who keep trying one day get successful

but rudra is not very much intrested talking to her  and tells her that he does not want to get anything

nandi tells that ya he is kunvar and in future he will become king.....but rudra inform her that first son of the family become king and that way yudi will become king.

and nandi ask about young son's share.........and when son is capable like you. she says that yudi is no doubt capable but he is also capable .........and for being a king capability is first prefrence..........and she has trust that RS will not do any injustice with throne and choose person who is capable. and the moment he will understand that rudra is far better than yudi than he will definately announce rudra as king

rudra inform her that she should not tell him all this because king will decide and everyone knows that he will select only yudi as king....and by the way who will imform him about all this nandi says she can do but rudra lough on her inform her that RS is very firm in his decision and no body could force him to change his decision

he gave example of the fountain that everybody ask him to move this fountain from here but he is too stubburn and don't want to move because for him it is his ancestral
symbol.......
and challenge her that first convince king to move this fountain from here and then talk with rudra about becoming next king

after rudra's departure nandi tells to herself that she came to support him but he gave her challenge...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg sorry Beena i thought it started next week im sure it said week starting from 9th feb, oh well thnk u alot!!! awesome update, loved ur comment and yes Rani has eyes that see everything apart from CR, Rumi's and now even Nandis truth!!!

nands was gunna have to be bad wasnt she, what a dissapointment, oh well one more wont do much damage than rani does herself!!!

xXx Bee
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks beena for the update.. I guess Nans will pit RuMi against CR and that would be an interesting watch..yeaah...
bsingapury thumbnail

welcome all of you

and bee dear no proble i also thought same that you are unaware as we were also not sure

and monu i really feel tht nandi will use rumi against Cr..........i have strong feeling about it..and yes that would be fun
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

welcome all of you

and bee dear no proble i also thought same that you are unaware as we were also not sure

and monu i really feel tht nandi will use rumi against Cr..........i have strong feeling about it..and yes that would be fun

Beena i also thinking same that NAndini is not bad to YURA..but she use Rudra against CR..Maybe she expose CR to other member..
we can't say..RKAB bring all new character is negative..
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

....and monu i really feel tht nandi will use rumi against Cr..........i have strong feeling about it..and yes that would be fun

Ultimately kekta maiyya ki aatma rkab mein ghus hi gayi. Suddenly, out of nowhere a person (specially a woman) appears and tries to takeover the entire property, business or whatever. 😆😆😆
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibi

Ultimately kekta maiyya ki aatma rkab mein ghus hi gayi. Suddenly, out of nowhere a person (specially a woman) appears and tries to takeover the entire property, business or whatever. 😆😆😆

Kirti Ekta creative not join RKAB..Now all Balaji Actor, creative & writer looking for job..😆😆
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Rashmi Sharma has secretly hired the two creative writers who have recently left Balaji. 😆😆
bsingapury thumbnail
ya possible we never know but that might come to know from romantic scene between main lead because her creative so far good at only one thing giving good romance and second moment that pair is seperated...............