AV Written Update Feb. 5- *Completed*

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak:

I have sticky rights now!πŸ˜ƒ  I'm also under the Dev. Team list.😳 Aaand guess what? Today is one of those rare days, when I have No Homework!πŸ₯³

Today's Update:

Bua Ji's Room:

Urmi is knocking on the door, and Bua Ji asks who it is. Urmi doesn't answer, and Bua Ji gets mad. She evantually opens the door. Bua Ji is shocked to see Urmi, and asks why Urmi is here. Urmi says she Bua Ji told her to change, and she is ready. Urmi asks her to please help her, and she wants to change so Aadesh will be happy. Bua Ji asks Urmi why she should help her, and says Urmi is asking for help just because Aadesh is mad at her. Urmi says she promises she will agree to all of Bua Ji's terms. Bua Ji agrees to help Urmi, since she is so desperate. Bua Ji says Urmi has to pass a test.😲 Urmi asks if its like a school test. Bua Ji says no, but Urmi has to obey all of her rules, and she can't follow Aadesh like a shadow. Bua Ji asks if Urmi agrees to her terms. Urmi asks what will happen to Aadesh if she doesn't talk to her. Bua Ji tells her to think about her conditions, and says Aadesh has always helped Urmi, and he will be happy if Urmi goes in front of him, in a changed manner. Urmi is shocked, and agrees to take the test. Urmi asks if Bua Ji will change her nicely. Bua Ji says she will, but only after Urmi passes the test. Urmi says she will pass the test, with flyign colors.πŸ˜ƒ 

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh is looking out the window and Urmi takes all of her stuff out of his room. Aadesh apologizes to Urmi. Urmi forgives him, and says she isn't mad at him at all. Aadesh says he feels terrible, and he will tell Urmi a story. Urmi says she isn't a child, and she doesn't need a story. Aadesh asks her if she will feel scared at night. Urmi says she won't be scared, and if she is she will close her eyes. Aadesh says she won't be able to sleep on her own. Urmi says she will manage, and leaves. Aadesh wonders why Urmi is behaving in a strange manner.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi is lying down in bed, and she starts having scary thoughts. She looks around her room in the dark, and her curtains whirl around rapidly. Urmi sits up in bed and looks around. She puts her head under the covers, and the lights turn on. It's Kripa, and she wonders why Urmi isn't asleep. Kripa tells Urmi to sleep in Aadesh's room. Urmi says she can't because she will fail the test. Kripa asks what test she is talking about. Urmi tells her about her test. Kripa tells her to count the stars outside, and she will fall asleep while counting them. Urmi says she will do it, and tells Kripa to go away, because Bua Ji will think she is cheating.πŸ˜† Kripa agrees to go, and says Good Night. Urmi looks out her window and starts counting she stars. She gets in various positions, and counts the starts one by one. She eventually falls asleep.πŸ˜‰

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh is reading a magazine and gets up from his bed. He paces his room, and wonders if Urmi is asleep. He wonders why Urmi is sleeping in her room, and says she couldn't have done this by herself. He decides to check and see if she is asleep.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi is almost falling off her bed, and Aadesh picks her up. He tucks her in, and backs away from her bed. He bumps into Bua Ji. He tells Bua Ji to wait, and asks her if she told Urmi to behave in this manner. He asks her why she did it, because Urmi is just a kid. Bua Ji says that's what he thinks, and if he had it his way, Urmi would be a kid forever. She tells him Urmi went to Bua Ji herself, and asked for help. Aadesh asks her why she is giving Urmi such rules and regulations. Bua Ji says she has brought up Aadesh and Tarun in that manner, and she will change soon. Aadesh tells her to do what she wants, but if Urmi has any problems... Bua Ji asks why he thinks old people are always wrong, and says she knows what she is doing. She tells Aadesh to go to sleep. Aadesh looks at Urmi, and goes. Bua Ji leaves Urmi's room.

Bua Ji's Room:

Urmi happily tells Bua Ji she has passed her test, and fell asleep by herself. Bua Ji tells her this was just part of the test. Urmi says she will go and tell Aadesh. Bua Ji tells her she mustn't tell Aadesh. She tells Urmi she has to tidy up her room, and get ready in 30 minutes. Urmi says she can't do it. Bua Ji says she will have to, to pass the test.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi thinks about how bad Bua Ji is.πŸ˜† Urmi tries to make her bed, while Aadesh watches happily. Urmi thinks she is doing everything wrong, and she will surely fail the test. Urmi sees Aadesh and rubs her eyes. He offers to help her. Urmi says she will do it herself. Aadesh tells her he will do it. Urmi says she has to get ready soon, and tells Aadesh to go away.

Dining Room:

Kripa tells Bua Ji, Aadesh is very emotional regarding Urmi. She hopes Aadesh won't be mad. Bua Ji tells her not to worry, and Urmi slept in her room by herself, and she will surely be ready on time. Neelam tells her Urmi won't change, and it's impossible to change her. Bua Ji tells Neelam she is nothing less, and despite telling her multiple times she still isn't wearing her ghungat.πŸ˜† Bua Ji shakes her head in disapproval.

Urmi's Room:

Urmi comes out of the bathroom and sees her room clean. She says Bua Ji mustn't know about this, or she will fail her test.

Monday's Preview:

Aadesh tells Bua Ji she has to understand Urmi is not normal, and she can't force Urmi to do anything. Bua Ji tells him to mind his business, and she has been raising kids for years. Urmi comes down and announces she is ready, but she doesn't look too good.

Please press Thank You, or leave a comment or 2!

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nikasha, Thank you so much for the update. You are the best. I am so glad to hear that you do not have nay homework. Doesn't it feel wonderful?
Nikasha. thumbnail
Your welcome dear!πŸ€— Hehehe, being a Dev. Team member makes me want to call everyone dear, and sweety.πŸ˜† It feels awesome! I was taking out the trash because my brother wouldn't bother doing it himself. He forgot to dump some of the milk out... and some of it spilled on my arm! Ewww!πŸ˜†

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for your wonderful update.

I am really looking forward to this change in Urmi.
Nikasha. thumbnail
Me too!πŸ˜ƒ