Written Update-Feb 6: G doesnt leave

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello everyone...i had no idea that Kis Desh came on during firdays too...is it just me...am i the only one that didnt know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...or are you all shocked like me...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...any who...i cant stay long so here is the brief update for today...when i say brief i mean brief...have to pick up my bua from LA, have work, have a dinner at my bhabi's new house...not to mention of school work...

Part 1:
Show opens with Heer talking to the sky/Prem saying that he has to come save her.

Shift to Preet who is stressed, sad and worried about Heer. He has a flash back to his recent scenes with Heer. He is crying as he gets into his car and calls Heer. Preet tells her that he has left, she is shocked, and Preet says he wasnt out Prem, he has left us...he has broken you bharosa...Heer refuses to hear anything...she keeps saying that he will come and stop the wedding. Preet says that you promised not to go through with the wedding, Heer says yeah i did but only after PREM stops it. Preet pleads with her but she doesnt listen to him one bit and hangs up. Preet is speeding to get home but he gets caught by some police who have created a "no entry" barricade. They end up arresting Preet.

Heer then remembers what her mother had told her about Prem being made for her...she then talks to her Mom (the stars and stuff) she asks for ashirwad, and of course she is crying.

Part 2:
Preet is at the police station calling is lawyer. He tires to explain to the police about his situation but they dont listen when he gets a call. Its the airport dude saying that Gaurav Sharma has not boarded the plane and has suddenly left. He tries to call Heer but cant get to her...the havaldar takes him into lock up but another officer sees him and asks Preek Jhuneja...you here?

RR is getting into car to go to the wedding and he says he will drive. SS says that you should be in the back, and that you are not maintaining rasams in your wedding. RR says this is revenge not a wedding and all i need is my kasam, no rasam. All that matters is the time when i marry Heer and my revenge will be complete. RR is driving but gets into an accident, the person in the other car is unconscious. SS says that we should take him to the hospital, RR says no, i have to get to the wedding no matter what. SS than pulls GAURAV out
(like u didnt see that coming πŸ˜‰)

Part 3:
SS tells RR that he knows the person, he was the journalist that came to the lodi festivities. RR is standing there but conveniently sees nothing. RR says that we should just take him with us and call the doctor to the wedding.

Shift to Lallu looking at an empty room, i think its Prem's. He is talking to Prem's bed/pillow about what Heer is doing, that he has tried to explain to her many times but she doesnt listen. He ends up watching the dvd of Prem dying
(omg...why did they have to bring the horrible memories back 😭😭😭) He says that once Prem left them everything was ruined. He turns it off and leaves.

Shift to Heer looking at her mehndi and they are all doing the Kalira ki rasam...Heer is shaking her hands over all the girls heads when one falls on Ash. This budhi aunty says that this year your wedding is paka. Heer says that there is someone out there in this world that is made for you, you will get the goodness you deserve. The girls leave and we see Lallu. He says to himself that he had tried to make her see reason but she didnt, now he just wants her to be happy. Heer sees Lallu leave and touches the place where he was standing to get his ashirvad.

Precap: None

Rating: 5/10 (i dont want to get yelled at again for putting a low rating 😭😭) all in all...pretty boring...for me anyway...its ridiculous how Gaurav is in RR's car and yet he has no idea...preet is in jail...very slow episode in general...but suspenseful for next week ...lets see who gets married to whom πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for da update jaz..... yeah most know there is an epi today...though there was li'l confusion..... yeah... made slow coz to make next week suspenseful n they've succeed in dat..i guess.....

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx so much for the wonderful update.....i guess we all predicted at least that HHPrem wud not leave...woo hoo!!!!!!!
Naddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankz for the update πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the updt JazπŸ˜ƒ....nothing interesting in today's episode at allπŸ˜”
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much for the update! another boring eposide
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Jaz,

Good to know that Prem doesn't leave and that he actually cares about someone or something...

Preet part was good..loved it when he found out that HHPrem didnt leave.

Why do I have a feeling that RR will not find out about Prem until Premeer are actually married..for some reason.

Aww...my Premu is hurt *sad muh* but good that he will be at the wedding...

~Shifu
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that is soo awesome.and wow..Gaurav came bak, is it cuz of Heer...???
i dont know but i feel as there is a big twist coming pretty soon......lets see what happens!!!
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
THANZX WELL I MISS THIS EPISODE
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thankss for the update....